Lockdown Mafia (Gangsters win, yo)

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lynch Ace Matador

he hasn't talked once, hasn't given us any idea who he is, and is the most suspicious candidate right now. i believe he might be a gangster at this point, and i have discussed it with some other people as well.
Before I get like 498347052987 PMs about this, let me go on record as saying that Sikh Assassin has not broken any rules, and that he is still bound by all rules in the first post.

Just sayin'.

Also, it's 5-5 right now. If the village gets the first majority and lynches a scum, the game will not be over.

We'll pretty much have to go with this now, before mafia turns up and seals the deal. I'd love to think it over more, but this is the only way to go.

lynch Ace Matador

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
GAME OVER!

As the crowd turns on Ace Matador, Sikh Assassin raises his fist first... revealing a vicious gang tattoo on his inner bicep. However, before the crowd could notice, Ace was dead. Now outnumbered, the fate of the rest of the Vicious Criminals was sealed. One by one, Toothache, Thorns, Fishy, and even the Large Black Man, Bass, fell to the gang. Now dominant, the Prison Gang goes back out into the general populace, ready to control Alcatraz once more.

The Prison Gang has won!

Members:

Mekkah
GTS
Accent
Sikh Assassin
Jumpluff

Power Roles:

porygon3 and Umbreon Dan - Lovers
Kumar - Snoop
Bass - Large Black Man

Thanks for playing, everybody!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
When I saw sikh assassin's post last night I seriously rofled, but I kinda realized the village was screwed anyway. Fun game to watch unfold (even though the village got owned).

EDIT: SDS is right, bandwagoning is bad. But for a game like this to truly be effective, I think there need to be longer deadlines for the days. If you look at games on mafiascum, days can take weeks, sometimes even months, waiting just for majority instead of imposing a true time deadline. While months might be extreme, having longer deadlines would force more discussion and make people less likely to rush to lynch someone, which would in and of itself discourage bandwagoning to some degree. 48 hours usually isn't enough to truly indict someone as being "bad."

I think we can all agree on how to not give mafia major advantages. They swept like a fucking Scizor BPed a Belly Drum-Salac boost.

Amusing game to watch, one can't wait for the postgame bloodbath.

Also, village sucked balls.

I'm such a gangster.

Fun facts:
- We thought billymills was Lover with Umbreon_Dan until he died. At that point we thought it was porygon3 with either Umbreon_Dan or someone I forgot.
- Accent was the Recruit.
- Villy rolled itself.
- Sikh -____-"
- We made GTS pretend not to care on purpose because he always behaves like that in mafia.

Yeah billymills should probably earn a nomination for the Mafia MVP award.

edit: I thought the days were too long, but's that's probably because I'm often online. And because of the bandwagoning... I mean, you use longer deadlines because THERE IS some discussion, not the other way around.

Yeah billymills should probably earn a nomination for the Mafia MVP award.

edit: I thought the days were too long, but's that's probably because I'm often online. And because of the bandwagoning... I mean, you use longer deadlines because THERE IS some discussion, not the other way around.
Not my fault there were idiots at every turn. Fucking CN, thorns and Ace Matador.

Also I should have jumped at Sikh when he first said that he promised to vote. Either make him make some mod undelete his post, or really get after him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)