Lie, Cheat, and Steal Mafia Thieves Win

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
if you didn't want things to be this way maybe you shouldn't have kidnapped me??????

vote ace emerald
You couldn't have made the kill last night. Restricting your kill and preventing you from weakening your opponents has made me more valuable to you, as you now need me to take the lead. My goal is always to make myself valuable, sorry for kidnapping you but it makes me more valuable in the long term, not someone you can do away with tonight.
Edit: yeti, your partner is in the killzone. Unless I'm missing something huge, you are at just enough of a disadvantage to need my help, but not so much that I've ruined your chance to win. I implore you to see past a small kidnap (which also saved you from enemy damage) and lynch the other team.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
You couldn't have made the kill last night. Restricting your kill and preventing you from weakening your opponents has made me more valuable to you, as you now need me to take the lead. My goal is always to make myself valuable, sorry for kidnapping you but it makes me more valuable in the long term, not someone you can do away with tonight.
Edit: yeti, your partner is in the killzone. Unless I'm missing something huge, you are at just enough of a disadvantage to need my help, but not so much that I've ruined your chance to win. I implore you to see past a small kidnap (which also saved you from enemy damage) and lynch the other team.
now now, you have been listening to Celever all game. do you really think you can fool me?
there were three point drops last night:
4 points off Acklow, which was not me because you kidnapped me.
4 points off penguin344, which was also not me, but the other mafia.
5 points off ditto, which was you, the only possible 5-point kill at sub-9 points.

the cheaters clearly are responsible for the hit on penguin. who would be dead if you hadn't botched our plans. they could, in no way, have damaged me. the village backup vig was responsible for the hit on acklow. you are responsible for the hit on ditto. I don't understand why ginga/celever allied but w/e.
you have made yourself more of a liability to our team than an asset. even if we did need you to keep a numerical advantage YOU ARE TOO RISKY by randomly kidnapping me when you knew our team was at a disadvantage at this time. it was not wise to attempt to kill you last night and perhaps it would not be wise to attempt to kill you today, however, you have proven to be a loose cannon.

you should stop taking cues from celever who thinks he can tell me some magical bs story then disconnect his own internet when pressed for actual facts. if you want to assert yourself as a valuable asset you should not hinder the team that you want to work with. the numbers are small enough you will be a liability, as seen by your actions this past night kidnapping me for no reason. in fact I don't know why you wouldn't kidnap BT, not me... I was the one down a man if anyone was going to kill you it would've been the cheaters lol.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
blah blah blah lynch something makes no diff blah blah blah ~ weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ace dies then village dies tonight then blah blah blah bt acklow wins blah blah blah~~~

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Finally Queen Emerald's reign of terror has ended.

Dear Ace Emerald,
You are Eddie Guerrero.

“I lie, I cheat, and I steal.”

Lie
During the special phase, you have the final say on whether your group chooses Ally or Betray. You may PM vonFiedler with “Lie to USER”. USER in your group will either receive ‘host confirmation’ that you have been persuaded or silenced during the special phase, or opposing USER will be told that it was your group partner that betrayed/allied with them. You may Lie to USER only once per special phase.

Cheat
When there are 5 or less players left, your vote counts as three in the daily lynch. You can still be persuaded, but in this case your vote will count as one.

Steal
During the night, you may PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Kidnap USER”. USER will be shielded from all harmful effects, their night action will fail, and they will be absent from the next special phase. You may not target yourself with this action.

Killer
At night, you may PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Kill USER”. USER will lose X points, X equals the night number.

You stand alone. Eliminate all Liars, Cheaters, and Thieves.

It is now Night 7. Deadline is in 24 hours.

Have a nice toast.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
K guys, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. There wasn't enough time back when we had 48 hours turns to be obstinate... there sure as shit isn't enough time now. If you are at an impasse in an AB game, talk about it. Make deals. Put your cards on the table. Show some initiative. Give them an offer they can't refuse, and if you can't get your way, figure out what you can get out of going their way. Do NOT just post your choice and then fuck off for 24 hours.

Anyway, that concludes the 8th AB Game. Hare are your results.

And the dead person today was not of the mafia! Instead, it was Sandshrewd.

Dear Sandshrewz,
You are Lex Luthor.

“Death by Kryptonite. I'll do it with irony. Then I will save the world from all its ailments. And humanity will embrace its true altruistic inspiration. Lex Luthor.”

Backup
Once per game at night, you may PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Backup USER”. If USER is a dead Liar, you permanently gain their action (but not their 9 point bonus). You may use this ability a second time when you have 9 points.

You are allied with the Liars. You win if all opposing factions are eliminated.

It is now Day 8. Deadline is in 24 hours.

Have a nice tail-end.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Yep. happyfeet1 is dead.

Dear penguin344,
You are Hans Landa.

“Gentlemen, I have no intention of killing Hitler and killing Goebbels and killing Göring and killing Bormann, not to mention winning the war single-handedly for the Allies, only later to find myself standing before a Jewish tribunal. If you want to win the war, tonight, we have to make a deal.”

Tracker
At night, you may PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Track USER”. You will learn who USER used their action on. When you have 9 points, you will also receive USER’s full role PM.

You are allied with the Liars. You win if all opposing factions are eliminated.

It is now Night 8. Deadline is in 24 hours.

Have a nice tribute.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong lazy mafian ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no village leader ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong lazy mafian ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no village leader ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong independent wolf ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who wants to fuck over everyone ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)