Big Lord of the Rings Mafia - Game Over! Forces of Sauron Win!

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Personally I find it a bit unlikely the total inactives are mafia, since a villager is more likely to not give a fuck at this point imo
Is it worth using a 1/2 on an inactive though as opposed to an active player rather than using the main lynch on him? Seems more efficient to use the main lynch on him because if we were to use the Rohirrim now, the mafia knows that if it used today, it's on cooldown tomorrow. I don't know how many Rohirrim are alive, but to publicly reveal that number, I would rather use the Rohirrim for something that is worth it. Using it to lynch an inactive doesn't really help us gain any reads because soviet is someone that the mafia should not defend for his shitty activity. lynching soviet at this point is beneficial for us regardless of his alliance because if he is village, his inactivity is useless to us, and if he's mafia, good for us! Who do you think are mafia Paperblade or ginganinja?

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
If it matters, soviet was logged into Smogon and had forum activity elsewhere, so surely he/she saw the notifications? Also, is it possible soviet has been silenced? Or have we ruled that out?

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
I think silencing can be ruled out. He would have to be silenced for almost 10 days straight, which is highly unlikely on its own and then consider that whoever silenced soviet would have preferred to silence soviet instead of LightWolf, who would have been an excellent target for the mafia to hit during the NOC day.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Gollum is a fogoot. To all who got his message, I'm pretty sure it is unwise to follow his instructions.
In the future, if Gollum messages anyone, please report the message to the proper authorities.

I'm fine with going with lynch soviet for inactivity but am willing to hear other opinions on the lynch. soviet tagging you to get your attention.

We can use Rohirrim if we want, at this point I think using it as a second lynch could give us more NOC-like info if we debate for a Rohirrim target. But doing so would require a good amount of coordination.

Sorry I haven't payed much attention the past couple days, I've been a little busy and am losing interest a little.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Who do you think are mafia Paperblade or ginganinja?
Bottom line, I don't have a huge number of likely candidates, and prolly feel like lynching Metal Sonic just on principle for his cancer inducing posts.Its hard to get reads since the majority of the people alive are either idling / inactive or just plain new to mafia.

That said, I'm not putting a lynch vote on him now because we have bugger all information to go on and I don't really want to let personal frustration drive an actual lynch vote. I really want to put my content into this, but after scouring the thread, at this stage of the game I really would be guessing and thus don't feel comfortable pointing a finger too strongly until I can find something concrete to go on.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Since everyone is convinced Snype is village I suppose for now I'll lynch soviet. Activity outside the thread + no activity in the thread is worse than no activity.

Also on the list of inactives should be PokeguyNXB, who said he would post yesterday but never did. If we try to use the rohirrim perhaps we should use it to kill both of them.

An important thought about inactives in terms of attempting to use the Rohirrim ability is that you need all riders alive to vote. If any inactive claimed to be a rider then we need to get them out of the game before even having a chance of using the power. I'm also curious how many riders are left, although we would have to discuss whether or not we want to announce who they are.

All in all, I have no issues lynch soviet as I trust Snype at this point and having somebody that inactive is not useful to us regardless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)