List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

BW2 would have been a perfect time to introduce DW BW starters, since they're so boring otherwise. :/ Pretty much the only low point of BW.

The Target Lucario was available via repeatable code in Canada... was the "International" code really not valid for the US? That's wild.
~Uiru
That and Pikachu event are the only ones that USA didn't had acess. But international players didn't had access to the banette Promotion, pikachu and A LOT of C-Gear Skins.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
That and Pikachu event are the only ones that USA didn't had acess. But international players didn't had access to the banette Promotion, pikachu and A LOT of C-Gear Skins.
Er what? I got the Banette promotion in Canada... and Europe got the Kanto starter C-gear skins but not NA.

It still blows my mind that Korea got the Kanto DW starters, but not the US or Europe

Especially when Europe got the c-gear skins!

International Area probably is: Latin America, Africa, Asia (outside of Japan and South Korea) and Oceania.

And remember that the important is the country that you choose, not where you really are. I don't know if you are in Canada, or if you just choose your country as Canada (or both), but probably Canada receives most of USA Promotion.

I live in Brazil and I Didn't receive Banette's promotion.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Huh. Well I got the Banette Promotion but I didn't see the Target Lucario promotion, nor can I see the Sinnoh starters promotion. I did get the international Lucario though. And I can just create a PGL account with USA as the country and get those promotions.

I believe dream world Riolu has now been released to dream world. I found this today in Rugged Mountain.
Unfortunately, it was a male. Its mini game was collect the gems. The version I used was white 1.

Encounter
Befriended
List

My apologies if this has been said before. I searched the topic but came up with no result.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I believe dream world Riolu has now been released to dream world. I found this today in Rugged Mountain.
Unfortunately, it was a male. Its mini game was collect the gems. The version I used was white 1.

Encounter
Befriended
List

My apologies if this has been said before. I searched the topic but came up with no result.
actually no one has posted finding riolu in the Dream World itself, thanks for these images btw. Looks like the areas might've been updated again. Also, if somone can see if they find riolu on their BW2 account to get a confirmation on whether it's exclusive that'd be good.

I didn't think to check for Riolu when I did my W2 session, but here is Male Riolu with Bullet Punch

I'm willing to guess that this is the only new addition, since it was the only glaring omission from the BW2/DR exclusives.

WOW, that Was really surprising.

So, Besides All initials and all legendary pokémon, the only Families from 1~4 Generation is:
Pichu Family
Ditto
Porygon Family
Unown

It's so bizarre that Pikachu is an event only pokémon on Fifty gen.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
k, all we need is a female and a few more people to confirm they can't get one on BW2 so I can add it to the list. Also, I got my hopes up for multiple area updates and sent up my zorua to visit the Spooky Manor hoping they secretly inserted litwick :(

I think Munna's more likely than Litwick.
I forgot that it's only available in Dream Radar or by breeding BW1 Telepathy Musharna. Has a proper sprite and everything so

Always hard to prove that something doesn't exist, but we've done it before.

I've had plenty of finds in the mountain today in Black 2 and not one Riolu. I'll give it a few more tries when I get the chance (I finally changed my date back to normal from a mistake so I'm gonna have to wait for the next trip)

hurr

serebii said:
Following on from the Gothorita promotion in Japan in the guide book, another new promotion featuring Gothorita has been released. Tying in with the release of an App on iOS and Google Play in Japan of the two Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 Strategy Guides for 1500¥, this promotion offers two specific items. Accessed only if you have purchased the app, the Gothorita differs from the one for the print copy and has the special move of Imprison, a move it cannot normally know, and still has its Hidden Ability of Shadow Tag. In addition to this, you get given the Focus Band item. This promotion will run until August 31st 2013
Discuss. Hopefully, it will have a 3rd difference: Not have a penis. Ironically, since this is app based, someone here could pay 20 bucks to get this? If it is worth it.

So... no secretly inserted Litwicks? Any other changes people have seen? I'll tuck in something tomorrow.

Jaboca Berry will be given for participants of International Challenge next month.

I'm really hoping that they make this gothorita female.
Pardon me, but is it confirmed that Jaboca Berry is for Dream World? Also, I'd be happy to join and help out when I can for this thread. Anything you need help on, say the word.

Also, in the National Pokedex, 2nd edition that just released, I've noticed it has confirmed information relating to all the Dream World Islands but Dream Park and perhaps another one. It shows the genders available, abilities, and items able to be found. If you would like, I'd be happy to post scanned copies from mine if need be. Though I doubt any of the information is new.

Pardon me, but is it confirmed that Jaboca Berry is for Dream World? Also, I'd be happy to join and help out when I can for this thread. Anything you need help on, say the word.

Also, in the National Pokedex, 2nd edition that just released, I've noticed it has confirmed information relating to all the Dream World Islands but Dream Park and perhaps another one. It shows the genders available, abilities, and items able to be found. If you would like, I'd be happy to post scanned copies from mine if need be. Though I doubt any of the information is new.
yes, it is for the dream world, you have to participate the international challenge and get ranked (for that, you have to play at least one battle, and you can't be dis-classified because of disconnect). After they release the ranking, you have to wait until the item appears on the Promotion Area. This way, you won 5 berries, but you can harvest then for more.

my proof: http://ja.pokemon-gl.com/about/sp/ic2013_01/
micle was released the same way. I'm waiting for Christmas and Winter cup, they released a Custap berry but the rankings still to be released.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone know if BW1 promotions could be picked up using the demo of the DW?

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
You can't get promotional C-Gear Skin, but you can get pokémon and furniture.
Are you absolutely sure that you can get the Porygon itself into B/W2 Entralink? The problem here is that unless someone already tried this there is no way to prove this 100% either way.

Are you absolutely sure that you can get the Porygon itself into B/W2 Entralink? The problem here is that unless someone already tried this there is no way to prove this 100% either way.
I did it on Korean Global Link. I could get Lucario on Korean GL with only a Demo Version, and I got him when I Registered a game, A lot of time later, when the promotion was already off.

Of course, you have to put the passwords until the promotion are on.

yes, it is for the dream world, you have to participate the international challenge and get ranked (for that, you have to play at least one battle, and you can't be dis-classified because of disconnect). After they release the ranking, you have to wait until the item appears on the Promotion Area. This way, you won 5 berries, but you can harvest then for more.

my proof: http://ja.pokemon-gl.com/about/sp/ic2013_01/
micle was released the same way. I'm waiting for Christmas and Winter cup, they released a Custap berry but the rankings still to be released.
I think that is rather dumb, apparently, you can also be DQ'd if your opponent d/cs. I did Christmas Cup, I got d/ced sooo many times, but I managed to get 1 win and a loss. There is no berry waiting for me at the promotion area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)