League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Team gives up more than a kill per minute, no Smite, "support" Talon is Level 4 ten minutes into the game and forces me to solo top as Graves. Entire team spends their time not surrendering a clearly lost game and berating me for buying Executioner's Calling against my enemy lanemate Vlad and their jungle Mundo.

Yep, my Elo is an accurate representation of my player skill. :happybrain:

I was under the impression that Lulu was meant to be free this week since it's two weeks after her release, so i'm not sure about that list tbh EDIT: apparently this isn't actually true, and she will be on rotation next week. I'm still not sure about this list, but I do hope!

though if it is real I will be so happy that I bought Nidalee over Karthus last week (though I am still shit with her :()

I'm happy if the list is true since I've been meaning to try Leona and Karthus, and Trundle/Wukong/Ziggs are free as well (I've got Trundle, but he hasn't been free in FOREVER so yeah)

How'd you find out this was a fake list? They said Lulu and the next champ would be on a 3 week rotation so I was expecting her to be free next week, not now.

Anyone have thoughts on the 3D mode? It did come out on April 1st so it could be a joke, but then again Lee Sin was announced on April fool's day too. I think it would be a cool touch to the game. Thoughts?

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I hate to burst your bubble, but unless riot starts selling 3d glasses it's an April fools joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)