Little Cup Suspect Ladder (read everything) (new ARMS req = 1690)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
After a disgusting tilt that took me from like 23-3 to like 24-8, I made up for it and fucking finished.

haunter dell is the best shipping.

sorry to anyone I haxed/bitched out for haxing me, except for that one piece of shit who beat me because of sub swag twave murkrow and RED CARD SD MIENFOO. you can rot.

Okay so apparently I've lost the password to the alt Hugh Jass and/or never actually registered it. Oh well. Gonna be using the alt Oliver Klozoff then, and here's proof of no battles so can I start this already.

Capture.PNG

Phhhht got to 1500+ ELO and hoped to end it off that way and then I lost a bajillion games in a row rip my soul and everything

the one where someone used all of the sturdy berry juice pokemon was ridiculous though (and also probably the one that was least hax-based eh)

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sheesh that took me a while. I blame my 3-22 losing streak before making changes to my team.
I MADE IT.PNG

(Sorry its so big, I have trouble with screenshots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)