Load of Bull - OU Offense ft. Tauros!

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Load of Bull - OU Offense ft. Tauros!

Tauros.​
The last you remember of it was likely back in Fire Red or Leaf Green, after failing to catch yet another one of the bastards in the Safari Zone. You watch as it gallops back into the Kanto wilderness.. where it remained in obscurity until the Dream World decided to give this forgotten beast something fun to play with: Sheer Force.​
Now by no means am I standing here telling you that Tauros is capable of just 6-0ing teams from team preview, [it's not like GigaDrain Volc or anything], but in a meta where base 110 is one of the most desirable speed tiers to be a part of, Tauros has been given the opportunity to strut his hooves in OU once again.

==================================================

Team At A Glance:
|
|
|
|
|

So when first looking at Tauros' offensive stats, it was clear to me I would need a fair bit of hazard support to let it shine at its max potential. More than average amounts of hazard support leaves two real options for team structure: Hyper Offence, or Stall. I've always been a very defensive oriented player, but one thing was blaring obvious: Tauros wouldn't work on stall. So HO it is, right? Well, I just can't build teams that have nothing to take a hit - it just feels wrong to me intrinsically. So this team wound up a lot bulkier than your average offensive team would be, ending up as a kind of a mixture between Bulky Offence and Volt-turn.

=================================
In Depth Look:
|
|
|
|
|

=================================

Keldeo

Keldeo @ Expert Belt
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Hidden Power [Bug]

Oh Keldeo, how I love thee. When I first started using this thing [like half a year ago] I ran exclusively scarf sets. Then for a week or so, I moved into a specs phase. And ever since, I haven't been able to make a team without e-belt Keldeo. The biggest difference between Expert Belt and Scarf is the ability to sweep through weakened teams instead of just revenge killing single threats. The moveset is super self-explanatory, I'm pretty sure this has been the standard for months. Water STAB, Secret Sword, Icy Wind to slowdown Lati@s/Starmie/anything faster on the switch and KO next turn, and Hp Bug is exclusively for getting past Celebi while still being able to hit Starmie, Latios, Latias, and other psychics for super effective damage. Now obviously this leaves it completely unable to touch Tentacruel, Jellicent, or Toxicroak,
but hey -
everything has its counters.

Gengar

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 Def
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt

[This used to be a Celebi]

This was suggested to me by Halcyon of Light, and I even considered it myself early on in the team building. As fantastic as Celebi was at taking hits, my lack of Choice Scarfer was a serious issue - especially for an offensive team. So enter Gengar: it can spinblock so my hazards aren't so easily taken care of, actually kill the spinners it comes in on, and outspeed and kill a ton of common scarfers [Keldeo after a few rounds of hazards, Terrakion if it's not in Sand, Salamence, Dragonite due to its E-speed immunity, etc]. Not only that, but it outspeeds standard Modest Venusaur in sun and can massively dent it with HP Ice, allowing Scizor to come in and grab the kill without worry. In fact, the only frustrating part about using Gengar is trying to predict around T-tar..
Hypothetical scenario: You send out Gengar to revenge kill, say, a Keldeo. They have a T-tar. You predict them to go into said T-tar that would easily take your T-bolt or Shadow Ball so you double into Scizor; but they stayed in and now your Scizor dies to a Surf. This is generally followed by a long, hard though about why you're even playing Showdown at four in the morning, and you swiftly give up for the night. Other than that, this thing is a very welcome addition :]

Scizor

Scizor @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 136 HP / 120 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Superpower
- U-turn

Scizor: unlike Dragonite, I actually understand why you get used so much! This thing is so revolutionary in the way that it just kills fast, frail, scary things. They just die. It's my main answer to Venusaur [BP kills from around 60%] Scarfmence, Alakazam, Gengar, etc. I run Bug Bite over Pursuit cause I really enjoy the ability to spam a stupid powerful Bug STAB move without having to switch out afterwards - and I'd rather just go for a powerful U-turn to force out Latios and get switch advantage than lock myself into a 60 BP [with Technician] Dark move allowing the next switch-in a free turn to set up. The Speed EVs are to outspeed minimal speed Heatran that are trying to speed-creep things trying to outspeed defensive Heatran [I reach 196 where no investment Heatran reaches 190, so it should be pretty safe] and OHKO with Superpower.

Tauros

Tauros (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Spd / 160 Atk / 96 SAtk
Naive Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Rock Climb
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

Pokemon is a game of numbers. You want numbers? Have some damn impressive numbers:

CLICK THIS FOR THE CALCULATIONS

I organized them all onto one giant sheet for you guys so that the RMT looks neater, and so that all the calcs are nicely in one place. All of the [53% to 2HKO] or [OHKO after Hazards] estimates are done with an assumed 1 layer of Spikes and Stealth Rock on my opponents side of the field, because that's the bare minimum that Custap Skarm would be able to get up. And yes, Tauros outspeeds every single pokemon on that list, only speed tying with Lati@s. Another damage calculation I'd love to bring to your attention is this one: Scizor's Bullet Punch vs Tauros. So just sending in your Scizor immediately after a kill isn't good enough; cause Tauros can live that BP, and proceed to scorch your ass with a Life Orb Sheer Force Fire Blast. If you try to go for Superpower to ensure the kill, Tauros outspeeds you and kills anyway. Obviously a Breloom's Mach Punch kills, Tauros isn't a miracle worker, but the fact that he takes a Scizor's Bullet Punch as well as Landi-I did is pretty damn impressive.

Anyway, let's just highlight a few important ones here: It OHKO's Gliscor. It OHKO's Landy-T after Rocks. It OHKO's Ferrothorn if it's not raining. It OHKO's Dragonite after Rocks. It OHKO's Garchomp after 1 Spike. It OHKO's Heatran, Forretress, Scizor, Thundy-T, and outspeeds all of them. It's mindblowing the amount of damage this thing can do to teams. I will admit: part of the terror it causes is due to the fact that literally no one runs it. Ever. So it's most likely the first time the opponent has seen a Tauros in Gen V, let alone a mixed set. But some of the credit has to land back on the bull himself: the feats he can pull off in this meta are pretty outstanding.

So the EV's for this set almost optimize themselves. Max Speed is a given as it's the whole reason you're using a Tauros in the first place. The 96 Special Attack EVs ensure you the kill on Gliscor from 100%, and the kill on Landorus-T after rocks. The rest goes into your below average base 100 attack, but it's still enough to provide clean 2HKO's on Defensive Politoed, Ttar, Rotom-W, Keldeo and the Lati's [after Rocks of course]. This guy generally gets 1-2 kills per game depending on the opponent's team. Definitely a fun pokemon, all I can say is I'm glad I tried it :]

Skarmory

Skarmory @ Custap Berry
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Brave Bird
- Taunt

So you know that feeling when you try out a new set/pokemon for the first time, and you instantly fall in love with it? Well that was me with custap skarm. With a Custap Berry equipped, when below 25% HP [in other words, live an attack with sturdy] Skarmory gets infinite speed within its priority bracket for the turn (meaning Mach Punch and other +1 moves will outspeed, but any +0 priority move will go after Skarmory)... THIS. IS. AMAZING. I seriously don't understand why this set isn't well known and used by everyone by this point, it's just so damn good. Basically guaranteed Stealth Rock barring opponent's Taunt, in which case you can normally Taunt them first cause with 252+ speed, Skarmory is deceivingly fast - speed tying with Breloom and outspeeding a ton of mid-range OU pokemon. After you get up rocks, you can proceed to spam Spikes until you die, or get off a decently powerful Brave Bird at 1 HP with a little help from Custap Berry. This pokemon can do so many amazing things, it'll boggle your mind. Volcarona switches "inb4 your rocks"? It's fine, let him setup to +1 or +2 or +6 as you spam Spikes. Cause as soon as he hits you with fire, you'll live at Sturdy, outspeed the following turn with Custap Berry, and... what's this? Yeah. Even the Bulky set just dies. Similar fun can be had with Ninetails, just watch out for Will-o-Wisp from faster variants that try to break your Sturdy. Is Ferrothorn ruining you day? Taunt it. T-wave? Leech Seed? Gyro Ball? Power Whip? Hazards? Yeaaaaah GTFO Ferrothorn, and thanks for my free layer of Spikes as you switch. Have a great day. A very similar thing can be done with Forretress and other Skarmory. Seriously, if you haven't tried this set out yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, DO IT NOW!!!

Woah, that praise for Skarm went on longer than I anticipated. Anyway, if you didn't notice above, the mixed nature of Tauros' set means it leaves a lot of potential kills with 10-20%... That's where Skarm comes in. What better way to get that litttle extra damage you need than some entry hazards! Skarm can generally guarantee at least 1 layer of each, so it was a perfect fit for this team. I generally try to conceal in in the 3rd or 4th slot in the team for the team preview, because when your opponent knows you're leading with a Custap Skarm, they can generally take precautions to lower the amount of hazards you get up. Especially on this team, it's hard to pick out Skarmory as my lead, as I have Rotom-W, Scizor, or even Celebi. It often can get you that one extra layer of Spikes, which could end up deciding a close battle later on. Moral of the story: don't make it obvious you're leading with it and it does better.
USE THIS THING THOUGH SERIOUSLY.

Rotom-Wash

One Sock (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
EVs: 224 SAtk / 60 HP / 224 Spd
Modest Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Sunny Day
- Hidden Power [Fire]

So this thing. If there was a replaceable member of my team, I guess it would be this thing, but I love the Volt-turn synergy it provides, along with a secondary check to Keldeo [and by check I mean it lives 2 Secret Swords and resists water]. But beyond that, the most important synergy it provides is the weather changing move it can offer the team, and by the team I mean Tauros. In the rain, Tauros does around 45% MAX to Ferrothorn with Fire Blast, which is obviously a dreadful scenario. What this Rotom offers is a manual weather change that I can deploy later in the battle, either when his Politoed is dead, or very inconvenient to bring in. I can also immediately threaten a would-be Politoed switch-in with Volt Switch which would swiftly end the weather war in my favour. Because honestly, I do not care what the weather is, [it doesn't have to be Sun to kill, it kills in Sand or Hail too] just as long as it isn't rain. Now, you know why I happen to want a manual-weather changer, but how exactly does it work? Have an explanation.

The Speed EVs allow it to outspeed Jolly Breloom by one point, and the Special Attack investment gets me the 2HKO on SpDef Jellicent with Thunderbolt, which otherwise completely walls my team. Thunderbolt also allows me to not get 6-0'd by SubDD Gyarados, which is always nice. I used to run HP Fire over T-bolt to surprise Ferrothorn and Scizor and Breloom, but Thunderbolt has also proved to be extremely useful - it's truely down to personal preference. Anyway, the rest of the EVs go into HP, and it even happens to get me to a Leftovers number :]
Code:
Scizor @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 136 HP / 120 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Superpower
- U-turn

Rainbow Dash (Keldeo) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Hidden Power [Bug]

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt

Skarmory @ Custap Berry
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Brave Bird
- Taunt

One Sock (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
EVs: 224 SAtk / 60 HP / 224 Spd
Modest Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Sunny Day
- Thunderbolt

Tauros (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Spd / 160 Atk / 96 SAtk
Naive Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Rock Climb
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam

Some Replays:
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-41914691 < Best example of everything at once, in my opinion
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-42035045 < vs Sun with Gengar
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-41759529
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-41913072

Thanks for checking out my first RMT, and coincidentally my 50th post :] Whoooo milestones!

Last edited:
Hello,
I have a couple suggestions for you.
One problem I notiiced is sunny day rotom w. if you want a rotom with a powerful fire move then go with specially defensive heat rotom since it can do the same thing with less effort in exchange for a little harder time against specs keldeo.
I don't see the need for fire blast on tauros since your team can handle ferrothorn with almost no probelms and eathrquake can hit most steel types perfectly fine. I would suggestion running wild charge or thunderbolt over fire blast on tauros as it will benefit him more by giving him a way to bypass bulky waters and give him boltbeam coverage.

Other than that, pretty well made. Love the use of tauros on this team.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey TheCanadianWriter.

This is a really cool team, and Tauros seems to do a great job doing what your team needs it for. It's clear that the goal of the team is to set up Spikes and Stealth Rock with Skarmory, wear down the opponent with VoltTurn, and then clean up with Tauros. However, because you rely on a suicide lead to set up these hazards , you also need to make sure you have a way to make sure those hazards aren't just spun away later in the match. if they are, then all the work that Skarmory did was for naught, and you essentially wasted turns and a team slot setting them up for nothing. Your team needs to have a spin blocker to make sure that doesn't happen, and Tauros can clean up like its supposed to. Your team also lacks a real revenge killer, since Salamence, Dragonite, and Volcarona all give your team trouble, and you have nothing that can out-speed them at +1 and KO them. There are also a few issues I have with the specific sets and spreads of your Pokémon.

To fix the first two problems, I suggest you use Scarf Gengar over Celebi. This may seem like an odd change, but I have my reasons for suggesting it. A specially defensive Celebi doesn't really seem to fit on a hyper offensive team like this, and it seems that, while you can Baton Pass to keep momentum, its lack of offensive presence means it's really only a roadblock for your team. You already have Rotom-W as a rain counter, and HO teams are meant to keep offensive pressure on the opponent long enough so that they won't have a chance to hit you back as hard as you're hitting them. You should have an especially easy time keeping momentum/offensive pressure since you're using VoltTurn, so I don't see the need for such a defensive Pokémon. Gengar, on the other hand, can help your team by providing it with a spin blocker. With a Choice Scarf equipped, Gengar can ensure that hazards will never leave the opponent's side of the field. It is the one Gengar set that can switch in on Starmie's Rapid Spin and then actually do something about it, as Shadow Ball is a guaranteed OHKO, and you can out-speed any non-Scarf Starmie. Tentacruel is also dealt with, since you can 2HKO with Thunderbolt after Stealth Rock. It is even easier if you have a layer of Spikes as well. And Tentacruel can never OHKO you with Scald. The one thing you must be wary of is Gyro Ball from Forretress, which has about an 85% chance to OHKO you after Stealth Rock. That being said, you can 2HKO Forretress with Thunderbolt, which is nice because you won't have to rely on the shaky accuracy of Focus Blast. Another advantage of this specific Gengar set is that it can act as a revenge killer. You have problems with Dragonite, Salamence and Volcarona, but Gengar helps you defeat all of them (though you still have to play around Volcarona a bit). Hidden Power Ice from Scarf Gengar can OHKO Salamence and Dragonite after Stealth Rock, and Gengar is immune to Extremespeed from Dragonite. Volcarona is a bit trickier, but because you not have a spin blocker, its safe to assume hazards will always be up on the opponent's side of the field. Gengar's Shadow Ball can bring Volcarona down to a point where Scizor's Bullet Punch can OHKO assuming that Volcarona has Giga Drain and Keldeo can't take it on. It's annoying to have to risk burn on Scizor to kill it, but it can be done.

Now for the smaller nitpicks. I think you should change Hidden Power Fire on Rotom-W to Thunderbolt. It gives you a reliable STAB to kill SubDD Gyarados, which can set up on Scizor. This also lets you handle bulky Water types better, since Keldeo can't do anything to them, and you usually wont want to risk your Scarf Gengar taking them down. Because Celebi wont be passing Nasty Plot boosts to Keldeo anymore, I also think you should change Surf to Hydro Pump. The power is almost always better than the accuracy. Think about it like this, if you have a 0% chance to KO something with Surf (like +1 Volcarona), then wouldn't you rather take the 20% chance of missing with Hydro Pump? The odds are more in your favor with Hydro Pump over Surf. Finally, I think you should change Bug Bite to Pursuit so you can take out Lati@s and thus free up Keldeo to go nuts, since they'll just switch out as you U-turn/Bug Bite. It's always important to have a way to trap them.

Anyway, this is a really cool team. Hope I helped, and I wish you the best of luck!

Sets/Changes

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt

Hidden Power Fire--->Thunderbolt

Surf--->Hydro Pump

Bug Bite--->Pursuit

Last edited:

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
if you want a rotom with a powerful fire move then go with specially defensive heat rotom
It's not the powerful fire move I'm after, it's the weather changing move. The HP Fire is just there because after I have changed the weather, it's a decent option to hit grasses which looove to switch in on R-W [Ferro, Celebi, etc]. I could go with a Rotom-heat to do the same thing, but the weakness to SR and the fact that I like to use it as part of a Volt-turn core means I would much rather have R-w to do the job.

Thanks for the rate though :]

I suggest you use Scarf Gengar over Celebi.
Really early on I actually considered using a Scarfgar cause it addresses my lack of spinblocker and lack of scarfer. I'll definitely go try it out now, though I'll miss the dry-passing with Celebi cause it was so much fun to gain easy momentum, aha.

The HP Fire -> T-bolt change does help alleviate my super weakness to subDD Gyara, so I'll give that a shot. It also allows me a way to beat Jellicent other than NP Celebi (who's gone).

I'm normally one to run Hydro over Surf on Keldeo, but I had the Baton Passing Celebi at first; now that it's gone this change is pretty obvious :]

Pursuit on Scizor is something I generally try to avoid, because I either have a Ttar or just a general want to avoid being locked into an unstab 40 BP move the following turn. But I guess I can give it a shot and see how it goes.

Thanks for the rate, much appreciated!​

Last edited:

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey There TheCanadianShodowner!

Pretty fun looking team you have here, tbh if you run scarf scizor over band you fix a few weaknesses to your team. by running scarf scizor you deal with the only rapid spinner that gives your team trouble, that being starmie. ideally you brave bird with skarm to get some damage on starmie and kill yourself so that rapid spin fails at which point you just bring in scizor and pick it off with u-turn. Your team doesnt really miss the power as from what i can tell, and a nice way of beating lati twins without risking a speed tie is very beneficial as specs variants shit on your team since you dont run pursuit on scizor. the set i have in mind would be

Scizor (F) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Aerial Ace / Pursuit

personally i prefer pursuit on this set but i can see how things like lucario could potentially set up on you and sweep your team. hope this helps, from what i can tell this change helps tauros out a lil bit by allowing the best oppurunity to keeps hazards on teh field. good luck and hope i helped my friend :] upload with this team imo

Hey there!

I've used Tauros in OU before, but I never thought of a Mixed set, and I just used it, and it's interestingly good wall-breaker. Mmk, so this team needs the hazards from the point of view I am seeing, so having a spinblocker is ideal for this team. Jellicent > Rotom-W is a good option, and a Water-type immune is enough to annoy Rain teams lacking Thundurus-T. Jellicent provides Rain Dance* to annoy Sun teams which Venusaur and Victreebel, sun teams 2 most prominent sun sweepers, sweep this team clean with a boost. Taunt provided by Jellicent is great too, so you can get in Tauros in without worrying about Thunder Wave or Will-O-Wisp.

I don't see how you are dealing with Volcarona with Giga Drain, so trying out Hydro Pump > Surf on Keldeo and giving it Choice Scarf > Expert Belt is enough to KO all non-Passho Berry variants, bar the rare Specially Defensive. You can't even take down healthy DD and really fast rain cleaners like Life Orb Starmie, so you'll need it in the long run.

Also, Pursuit > Bug Bite, and based on what you said in your last post, you said 40 BP (it's actually 60 because of Technician) sucks being locked into, but you can revenge kill the threat with Choice Scarf Keldeo, and Bug Bite does nothing bar bluff SD set which I hardly doubt will happen considering the damage output. Finally, your running 4 HP on a Skarmory who wants to get to Custap Range, so dump it in Special Attack, or just stick with 252 Atk / 252 Spe.

It's a pretty chill team, so good luck.

PHP:
Jellicent @ Leftovers | Water Absorb
Bold | 248 HP / 164 Def / 108 Spe | 0 Atk
Scald | Toxic* | Taunt | Recover

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
if you run scarf scizor over band
I feel like Scarf Gengar over Celebi does the exact same thing you're suggesting, just it nabs me a spinblocker in the process as well :]

Thanks for the rate though, and I'll definitely upload with it after I sort out the whole "showdown weather backgrounds" thing that I need to get out to the public :]

Jellicent > Rotom-W is a good option, and a Water-type immune is enough to annoy Rain teams lacking Thundurus-T. Jellicent provides Rain Dance* to annoy Sun teams which Venusaur and Victreebel, sun teams 2 most prominent sun sweepers, sweep this team clean with a boost. Taunt provided by Jellicent is great too, so you can get in Tauros in without worrying about Thunder Wave or Will-O-Wisp.
Very interesting suggestion, but I have a few small quarrels with it.
1) It loses me the Volt-turn core that had with R-w, which helps wear down my opponent's team for Tauros.
2) Jellicent on a Offensive team just seems to be a massive momentum killer, otherwise I would definitely go for it.
(Also I'd run Hail over Rain as my weather canceling move if I was using Jellicent, but that's a pretty small nitpick.)

Anyway, thanks for the rate :]

‌​

Hey canadianwifier great and inventive team you have! Although I am not really sure how you deal with Starmie, as ScarfGar actually loses to it. That basically renders Skarm useless if Starmie gets off a spin. Or, what about Magic Bouncers? Xatu especially, since it can Heat Wave and U-turn on a predicted Gengar switch. Great team though.

been using this team. doing well, but SpD celebi walls out the tauros pretty well, with fire blast in the sun doing only 45%

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
been using this team. doing well, but SpD celebi walls out the tauros pretty well, with fire blast in the sun doing only 45%
you clearly dont see how to use this team properly, expert belt keld just murks celebi and if it lacks bp scizor would shit on it if richard just fucking listened to me and ran pursuit :]

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
if richard just fucking listened to me and ran pursuit :]
Fiiine, I'll try out pursuit for a few battles. But I mean u-turning on their baton pass and gaining switch advantage with a banded stab move isnt bad either imo tbh :]

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I would replace Keldeo with latias because currently you are destroyed by sun. you can't really do much to venusaur other than bp it with scizor and there are so many options to deal with scizor on sun teams. Latias also gives you another check to keldeo and works very will with spikes support.

Latias (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Surf

I wanna echo that scarf scizor is a pretty good idea, but there is some redundancy when running two scarfers. When testing this team, I changed Gengar to a Life Orb variant and give it thunder over tbolt and destiny bond over focus blast. Thunder is preferred over Tbolt to guarantee an OHKO on Tenta after 1 hazard switchin (it has like a 80% chance to ohko regardless), and the main things you want to thunderbolt are primarily used on rain teams anyway. I prefer Destiny bond just because of the shaky accuracy of Focus Blast, and the fear of focus blast in my opponent is enough for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)