Mackenzie's Pseudo Random Lemonade (update: moving sprites indicate new additions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
---

| Dex #: 151 | Gender: |
ミュウ | ★ | アラニス/54248| Calm
Synchronize | 31|29|31|31|31|31
Defog | Stealth Rock | Knock Off| Soft-Boiled
ut, Lv. 30
---

Lovely mew, Perfect for competitive, any chance I could get this for my LV 51(Rare candy to check defence) 31/31/30/31/29/31 Luxury ball Yveltal Hasty Natured?I am on a phone, I would have posted a sprite If if I were on a PC

---

| Dex #: 151 | Gender: |
ミュウ | ★ | アラニス/54248| Calm
Synchronize | 31|29|31|31|31|31
Defog | Stealth Rock | Knock Off| Soft-Boiled
ut, Lv. 30
---

Lovely mew, Perfect for competitive, any chance I could get this for my LV 51(Rare candy to check defence) 31/31/30/31/29/31 Luxury ball Yveltal Hasty Natured?I am on a phone, I would have posted a sprite If if I were on a PC
Hi there, could you redirect me to how you got back on the site? I haven't seen you in a while. Also, I'm afraid I have to be a little strict in trading this mew as most people who have them are also quite strict, by any chance is there a way for you to show me the pkhex data of the yveltal? I'm willing to wait for a better look at your pokemon first.

Hi there, could you redirect me to how you got back on the site? I haven't seen you in a while. Also, I'm afraid I have to be a little strict in trading this mew as most people who have them are also quite strict, by any chance is there a way for you to show me the pkhex data of the yveltal? I'm willing to wait for a better look at your pokemon first.
I talked to Aldaron over IRC about me being of age and got unbanned?If you are able to check it yourself, I would be glad to show you the data

P.S:I wasn't banned for hacking, but for being underage and am now 13 so I was unbanned

Here are the printscreens of the Yveltal:

What does OT Handler mean? Thanks for posting.

So it's yours and not quote's? I think I can nickname it, do you happen to have something in mind?
Just name it M e w, I don't want the Japanese name, that is all it is mine, Handler Ot is the person doing the checks

Last edited:
CMT for Calm and Modest Shiny Mews. Just need Defog and maybe Stealth Rock on them, as the other tutors are confirmed in ORAS.

Im really intrested in Shiny Treecko of yours. >.<

Would u be intrested with
Shiny Mudkip 5iv adamant W/ EM Yawn, double edge, Wide guard and Avalance
Shiny Lux Ball Gothita(f) (5iv calm shadow tag w/ EM Captivate, Darke and heal pulse And Mirror Coat)

Last edited:
Im really intrested in Shiny Treecko of yours. >.<

Would u be intrested with
Shiny Mudkip 5iv adamant W/ EM Yawn, double edge, Wide guard and Avalance
Shiny Lux Ball Gothita(f) (5iv calm shadow tag w/ EM Captivate, Darke and heal pulse And Mirror Coat)
Could you give me the OT and redistributable rights of the Mudkip please?

Would you be interested in trading me that Mew for my Shiny genesect hasty event? 6 IV.

I know you prefer them to be the persons original OT, this one doesn't have mine i'm afraid.

It is OT by Edgardo or known as 117jokes . I got it from his trade thread from nuggetbridge. Yes it is fully redis
Oh, I see, sorry but I would prefer to get the pokemon from the person myself. Thanks for the offer tho.

Would you be interested in trading me that Mew for my Shiny genesect hasty event? 6 IV.

I know you prefer them to be the persons original OT, this one doesn't have mine i'm afraid.
Yeah, I do, sorry, thanks for the offer tho.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder

:Specific Wants:
I would prefer it if you obtained the following Pokemon
yourself.
---
| Dex #: 151 | Gender: ∅ |

OT: FAL2010 | ID: 10160 | Timid/ Bold/ Calm
Synchronize | 31|x|31|31|31|31
Pound
ut : Lv. 5
--

| Dex #: 251 | Gender: ∅ |

OT: WIN2011 | ID: 10160 | Timid/ Modest/ Calm
Natural Cure | HP FIRE or HP ICE Spread
Leaf Storm | Recover | Nasty Plot | Healing Wish
ut : Lv. 50

--

| Dex #: 385 | Gender: ∅ |

OT: GAMESTP/ SMR2010 | ID: 02270/ 06260 | Jolly
Serene Grace | 31|31|31|x|31|31
Tutor: Iron Head
ut : Lv. 5
--

You still need these? Got them on my To Do list. ^^

Hey u match one of my egg. Can u please hatch this for me? :)
1,2 - Litwick (M) - Modest - Flash Fire - 31.30.30.30.30.30 [0148]

*sorry if i post on wrong place. Its just this is my first SV bred and hatch and i got excited that i found a match.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)