Kokiri Forest Shop (Closed Until Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
which 3 IV dittos are you looking for in particular?
Well, what I've got is:

31/31/x/x/x/31
x/31/31/x/x/31
x/x/x/31/31/31

So pretty much anything other than that. However, a perfect Bold Rotom can take a ridiculous amount of time to breed (I've been trying to get one tonight for oh... 5 hours now?), so I probably wouldn't even trade a perfect Bold Rotom for a 3-IV Ditto. Would definitely trade a 4-IV Rotom for a 3-IV Ditto though, I've got boxes of em.... lol

I'd trade for that Marill. Then I don't need to breed this damn Bold Rotom I've been working on for the last 3 hours lol.

Already have a 31/31/x/x/x/31 Ditto, sorry.
Nevermind then I generally don't do egg move pokemon especially 3 egg moves for a no egg move or no hidden power breed unless I really need that pokemon.

Nevermind then I generally don't do egg move pokemon especially 3 egg moves for a no egg move or no hidden power breed unless I really need that pokemon.
Actually I finally managed to breed the Rotom I've been trying to get all evening, so I'd trade for a Solosis or a Snover as well.

Idk, my Joltiks come from a flawless/perfect parent set so I can pump 'em out pretty quick. Pretty much pick anything on your list that isn't already in my inventory and I'm cool with it.

Actually I finally managed to breed the Rotom I've been trying to get all evening, so I'd trade for a Solosis or a Snover as well.

Idk, my Joltiks come from a flawless/perfect parent set so I can pump 'em out pretty quick. Pretty much pick anything on your list that isn't already in my inventory and I'm cool with it.
You can have solosis if you'd like do you want me to pick something else for snover also or are you good?

what else would i have to put in order to get a female one? I have some 5IV competitives not on your list
Perfect female Protean Froakies are almost as hard as perfect Rotoms to breed due to the male/female ratio (87.5%/12.5%) and the fact that even if you do manage to breed a perfect female IV-wise, there's no guarantee it'll have Protean as its ability. I'd be happy to trade you a perfect male and a spitback female though.

Vergil9000

Banned deucer.
Perfect female Protean Froakies are almost as hard as perfect Rotoms to breed due to the male/female ratio (87.5%/12.5%) and the fact that even if you do manage to breed a perfect female IV-wise, there's no guarantee it'll have Protean as its ability. I'd be happy to trade you a perfect male and a spitback female though.
the spitback female is 4 IVs and female with hidden ability?

Ill trade it for the axew if you can manage a female one. I already have flawless parents for those egg groups.
Alright, it's getting late here and I have a Microbiology exam in the morning, so I need to call it a night. I should be able to finish breeding that Axew tomorrow. I'll let you know when it's ready and we'll get everything traded. Goodnight!

Rotom w/ Levitate
Bold Nature
(Genderless, can only breed w/ Ditto)

31/x/31/31/31/31/31 - By Request
Note: Perfect Rotoms are very difficult to breed, since they can only breed with Ditto, and my best Dittos are 3-IV. I will expect something substantial in return for a perfect Rotom.
31/31/x/31/x/31
x/x/31/31/31/31
x/31/x/31/31/31
31/31/x/31/x/31
31/31/x/31/31/x

would love a 31/x/31/31/31/31 rotom, I can offer a xerneus (not sure on the iv spread)​

I'm interested in a Rotom. To offer I have:

Impish M Chespin (31/31/31/xx/31/31)
Impish Hippopotas (31/31/31/xx/31/xx)
Jolly F Gible (5IVs)
Naive F Gible (31/31/xx/31/31/31)
Sassy M Larvitar (31/xx/31/31/31/31)(Pursuit and Stealth Rock)
Timid F Magic Guard Abra (31/xx/31/31/31/xx)

Perfect Rotom would obviously be preferable but one of the spitbacks is also fine by me. x/x/31/31/31/31 prefer. Just name your price. If none of my stuff interests you I'd be willing to trade something smaller for a 3IV Rotom too.

I'm interested in a Rotom. To offer I have:

Impish M Chespin (31/31/31/xx/31/31)
Impish Hippopotas (31/31/31/xx/31/xx)
Jolly F Gible (5IVs)
Naive F Gible (31/31/xx/31/31/31)
Sassy M Larvitar (31/xx/31/31/31/31)(Pursuit and Stealth Rock)
Timid F Magic Guard Abra (31/xx/31/31/31/xx)

Perfect Rotom would obviously be preferable but one of the spitbacks is also fine by me. x/x/31/31/31/31 prefer. Just name your price. If none of my stuff interests you I'd be willing to trade something smaller for a 3IV Rotom too.
I'd be willing to trade a 4-IV Rotom for Larvitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)