League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Yo bitches, at least idle in the Smogon chat when you're logged in. >:o Tick it to autojoin on login and chill in the emptiness like you would on IRC.
I didn't know this was a thing, thanks! (Though tbh it's easy to get people on IRC...)

A few of us have started playing recently, me a few days ago, and even though I am barely competent enough to smash in the faces of beginner bots so far, I'm really liking it. So far I've tried out Sivir, Miss Fortune, and Sona, though the Sona match was pretty ill-advised... Looking forward to playing humans, though E's tales make me wonder if at low ELO they're any smarter than bots...

I've already added most of you who frequent #tf2, and I posted in the social group, but my summoner name is jumpluffers~ Add me if you please!

Hi Smogon! /noobLoLspeak

I'm just trying to get to level 20 via bot game after bot game to start collecting worthwhile runes. I'm halfway through 18 now. Thankfully, my favorite champions like to use very similar runes. I'm loving Xerath, Anivia, and Ahri, and and after getting Malzahar and Veigar next. So I'm kinda noobish for now, but an older noob. XD

leveling via bot games is highly ill advised the best way to learn this genre of game is to unfortunatly get your face smashed in by people better than you. No matter how skilled they make the bots things like jungle ganks mid ganks dragon fights baron fights simply do not happen ever in bot games. On the plus side after 10-20 games you should strart seeing more close games partialy from you improving and the matchmaking kicking into effect.

As a side note do not ever get cocky there is always thousands of people who can play better than you with your best champion just keep looking for areas to improve and take it one step at a time.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
me neither O_O dgaf about "groups" anyway lol

Bot games are good for venting frustration and guaranteed first wins of the day. There's no real reason to fear playing low-level PvP, your allies and enemies will be equally new or they're smurfing and going to kick your ass anyway. Either way, it's nothing you need to be worried about. Around 10-ish and 20-ish, opening up Flash as a summoner spell at Lv12 and Tier 3 runes at Lv20, you can get dumped on a bit by ugly matchmaking but oh well. Enjoy the game for what it is, try all the new champions and stuff. Find what you like and keep it mind for when you hit 30.

E's tales make me wonder if at low ELO they're any smarter than bots...
My rating isn't particularly low anyway but it doesn't matter, solo queue is solo queue. There are exceptionally dumb people everywhere, assholes and trolls everywhere, and occasionally it might just be a legit good player having a really bad game. The community in general leaves much to be desired.

First time Shyvana. She's very fun.
Tanked the most damage, did the most damage.

btw, should I sell my wriggles and get something else?

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I was able to successfully download the mac client that runs LoL. Nick is Acklow. Hit me up if you want me to play, though I guarantee that I suck so don't expect much.

Sell Wriggles for Bloodthirster.

Last night Randoms was pretty fun but some of you guys are going to need a little more practice to beat out the team with me on it ;)

"Eeaugh! Bugs are gross! Ugh!"

(I went 16-1 as Skarner)

In their defense.. I have more wins than their team combined.. so ya I play this shit to much.

We outlined a good few champs Maw might work with on IRC earlier, it also sounds great on Poppy/ult bot Fiora IMO. Nets a good balance of stats on a tanky deeps if you pair it with say fratma's or if you're fiora something like maw + bt + bc + tiamat.

Extreme tiamat stacking is dumb and the splash only slightly exceeds melee range. Takes less than half a second at 370 MS to spread out far enough.
I just like how Rodan has the second most reasonable build in the game (ahri). Let that sink in for a little bit.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What's wrong with Tryn's build?

I'm more concerned with the fact that RODAN is in some ungodly depth of ELO hell that 7/10 of the game's summoners do not take Flash....

What's wrong with Tryn's build?

I'm more concerned with the fact that RODAN is in some ungodly depth of ELO hell that 7/10 of the game's summoners do not take Flash....
The warmog's armor. But yeah, I was primarily referring to the fact that Rodan was one of 3 players to take flash (counting summoners into "build")...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)