Kiwi(it)'s Art :3

Ehhh, it's not super great, but here it is ^^' A lot of the stuff I'm posting here is kind of just style experiments... currently I'm working on a more concrete style, but due to university work and such, I haven't had time to do much other than sketch and practice :'3

I suppose I should talk a bit about my work uhhm... I starting doing graphic artwork when I was 13 (my grade 7 teacher taught us how to make vector graphics in Corel Draw) annd got my first tablet when I was 14. I started out by just tracing stuff and eventually got a little better, buuut I took a bit of a break for a couple years. Currently I'm just trying to work on my art skills little by little to improve myself. I'm in a university/college program for graphic design currently, and I just hope to get a job when I get out of school :3

The two above are a couple of copic pieces that I've done (the first one was a three marker challenge and there's actually a video up on youtube of me doing a speed drawing of it; the second one has a background that was made in photoshop)

These are some humanized poggies I did. They're from the summer, and I did them during work when it was slow (my boss was awesome and was okay with me doing that :3 )

These are mostly from the summer. Over the past few months however, I've found myself adopting a more cartoony style (but who knows how long that will last).

Anyways, I feel as if I have over explained myself, so I shall go :'3

Last edited:
Hello there and welcome to Smeargle's Studio! I gotta say that I'm loving the three marker challenge drawing, and I'm actually pretty sure that I came across that speed drawing video at some point because I swear that the piece seems so familiar. The colors are vibrant, cheerful and in general just pleasant to look at, along with the absolutely adorable bird that I just can't keep my eyes off. I mean just look at that tiny fluffy creature with the sparkly eyes my god

*ahem* Anyways, finding a specific style that you'll want to stick with in the future can be a troublesome period so I hope you'll find a style that you're comfortable with soon enough. All in all, you certainly know what you're doing and hopefully you'll keep us updated with more stuff in the future, I'll be looking forward to it.

Hello there and welcome to Smeargle's Studio! I gotta say that I'm loving the three marker challenge drawing, and I'm actually pretty sure that I came across that speed drawing video at some point because I swear that the piece seems so familiar. The colors are vibrant, cheerful and in general just pleasant to look at, along with the absolutely adorable bird that I just can't keep my eyes off. I mean just look at that tiny fluffy creature with the sparkly eyes my god

*ahem* Anyways, finding a specific style that you'll want to stick with in the future can be a troublesome period so I hope you'll find a style that you're comfortable with soon enough. All in all, you certainly know what you're doing and hopefully you'll keep us updated with more stuff in the future, I'll be looking forward to it.
Thank you, I'm happy to be here! ^_^ possibly, it only has like 70 views, but who knows :3 thank you soon much! ^^ (butImesseduponthebird'sfootbutthankyouanyways :'3)

I think I've found a style that I'm more comfortable with. I'm currently working on three different pieces in this art style, so I will hopefully post more soon :) but thank you, that means so much, I post on tumblr and deviantart, but I barely have anyone looking at my work. Even in my personal life I don't share a lot of my artwork with other people, so it makes it hard to know whether I'm doing okay or not ^^' it's good to know that I'm on the right track, so thank you! ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)