Legendary Beauty

This will be my first RMT in Smogon. I didn't want to post an RMT when I was just begining competitive battling. I wanted to make sure that I had at least some expericence in battling. 10 months have passed by and I think I am ready to post a decent RMT. The team was build around Offensive Suicune. Suicune is an amazing poke I love it. Able to hit many pokemon hard was great. Also it can take a hit. Once I tried offensive Suicune I decided to make a team around it. So here's the team.

Machamp (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP/248 Atk/4 Spd/16 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dynamicpunch
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
- Payback
---

Machamp is my lead and a pretty good one. It can cause such a pain to the opponent. Azelf is taken care of by Payback, and BP. Psychic won't OHKO Machamp back unless it's a life orb Azelf. Swampert 3HKO. Metagross I usually Dynamic Punch while they try to set up SR then next turn I must be wary as they might explode. Gliscor I Ice Punch as that's the best I can do. Infernape Dynamic Punch then BP. Yeah Machamp is a pretty good lead.

Heatran (M) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Earth Power
- Explosion
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

As I am lacking SR on my lead I decided to use it on Heatran. This is meant to set up SR when I know my opponent will switch no matter what. The only problem with this is that I find it kinda pointless especially if I don't bring Heatran till late game. Also I think a Life Orb one will help a bit more instead of SR, HP Grass. Shuca Berry.....yeah pointless.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/252 Spd/4 SDef
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Grass Knot
- Calm Mind
- Wish
- Psychic

Before I had this Jirachi set I had the Sub, T-wave, Fire Punch, Iron head set here. I found that my whole team is set up bait for Swampert, Quagsire, and Gastrodon, and other ground types. So I changed it to this CM Wish Jirachi. To be honset it is not working as the other set was working. Blissey can wish pass better than this.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 104 HP/152 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Suicune the MVP of the team. I based the team around it. The evs were edited by me, and it has worked perfectly. I out speed everything I want to. The rest were dumped into HP for extra bulk. Salamence's Draco Meteor won't OHKO a full health Suicune making it easy for me to kill it with Ice Beam. I can also survive an Outrage sometimes. I can take an Infernape's CC again only at full health allowing me to OHKO back with Surf. That is mostly the problem with this I can only survive major Physical hits once I'm at full health. Also Toxic destroys Suicune as I have no way to get rid of the status. and once it's health is lost there's no way of getting it back which is why I wanted Wish Bliss or Wish Jirachi.

Rotom-w @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/136 Def/120 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Shadow Ball

Oh how I love Rotom, but how his last move has caused me. I am struggling in using Shadow Ball or WoW. From previous battles I'm going to have to say going back to WoW would be a much better idea. He is my status absorber for the team.

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP/252 Atk/8 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- U-turn
- Superpower

Standart CB Scizor set. I thought he would be needed as I lack Physical attackers in the team. He is only to revenge kill pokes weakened by my team. MayB he can be replaced for another poke.

Major threats to this team would Blissey as once my physical attakers are gone she can wall my whole team. Also any team packing Spikes will take a toll on this team. I'm sure there's other pokes that can rip this team apart which is why I need help making some edits. Thanks in advance

If you give Jirachi Reflect he could support Suicune, since Jirachi is drawing in things that Suicune could set up on. I would go with Will-O-Wisp on Rotom, or make it a Scarfed Rotom-H because you have some big issues with Lucario onces it gets its Swords Dance up.

Your team lacks a reliable wall breaker. You said jirachi wasnt working for you so you might wanna try a classic mixmence over it. Mence is also a reliable check against lucario and sub heatran, who otherwise gives your team trouble. Another thing, suicune loves toxic spikes. so concider a roserade over machamp. Otherwise great team.

First of all great team but has a few problems first of all Rotom should have w-o-w to take on physical threats. secondly try hax rachi as it deals with alot of walls with flinch, also a great late game sweeper .
set:

Jirachi @ choice scarf

Jolly/Adamant

EVs: 80 hp / 252 attack / 176 speed
Moves: Iron Head / Fire punch / Zen Headbutt / U turn.
note: as this set usualy stays in battle until the end it eliminates your blissey and mixmence problem

Good luck

If you want a decent wish passer I recomend useing a wish baton pass umbreon, it is bulky and you suicune won't take damage on switching in, and correct me if I'm wrong but I think umbreon can also lean calm mind. To deal with swampert just put toxic and toxic stall it to death

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)