League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Pentakill in a 5-man smogon premade today! Thorns was cleanly TP splitpushing while fid's jungle was in disarray, so both brushes along the wall opposite red were warded. Saw them coming in, lantern->QRE->malph ult->gg

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Everyone on plays on NA server.

As far as your reasoning about buying wards separate I fail to follow your logic. Reason being that wards are arguably the most op item in the game right now. The more vision you have the better. Three wards off of Ruby Sightstone is barely enough to get by. I do agree that the whole team should be warding but you were not in that game so going by a screenshot alone is tough to judge if they did so.

Also I wouldn't laugh at Vayne's build. Unclesamscabin is Plat 1 iirc so he can get away with whatever the hell he wants to build on Vayne.

Finally on the topic of Voli's build: I would argue that defensive items were the smart way to go due to the fact that their Vi was d/c the entire game so they needed someone to sponge the damage from the enemy carries.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can't tell if troll or Bronze V (though mostly likely just bad cuz he's a banned deucer now)

Also sam is sad that Acklow thinks that he's only plat 1 lol

Acklow

Challenger tier my bad. My whole post is moot at this point cuz it was a troll...

also I was on my phone so I couldn't check...

oh hey when did sam hit challenger? grats on getting out of diamond

i'm going to start calling it "blade of the wrecked king" from now on in honor of ricky charizard

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LMAO @ calling volibear an offensive tank. he scales off HP and ASPD only. go look at pro players' builds when they played voli, they were just big fat tanks because his kit loves warmogs, SV, funfire, randuins... hphphphp.

also sam is still d1, he's got like 70 points to promotion I think.

ps rodan if you're going to try and chuck a huge fit when someone calls you fat, then post something about them in a thread, don't.

Lol its not hard to see why that team lost, such awful builds on everyone. Firstly you have the Volibear played by Valentina who hasnt even built any damage items, I know you wanna tank but Volibear is an offensive-tank -.-

Secondly theres Jumpluffers playign Sona, I dont see why you needs Sightstone AND Wards if you ask me, Sightstone alone and Oracles should be enough if you play smart and your team actually contributes to warding (which is where everyone failed)

I'm sorry but I laughed out loud at Vaynes build. Blade of the Wrecked King rush seriously?? I don't think I need to go on.

But anyway, I Love league of legends and I look forward to playing with Smogon people :D if you want any advice you can PM me!

Also are you guys on NA server??
yea u so rite man these gais r nooblords w/ their getto builds

+2

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've never really played much ranked before this year. I think I played about 30 games in season 2 despite hitting level 30 before the end of season 1. I was placed in silver 3 for the start of season 3, and I just finished climbing up to gold in some of the best games I've ever played.

First game was a 50 minute demolition by the enemy team. They rolled us in absolutely every lane and in the jungle, mainly because our jungle lee sin wasn't taking the game seriously at all. I was Sona supporting a Vayne bot lane and she refused to give up. We farmed our way back into the game and despite being two inhibitors down, caught their adc and support out of position, then a 3 man flash crescendo left the rest of them wide open for the ace. We push straight down mid and win. We had 3 calls for surrender that game.

Second game I was Sona again supporting a Tristana. Enemy team tries to invade our red but they file in one by one. I pick up first blood on graves and we pick off another one as they retreat. Every lane absolutely steamrolls the opposition and we win in just under 25 minutes.

Final game I get my main role. I'm jungling Zac. Enemy team lane swaps every lane and wins most of the lanes easily. They also have a jungle Rumble who is somehow 7-1 at 20 minutes, and their Annie is 7-2. After a couple of back and forths we get back in the game and take their mid inhibitor. They rush to baron and think they've secured it without any problems, but I jump over the wall smite steal it and flash back out. We then circle round and fight them straight away, ace them and push down mid for the win.

So yeah, promoted to gold on a baron steal. Woo...

I'm currently won 56 lost 37, which is pretty decent I guess.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
grats guys!

I start regretting that I played yolo queue for months now, will me take ages to plat now (+ I play like a shit now) :[

I start regretting that I played yolo queue for months now, will me take ages to plat now (+ I play like a shit now) :[
Me too. Guess when I did it :rolleyes:

graf.PNG

To the reason I came here, my new favourite champ.... AP Malp

malf.PNG

malfit.PNG

I had to vs Kayle and Teemo, just asked for lane swap and stomped Gragas and Nidalee mid. Probably the most effective way to carry low elo that I have done. I won't ever play full tank Malphite again, I don't see the point in it when you can 1 shot the ADC who you are suppose to tank anyway.

Acklow

Reading this thread, it is hard to tell if its Stone or rem posting just by avatar...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)