Kanto Fried Chicken

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wow... Almost an year. I guess exams really make you do art.
Eitherways, a long long overdue moltres:

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if requests are still open and that isnt a remnant of last year, then I'd like to request a happy makuhita doing his homework!

This thread needs a cute Purugly please :)
I can hardly give any critique as this art is as close as you can get to perfect. You have an instinctual sense of anatomy and pose that makes each piece explode with its own brand of vibrancy and beautifully complimenting colours. But it is not the overall presentation that really makes your art so fabulous, it is the small details that give your pieces unique character. The way the word "Shnen" is half off the paper symbolizes struggles at breaking out from the confines of reality while the grey splodges in Moltres' fire have something to do with ethics. And thus concludes the lesson.

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yay thank you! The makuhita looks so awesome :D
Also indeed there is some beautiful symbolism there! 9.9 Ritter

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You draw with a mouse????????????? Just a tip: Use the thinner pencils for a rough sketch and draw over with the thick one :) easier to go that way for me when I have nothing better to do and play with MS Paint >.> (and the default shapes aren't worth using >.>)

woots! Luvdisc because no one dares to use MS Paint!!

can i get a diglett with "Sir" under the mon with Sir being in cursive and small enough to fit as an avatar and thank you and good luck and maybe u wont make it and

lol badal gimme the new forme for kyurem-zekrom thingy
nice art

Edit: lol, just kidding. That thing will be nigh impossible to do on point. Can I have a Cherubi with a big red X through it?

Your art is pretty good. I would like to request a Jirachi and Reuniclus beating up evil Darkrai and Flareon. I can't wait to see what it would look like.

One more thing. I would like the Jirachi and Reuniclus to be dressed like secret agents and the Darkrai and Flareon to look shocked.

Wow!

Jirachi and Reuniclus look great. I love the spy clothing. Darkrai makes me laugh and Flareon does too.

The spy suit works extremely well for the Jirachi. Especially the bowtie.

Overall, I love it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)