move 1: Substitute / U-turn
move 2: Smack Down / Stone Edge
move 3: Earthquake
move 4: Hidden Power Ice
item: Leftovers / Life Orb
nature: Naive
evs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Although While Landorus is normally used as a Choice Scarf user or a set up sweeper, this set is great at beating many of Landorus's usual counters, (add comma) who are immune to Earthquake. The premise of this set is to use Smack Down as the opponent switches to a Landorus counter, (add comma) such as Skarmory or Bronzong; without the Ground ground immunity, many Pokemon will have trouble taking Sand Force-boosted (add dash) Earthquakes. Landorus can also use Substitute or U-turn on the switch to keep offensive momentum. Earthquake is the obligatory STAB attack, while Hidden Power Ice is used to hit Gliscor and Dragon-types dragons, such as Dragonite, harder, (add comma) and more accurately. </p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Entry hazard support is recommended for this set to reach its full potential, (add comma) as the opponent will be switching quite often because of Smack Downs, Substitute, and or U-turns. The item is dependent on the moveset; Leftovers is preferred if you are running Smack Down and Substitute, while Life Orb is more effective when you are running Stone Edge and U-turn. Landorus appreciates sand support, which boosts the power of his STAB Earthquake and his Rock-type attacks. Ferrothorn is a great partner to set up entry hazards, and can take nearly anything aimed at Landorus. Lastly, even though this set can beat some of Landorus's usual counters, strong physical walls such as Slowbro and Tangrowth, (add comma) can still easily wall Landorus (although the latter should be wary of Hidden Power Ices). Powerful special attackers such as Latios and Volcarona are great partners, as they destroy the physical walls that Landorus cannot beat.</p>

lol prem be careful when implementing GP checks xD

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
remove add comments

[SET]
name: Physical Attacker

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>While Landorus is normally used as a Choice Scarf user or a set up sweeper, this set is great at beating many of Landorus's usual counters who are immune to Earthquake. The premise of this set is to use Smack Down as the opponent switches to a Landorus counter,<change this> such as Skarmory or and Bronzong; without the ground immunity immunity to Ground-type attacks, many Pokemon will have trouble taking Sand Force-<hyphen>boosted Earthquakes. Landorus can also use Substitute or U-turn on the switch to keep offensive momentum. Earthquake is the obligatory STAB move, while Hidden Power Ice is used to hit Gliscor and dragons Dragon-types, such as Dragonite, harder and more accurately while being more accurate than Stone Edge. </p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Entry hazard support is recommended for this set to reach its full potential,<change too> as the opponent will be switching quite often because of Smack Downs, Substitute, or U-turns as Landorus can force multiple switches with Smack Down, Substitute, and U-turn. The item is dependent on the moveset; Leftovers is preferred if when running Smack Down and Substitute, while Life Orb is more effective when running Stone Edge and U-turn. Landorus appreciates sand support, which boosts the power of his STAB Earthquake and Rock-type attacks. Ferrothorn is a great partner to set up entry hazards, and take nearly anything aimed at Landorus. Lastly, even though this set can beat some of Landorus's yes it is correct usual counters, strong physical walls,<comma> such as Slowbro and Tangrowth can still easily wall Landorus (although the latter should be wary of Hidden Power Ices). Powerful special attackers,<comma> such as Latios,<comma> are great partners, as they destroy physical walls that Landorus cannot beat.</p>

EDIT: :x I got ninja'd by Omicron

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Okay prem, what I've done is a GP check that contains all of the correct changes that both Omicron and sandz made, with some of my own. Please implement this one rather than theirs (sorry guys :P)

[SET]
name: Physical Attacker

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>While Although Landorus is normally used as a Choice Scarf user or a set up sweeper, this set is great at beating many of Landorus' Landorus's (Use an apostrophe and "s" when referring to a single character.) usual counters (<No comma here) who that are immune to Earthquake. The premise of this set is to use Smack Down as the opponent switches to a Landorus counter(comma) such as Skarmory or (not "and") Bronzong; without the ground Ground-type immunity, many Pokemon will have trouble taking Sand Force boosted Sand Force-boosted (< Add hyphen) Earthquakes. Landorus can also use Substitute or U-turn on the switch to keep offensive momentum. Earthquake is the obligatory STAB move, (Move, not attack, as we're discussing moveslots, not dealing damage.) while Hidden Power Ice is used to hit Gliscor and dragons, Dragon-types such as Dragonite, (< No commas) harder, (< Add comma) and more accurately. while being more accurate than Stone Edge.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Entry hazard support is recommended for this set to reach its full potential(comma) , (< Add comma) as the opponent will be switching quite often because of Smack Downs, Substitute, or U-turns. as Landorus often forces multiple switches with Smack Down, Substitute, and U-turn. )I liked this, sandz, but I made my own little change.) The item is dependent on the moveset; Leftovers is preferred if when running Smack Down and Substitute, while Life Orb is more effective when running Stone Edge and U-turn. U-turn and Stone Edge. (Preferential) Landorus appreciates sand support, which boosts the power of his STAB Earthquake and (Don't add "its" here) Rock-type attacks. Ferrothorn is a great choice of partner to set up entry hazards, and can take nearly anything any attack aimed at Landorus. Lastly, even though this set can beat some of Landorus's usual counters, strong physical walls such as Slowbro and Tangrowth can still easily wall Landorus easily (although the latter should be wary of Hidden Power Ices Ice). To this end, Powerful powerful special attackers such as Latios Latios for example (Em dashes) are great partners, as they destroy the physical walls that Landorus cannot beat.</p>
EDIT: Proofread and finalized.

yeah prem it is landorus's

so I'm going to stamp Omicron's check, though make sure it's Ground-type instead of Ground int he first paragraph, and don't add that last comma in the first paragraph.

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
cool this is done and ready to be uploaded

and chazan ( i refuse to call you by your new name) i left it red on purpose because i didnt think it was right so i left it debateable lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)