• Total voters
its okay no worries :3
hmm also have 5 iv hyper cutter adamant F mawile 31/31/31/x/31/31
5 iv adamant hustle F nidoran with 31/31/31/x/31/31
or a adamant moxie M sandile with 31/31/31/x/31/31
also also have a 5 iv calm F swablu 31/x/31/31/31/31
maybe one of those interests you. but if not no worries at all

you mean for free? :S
I can offer you a spitback for an Assault Best maybe?
Not for free of course. lol Im new to smogon what you mean by spitbacks? I only need the squirtle female 5IV now. If I need to grind for your AV i will do it. As I have limited offers too i just started breeding.

its okay no worries :3
hmm also have 5 iv hyper cutter adamant F mawile 31/31/31/x/31/31
5 iv adamant hustle F nidoran with 31/31/31/x/31/31
or a adamant moxie M sandile with 31/31/31/x/31/31
also also have a 5 iv calm F swablu 31/x/31/31/31/31
maybe one of those interests you. but if not no worries at all
I'll take Nidoran please :)

Howdy! I'm wondering if you do requests of any kind. I've been on the hunt for a non-eng Froakie to Masuda with for a while. Wouldn't need protean or the right nature or anything, just Male with 4-5IVs. I can offer 4-5iv Timid Magic Guard Abra or 5iv Naive/Jolly Gible (with outrage)

Not for free of course. lol Im new to smogon what you mean by spitbacks? I only need the squirtle female 5IV now. If I need to grind for your AV i will do it. As I have limited offers too i just started breeding.
I'm not breeding Squirtles at the moment, sorry.

spitback = 4 IV Pokemon.
I generally ask for an item (32-48BP) in exchange for them (In case of the Honedge).
Or do you have a perfect 5 IV Pokemon to offer?

Howdy! I'm wondering if you do requests of any kind. I've been on the hunt for a non-eng Froakie to Masuda with for a while. Wouldn't need protean or the right nature or anything, just Male with 4-5IVs. I can offer 4-5iv Timid Magic Guard Abra or 5iv Naive/Jolly Gible (with outrage)
I already have them; but I'll see what I can do about the Froakie. Actually if you got the female you can breed it with a Squirtle or another from the egg group Monster or Water I think..

actually surprised i had something you wanted XD added you btw and checked the nidoran to make sure everything was correct!

I only have few perfect 5IV squirtle male, larvesta timid, larvitar adamant, scyther, honedge. Thats why I needed the female squirtle. Is it possible you breed it I will grind BM items for you for that effort with additional 5IV pokemon. Please? I badly needed modest female squirtle 5IV.

I already have them; but I'll see what I can do about the Froakie. Actually if you got the female you can breed it with a Squirtle or another from the egg group Monster or Water I think..
Hmm okay. Never done Masuda method before so I find it confusing. Also I can give you a spitback squirtle (M) if that's something you would like for future breeding.

Hmm okay. Never done Masuda method before so I find it confusing. Also I can give you a spitback squirtle (M) if that's something you would like for future breeding.
I already have but thank you :)
Perhaps I'll update the first post with Froakies soon I dunno it just takes so much time xD

I only have few perfect 5IV squirtle male, larvesta timid, larvitar adamant, scyther, honedge. Thats why I needed the female squirtle. Is it possible you breed it I will grind BM items for you for that effort with additional 5IV pokemon. Please? I badly needed modest female squirtle 5IV.
Check other breeders' shops, for the moment I don't deal with Squirtles :( (it would take like a week or two to deal with that request)

I already have but thank you :)
Perhaps I'll update the first post with Froakies soon I dunno it just takes so much time xD
Okay :) Like I said I'm just looking to breed for a shiny Froakie, so if there is anything you want in exchange for breeding stock let me know.

Hi, I'm interested in your jolly khangaskhan,bold klefki, and adamant absol

I can offer
hasty protean froakie 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Adamant gale wing fletchling 31/31/31/XX/31/31
And calm goomy
31/XX/31/31/31/31

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)