Love, Loyalty, and Parattrafusiohax - A Warstory

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Haha, I played lopunny today, and (s)he complained about the number of females on my team.

The battle may not have been one of skill, but the story was enjoyable. You have a knack for writing, especially with description.

This was a good read, and good chuckle. Nice warstory.

Lopunny really upset me though. I salute you for actually fighting it out. I probably would have cussed out Lopunny, called her every name in the book and left the room. The funny thing is, I probably would use a team like this just for shits and giggles. It would be fun to count how many times you can get cussed out in a night...

Lol I felt sorry for you BMB.
I think you overdid the loyalty bits though, and the increase in questions like "Will my move hit?" gives the impression that it DOES HIT.
I would have quit the match BTW so massive props for battling it out :D
Just dont overdo the suspense and loyalty nexttime ;)

P.S. I am REALLY GONNA start laddering with another account with a multihax team. It'll be fun winning in 1 min when the opponent quits in frustration or a long 5 mins as your opponents unleashes his vulgar vocab on you :P

I really enjoyed this story as well.
Well written is an understatement.

I had a particular Lanturn that I love as well.
It runs Attract, Thunderbolt, Thunderwave and Water Pulse.
It's not superpowerful of anything, but annoying as hell.

Overly dramatic, yet still an entertaining account of a terrible match. I've always chosen female pokemon when available to avoid such a scenario, although in your case you couldn't do much about Hitmonlee (seeing as he's always male..).

I really have to commend lopunny for running such a luck team in UU when some of the better "hax" options (flinch primarily) are really limited. I think (s)he would have more fun in OU.. but then it'd be harder to use a Lopunny, now wouldn't it? ;3

I like to run luck teams on occasion simply for the vehement and outrageous replies I get. Some people don't seem to understand that luck is one of the most dominant factors in competitive pokemon, and a huge part of one's success is crafting that luck so that it will hopefully be in your favor.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I really have to commend lopunny for running such a luck team in UU when some of the better "hax" options (flinch primarily) are really limited. I think (s)he would have more fun in OU.. but then it'd be harder to use a Lopunny, now wouldn't it? ;3
According to one of my friends, who goes by the name of monsieurmal, lopunny does have an OU team which she used to battle him with.

Apparently he swept her entire team with a DDMence.

I have the fortune of not facing haxoholics like that, so I'm glad you were able to explain exactly what was going on in your mind, since I wouldn't know how you felt.

This warstory was over-written to the point of being hilarious. I actually liked the battle, but disliked the story -- go figure.

So I guess I'm not the only one to battle a team like this.
I barely won 1-0.
It had to be the craziest battle of all time. >.>
I honestly didn't hate his team too much because it was cool seeing something different than Rotom, Clefable, Hitmontop, and Claydol on a team.

Adamant Hitmonlee Blaze Kick to Froslass with 4hp EVs
Damage: 260 - 306
Damage: 92.20% - 108.51%

So I guess you got fucked pretty hard there. >.>

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for all the feedback.

Sorry, I couldn't help taking the 40th post!

Anyway, now my next target is having a good enough battle to warstory, which is a shame because I am drawn to 'unusual' battles rather than 'interesting' battles.

Despite this, I remain confident that the next warstory I post will improve on my targets, although I doubt I will ever have a battle worthy of the archives.

Lastly, I was hoping that this warstory would be given a rating out of 5, but it doesn't seem to have been. Can anyone rate a warstory, or just moderators?

I fought with lopunny once, twice, three times. And another time after that. Never again will I do it again.

That filthy hypocrite accused me of hacking once, just because I constantly flinched him and he missed Sleep Powder twice.

Halfway through our first battle, he switched right into a trap, and I said 'Bad move'. Then, he goes all sensitive and asks me to shut up, then when I lose, he is such a sore winner and goes to the extent of shouting 'BAD MOVE, BAD MOVE!! HAHAHAHHA!!'.

Because of how pissed off I was, I demanded a rematch. He went 'fine'. So he challenged me. And guess what? The bloody cheater switched to a DIFFERENT team. This is when I really got ticked off. After beating me, he told me that 'i just rely on hax'. Then I asked, 'what?'. Then he goes on about me hacking, and challenges me again - with a new team. I beat him, once again. Now he has a friend, whose name I cannot remember. He was a retard as well, accusing me of hacking without any proof.

Well, I also beat him a third time, and again, he switched teams. After this, he insulted me multiple times and proceeded to tell everyone about how I insulted him. In the end, I, not him, apologised.

Sorry for the rant. This just reminded me of the incident. I liked the story, by the way.

I'm not going to insult the match, since I actually think it was quite a fun match to have played (to win at least). The log was very good, the colors and sprites all matched, and nothing was overpowering. I loved the picture you drew at the end. That was the icing on the cake!

Great read and pretty exciting match BMB. Always good to see skill beat hax. I played this team before but it wasnt Lopunny. Just got done reading this story and knew exactly what to expect. 4-0 for me and a few new girls on my team now.

Honestly, I don't really see why anyone is so pissed off about this. I mean, sure, the opponent uses luck and gimmicks to win, but it's just one battle. If you lose, it shouldn't matter because you'll be winning most of the other time if you are actually skilled, and not if you aren't. Admittedly, lopunny does seem like a jerk from the way he/she plays and talks, but I don't understand why people get so emotional over a game like this. Just shrug it off. I had a friend who won an entire match with a specsTogekiss, and he didn't even use T-wave. It just happened that Togekiss flinched everytime nearly every time. I actually find Lopunny's team overall amusing.

Also, you guys are sexist ;p Lopunny could be a guy...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)