Tournament LCPL Commencement & Dank Memes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
wait theres still scrub team? I WILL CLING ON TO THE SMALLEST OF HOPES OF SOMETHING TO DO THSI SUMMER.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Week 1
Los Mambos v Aipom Army
The Terrible Timburrs v Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas
scrubs v The Developmentally Delayed Duskulls
The Squirtle Squad v Snivy Subterfuge

week 2
Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas v Los Mambos
The Developmentally Delayed Duskulls v Aipom Army
Snivy Subterfuge v The Terrible Timburrs
The Squirtle Squad v scrubs

week 3
Los Mambos v The Developmentally Delayed Duskulls
Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas v Snivy Subterfuge
Aipom Army v The Squirtle Squad
The Terrible Timburrs v scrubs

week 4
Snivy Subterfuge v Los Mambos
The Squirtle Squad v The Developmentally Delayed Duskulls
scrubs v Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas
The Terrible Timburrs v Aipom Army

week 5
Los Mambos v The Squirtle Squad
Snivy Subterfuge v scrubs
The Developmentally Delayed Duskulls v The Terrible Timburrs
Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas v Aipom Army

week 6
scrubs v Los Mambos
The Terrible Timburrs v The Squirtle Squad
Aipom Army v Snivy Subterfuge
Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas v The Developmentally Delayed Duskulls

week 7
Los Mambos v The Terrible Timburrs
scrubs v Aipom Army
The Squirtle Squad v Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas
Snivy Subterfuge v The Developmentally Delayed Duskulls

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Power Rankings

rank #7

The Devastating Duskulls | Players: sparktrain / nineage / fender / fiend / sken / coconut / melon / nudisto / boo836 / kopaka / marvelous / aladyyn / healndeal / unfixable / cydrolic / water_drone / bughouse

I really don't understand what levi was doing in the draft. He just drafted a bunch of average LC players. All are decent players and would make good benchwarmers on most teams, but when your star players are sken and boo836, you know something is a little bit wrong.

rank #6
The Terrifying Timburrs
| Players: fatty / joltage / apt-get / atomicllamas / ggggd / pikasohn / majaspic22 / tesung / imanalt / idiotfrommars / soldier

after levi's team, all the rest are actually pretty equal, which is gonne make for an exciting tournament. However, quote's comes in second to last. fatty and apt-get are solid buys. llamas, ggggd, majaspic, joltage should all perform pretty well, and he has some solid tour players with tesung and ifm if he manages to get them to play. not bad by any means, but it doesn't have the same star quality as the rest.

rank #5
Los Mambos
| Players: cased / zoroarkforever / celestavian / darkfire99 / rumor / v / praj.pran / hikari / amaura / 49

mambo has built up a decent team here. I wouldn't like to go against any of cased/zf/hawkstar. mambo, amaura, hikari should be decent too, whilst darkfire99 is a dark horse. v and praj.pran will also be good for team morale

rank #4
Snivy Subterfuge
| Players: mad0ka / cheek / tricking / raseri / vileman / cheir / h&mberkeley / antemortem / absdaddy

Jac has some good players here. expect mad0ka and tricking to do really well in ORAS, whilst he has the other metas filled up with ras on dpp, himself/cheir on lcuu, vileman on bw, and then possibly putting abs into tangma. solid squad overall and playoff contenders. dark horses of the tournament.

rank #3

The Mighty Morphin Power Tirtougas
| Players: lasagne / sweep / flcl / galbia / sam / -tsunami- / tomohawk / anty / nails / thecrystalonix / john76 / d4rr3n / boufallant / nova / metaphysical / anttya / innovamania

macle's taem is actually pretty solid with a strong core of good players in sweep/flcl/galbia/-tsunami-/tomahawk/nails, and a there might be a couple of dark horses in there. definitely a playoff team if they can somehow source out teams, because there's not really any good lc teambuilders, besides sweep.

rank #2

The Squirtle Squad | Players: trash / heysup / tuo / omastar42 / blarajan / the_avalanches / goao / vermillion / jellicent / kavatika / meritt

This team is pretty scary to face. vermillion project in dpp, tuo in bw, blarajan on tangma, and omastar42 in lcuu means all other metas have solid people on. add an oras core of heysup, obviouspower and goao, then you have a winning team. his bench is where he is let down, with only the avalanches being that good and reliable. jellicent is unproven at lc, kavatika and trash are a bit inactive, and idk how good merritt really is.

rank #1

Aipom Army | Players: fitzy72 / tazz / rzl2000 / kingmidas / shrug / trev / kumih0 / the_quasar / fran17 / yagura / kingler12345 / firemage

yes, i put my team on #1 because i'm biased. still though we have some fucking lords in this team with fitzy, tazz and kingmidas all being top players. the lord kumiho for dpp, and 3 italians for some easy luck. also got the trashtalk core of midas+shrug for some quality salt. yagura is a solid pick for oras/uu, and rzl, kingler, and firemage are the cutest players in lcpl.

WHAT KIND OF POWER RANKINGS ARE THOSE, I DIDN'T EVEN GET A "SORRY, DON'T KNOW YOU". W/E HOMIE, MAMBOS FINNA ICE U W1, SO I'M NOT EVEN SWEATIN

Reactions: g

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The Devastating Duskulls
  • sparktrain - 19k for a cap player lmao
  • nineage - idek who you are
  • fender - just gonna spy for mambo tbh
  • fiend - useless
  • sken - sorry don't know you
  • coconut - I think I've seen you play and youre p bad
  • melon - lol about the same as fiend
  • nudisto - nice name
  • boo836 - lol this is their "best player" so the Duskulls should be ez
  • kopaka - isn't this tahu? he hasn't played in forever lol
  • marvelous - sorry don't know you
  • aladyyn - Aladyyn: so when's mienfoo getting banned?
  • healndeal - sorry don't know you
  • unfixable - a badgewhore i think? does he even LC?
  • cydrolic - sorry don't know you
  • water_drone - wasn't this that guy who did shittons of goddawful analyses?
  • bughouse - another cap player lol
Looks like the Duskulls are a bunch of no name mediocre players. I guess Levi was too busy playing League to actually have a draft plan, and drafted people from that dumb splinter server. Easily last place lol.

The Terrifying Timburrs
  • fatty - my boi fatty, should do well in this
  • joltage - sorry don't know you
  • apt-get - idk why you would want an arab on your team, but more power to you; apt-get is gonna spend the whole time complaining about how murkrow is banned from BW
  • atomicllamas - you seem familiar but idr you being good
  • ggggd - lol doesnt this kid only bring webs? most useless teambuilder a team could have
  • pikasohn - p sure you were only bid on so macle could spend money
  • majaspic22 - nice name
  • tesung - LOL this kid isn't going to play, you think he gives a shit about lcpl?
  • imanalt - LOLOL
  • idiotfrommars - youre cool
  • soldier - sorry don't know you
Quote's team is full of no names and people who probably wouldn't play. Only people I see doing decent is fatty, apt-get, and maybe llamas if apt-get stops complaining enough to build teams. gonna go with 5th

Snivy Subterfuge
  • mad0ka - by herself p strong, with absdaddy tho could get kinda strong. threat to watch out for.
  • cheek - LOLOL
  • tricking - italian lucker, don't be lucked and you win
  • raseri - weakest dpp out there tbh
  • vileman - no mexicans allowed
  • cheir - LOLOL
  • h&mberkeley - sorry don't know you
  • antemortem - sorry don't know you
  • absdaddy - strong threat with lucy, only question is if he'll actually play for Jac
This team is basically gonna play the game "how hard can absdaddy+mad0ka carry?" gonna put this team at 6th

The Mighty Morphin Power Tirtougas
  • lasagne - sorry don't know you
  • sweep - sweep is strong, but probbably doesn't want to build every single week for everyone
  • flcl - when do you want to do our UU match
  • galbia - does he even play lc lol
  • sam - does he even play lc lol
  • -tsunami- - mediocre, wins games by lucking
  • tomohawk - meh, decent BW i think
  • anty - who even
  • nails - strong dpp, scootin scraggys ftw
  • thecrystalonix - sorry don't know you
  • john76 - sorry don't know you
  • d4rr3n - strong dpp
  • boufallant - strong
  • nova - does he even play mons anymore lol
  • metaphysical - sorry don't know you
  • anttya - sorry don't know you
  • innovamania - sorry don't know you
p sure macle's draft plan was to pick up his buddies from 6 years ago and to pick up girls, although on the internet who knows who cuold be a girl. has some strong players, but no real teambuilders, sweep doesn't want to pump out teams that don't have omanyte in them. solid 4th

The Squirtle Squad
  • trash - sorry don't know you
  • heysup - strong player, might not even play half the time tho, also prone to being lucked
  • tuo - strong player, his internet might kill him tho
  • omastar42 - oras player, kinda chill i think
  • blarajan - washed up, was ass in tangma willl be ass in lcpl
  • the_avalanches - sorry don't know you
  • goao - another webs player, ez counterteam
  • vermillion - aren't you the PO leader? if you are that means no metagame knowledge look how fucked BW LC is there
  • jellicent - will be too drunk to play straight
  • kavatika - one of the most unreliable people lol, will probably die halfway through
  • meritt - sorry don't know you
Team full of unreliable people and unknowns, don't really want to say they would do good, but they'' probably make every other team choke and end up with 3rd

Aipom Army
  • fitzy72 - strong player, toss up on whether hes peaked a while ago or still has some gas in him, BW will be fun to watch with him and fatty in it
  • tazz - decent oras player, no complaints here
  • rzl2000 - i think you only play webs? easy to counterteam
  • kingmidas - lol won't get along with shrug
  • shrug - lol won't get along with kingmidas
  • trev - without your buddies to build you teams i think you'll suck ass
  • kumih0 - strong dpp player
  • the_quasar - you're p cute :)
  • fran17 - sorry don't know you
  • yagura - 16:47 Yagura except that my ex is so muslim so her pussy isn't as used as your mom's
  • kingler12345 - my boi kingler, sadly will probably be benched or BW, will get destroyed either way
  • firemage - rowan's buddy, p inactive in these tournaments tho
2nd place probably, the only thing this team has to get past is the salt cave between mitus and shrug, some cool people on the team and otherwise strong synergy.

Amaura, I use a lot more the Webs, in fact, I use webs because I am lazy, and it is easy to use.

why is more than one person doing power rankings :|

edit- i mean we got some 'sorry dont know you's so guess it's not all that bad

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Devastating Duskulls
Aipom Army
  • fitzy72 - strong player, toss up on whether hes peaked a while ago or still has some gas in him, BW will be fun to watch with him and fatty in it
  • tazz - decent oras player, no complaints here
  • rzl2000 - i think you only play webs? easy to counterteam
  • kingmidas - lol won't get along with shrug
  • shrug - lol won't get along with kingmidas
  • trev - without your buddies to build you teams i think you'll suck ass
  • kumih0 - strong dpp player
  • the_quasar - you're p cute :)
  • fran17 - sorry don't know you
  • yagura - 16:47 Yagura except that my ex is so muslim so her pussy isn't as used as your mom's
  • kingler12345 - my boi kingler, sadly will probably be benched or BW, will get destroyed either way
  • firemage - rowan's buddy, p inactive in these tournaments tho
2nd place probably, the only thing this team has to get past is the salt cave between mitus and shrug, some cool people on the team and otherwise strong synergy.
You can't really say that.

I'd do anything for Rowan <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)