List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

Hurr... that DW tool sure is convenient (broken), 2000+ points in a blink of eye means I can actually see things quickly.
Question though, how do you make your results look nice? Mine just looks like a mess of garbage with nulls and other crap.

Judging from my run starting fresh, I can say that either these pokemon are version exclusive, or they have a point requirement. I am using Black 2.
- Grimer (White Exclusive)
- Chansey
- Pinsir (White Exclusive)
- Snorlax
- Togepi
- Aipom
- Roseila
- Kirckertot (White Exclusive)
- Combee (White Exclusive)
- Gurrdurr

Total guesswork here:
5000/7500+ pts:
Togepi, Aipom, Roseila

10,000+ pts:
Chansey, Snorlax, Gurrdurr

Pinsir & Kricketot are in BW2 Dream Park, clear

Looking at atsync's list I think I'll send in some ghosts tonight in BW2 and see if any of the Manor mons show up tonight
I could have sworn I've seen several of those by this point....

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Yeah as I said that list is probably not 100% accurate just yet as I haven't gone searching throroughly in some areas, and now that Dream Park is out I'm going to be a bit preoccupied to focus on it at the moment, but if anyone does find any of those pokemon in BW2 then post pics and I'll remove them.

I'll move the list here:

Pleasant Forest
Nidoran-F
Nidoran-M
Igglybuff
Lotad
Electrike
Castform
Pachirisu

Windswept Sky
Butterfree
Hoothoot
Wingull
Swablu
Drifloon
Chatot

Sparkling Sea
Slowpoke
Krabby
Seaking
Staryu
Corsola
Shellos (both forms)

Spooky Manor
Meowth
Wobbuffet
Smoochum
Ralts
Sableye
Mawile
Meditite
Bronzor
Spiritomb
Riolu
Rotom

Rugged Mountain
Mankey
Rhyhorn
Teddiursa
Phanpy
Makuhita
Spinda
Beldum
Skorupi

Icy Cave
Cleffa
Dunsparce
Shuckle
Nosepass
Spheal
Cranidos
Shieldon

Dream Park
Beedrill
Venonat
Grimer
Zangoose
Seviper
Combee

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Updated the OP with Curtis's stuff thanks to MB Espeon. Looks like we just have a few more things from Dream Park left, man that went fast...

Also, that list kind of makes sense considering between Dream radar, Hidden Grottos, and Yancy/Curtis you can get a lot of those in BW2.

Whoops, I forgot about togepi and snorlax in Dream Park and Yancy/Curtis trades (Which is stupid seeing as I found BOTH of those myself yesterday on my Black 2 run. Go me.) Probably due to the fact those weren't in BW1's setup of Dream World before BW2

So, I've compiled a bit of a list for Dream Park possible BW1 exclusives. Feel free to tell me what to subtract, because this is just process of elimination from this BW2 run.

Beedrill
Venonat
Grimer
Zangoose
Seviper
Combee

By the way, Atsync, maybe you should put that potential list of yours in your sig too, in case anyone else needs to check off some stuff.

Also, some results from my Black 2 run:
http://i49.tinypic.com/208trg5.png
Chansey with Growl (Level up move)
Throh with Bind (Level up move)

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I have a picture of Eevee and Slakoth from my B2 cart. The rest I haven't seen on B2 but I've seen all but Grimer on B1.

Thanks Hozu. I also skimmed through the rest of the finds and it seems those six still haven't been found in BW2. Odd, seeing as there's only five BW2 additions. Maybe it's somewhat kooky with encounter slots, I dunno.

Anyhow, my Black finding:
http://i50.tinypic.com/14tvgnc.png
Seviper with Bite (Level up move)

Only one more find to go! Those of you with BW, better be on the lookout for female beedrill.

atsync

By the way, Atsync, maybe you should put that potential list of yours in your sig too, in case anyone else needs to check off some stuff.
Done! I also included those 6 on my list. Will be able to go on Black 2 DW soon so I'll see if I can spot some of those.

EDIT: I've just checked the DW site and they've updated saying that game version DOES have an effect on what appears! It's official now!

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Argh I'm a derp and tucked in Gurdurr instead of a normal mon. I didn't get ONE VISIT to the Dream Park on my B2 cart. When I get home I'll try again with B1.

For the tentative list of B/W1 exclusive mons could it be sorted by area to make it easier to look through?

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Oh the way I worded it? Whoops. I got to the Dream Park a lot yesterday when I tucked in a normal mon with my B2 cart. I just keep mentioning my cart to help determine B/W1 vs. B/W2 exclusives.

atsync

I sorted my list by area.

Yeah actually the statement is sort of in a context that would suggest that version differences are only in Dream Park, although I don't think it makes much sense to do it for that 1 area only. We'll figure it out soon enough though.

Honestly I'd chalk it up to them not particularly bothering to update the statement for before Dream Park (Seeing as this has probably been a thing since June)

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
here's something from the GL itself confirming this "version exclusive" behavior in Dream Park

Dream Park Announcement said:
Take in the sights of Dream Park, the latest area you can visit in the Pokémon Dream World! Encounter Pokémon that have never previously appeared in the Pokémon Dream World, play a cool new minigame, and find Berries and other items you can bring back to your game. What’s more, the Pokémon you’ll meet will vary depending on whether the Pokémon you’ve tucked in is from Pokémon Black Version 2 or Pokémon White Version 2, or from Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version. If you’re having trouble reaching Dream Park, try tucking in a Normal-type Pokémon to improve your chances of getting there.
Take a trip to Dream Park today!

I bet they commented on the game exclusive behavior because someone actually mentioned it.

Also, has anyone tested Dragon/Fighting/Grass to see if they go to the Dream Park as well?

atsync

Just did a run of Black 2 and did not see any of the 6 pokemon that we have listed as BW1 exclusives.

I took Elekid off the list though I obviously would like to see a picture just in case. I had a feeling it would be in BW2 if Magby is there too (I have found tons of those).

Took a Female Audino with Helping Hand. Lucky me...

Trying White 1 now.

EDIT: Finished White 1. Didn't find Female Beedrill, but took a Female Acid Armor Gulpin.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I did Fighting as well and out of ~10 visits not one to the Dream Park. Mostly Rugged Mountain, a couple Sparkling Sea, and like one Pleasant Forest.

Just did a run of Black 2 and did not see any of the 6 pokemon that we have listed as BW1 exclusives.

I took Elekid off the list though I obviously would like to see a picture just in case. I had a feeling it would be in BW2 if Magby is there too (I have found tons of those).

Took a Female Audino with Helping Hand. Lucky me...

Trying White 1 now.

EDIT: Finished White 1. Didn't find Female Beedrill, but took a Female Acid Armor Gulpin.

Kept the selection list in the background since it had a Gollet in it.
It's actually the second one I've found, I took one home last month apparently.
Didn't see any others on the list (or on my Took home board), but considering how rare some Pokemon can be period (there was a Scyther in this batch. Across 4 games and many many months of playing I've probably run into about 3, maybe?) I'm guessing some of these are in there.

The manor in particular is glaring to me because look at how many of those things are there.
And taking anything out of Sky sounds terrible considering the only newbies are Pidove, Sigilyph, Emolga and Ducklett.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
So apparently the English DW Gothorita event doesn't have unique one-time use passwords like the JP event did. The password is PGLPK15G. I just got the event myself. I'd take a picture with the move but I can't log into the DW for a few days now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)