Lickilicky

I don't know if it's been mentioned but what about a wishpasser? He's basically a bulkier clefable (minus magic guard)

Clefable: 95/73/90 Lickylicky 110/95/95

People love using defensive wishpasser Celfable. Lickilicky should be able to do it even better with that heftier HP stat and bigger bulk.

I'm not sure whether a set like this would work or not, but, if you're going to use it, you should use iron ball over lagging tail. Iron ball lowers your speed (thus increasing the power of Gyro Ball) while Lagging Tail just makes you move last.
yeah thats what i meant wrong item lol. but tbh i think that giving it a moveset like what i meantioned would mean that the lickilicky could own the second turn with the trick room and explosion as it would move first due to the trick room and destroy most things with the 250 atk power of explosion if it used protect and survive the first turn

You're forgetting the ability for lickylicky to set up weather of its own.
On a stall team lickylicky has the option of setting up SS/Sunnyday/Raindance and forcing opposing weather switchers to switch back in, giving you possibly giving you extra momentum racking up SR/Spikes/Toxic damage.

LickyLicky looks like it wants to evolve even further, into a Normal/Dragon type. If it did, it would have these stats: 125, 95, 105, 85, 105, 55. Then it would make it to OU. :D

Anyways, when going into OU tier with my team, I'm finding LickyLicky has trouble with his Dragon tail strategy, he gets 2 to 3hko'd even after a curse by the likes of Excadrill and other pokes who hit for neutral. Too bad he can't shuffle them as good as he does pokes in UU, who seem to lack the attack power to take him out before he rests. Is this the power of OU!?!!!?

LickyLicky looks like it wants to evolve even further, into a Normal/Dragon type. If it did, it would have these stats: 125, 95, 105, 85, 105, 55. Then it would make it to OU. :D

Anyways, when going into OU tier with my team, I'm finding LickyLicky has trouble with his Dragon tail strategy, he gets 2 to 3hko'd even after a curse by the likes of Excadrill and other pokes who hit for neutral. Too bad he can't shuffle them as good as he does pokes in UU, who seem to lack the attack power to take him out before he rests. Is this the power of OU!?!!!?
Eviolite Lickylicky would be a bitch to deal with if that happens, no thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)