~ Gengar Aficionado
~ Smogon Curricula
~ The Smogon University Journal
~ The Smog
~ Smogazine

Vote in the poll above.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am voting for The Dialga Times. It was a clever play on words that still gets the meaning across

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Voted Dialga Times. As well as what Gen said, it has a nice abbreviation that's not used by much else: DT

Other than Double Team I suppose..

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I voted for the Dialga Times (very clever). I would prefer that the name actually bear reference to the fact that it is a written publication of some sort, but maybe that's just me...

My favourite is by far The Smog. Gengar Aficionado makes no sense to me whatsoever and Smogazine is plain dumb.

The Garchomp Banner is more clever than Dialga Times (tell me it wasn't funny). I dunno, I'm not too fond of a specific pokemon getting the spotlight.

Went for Gazette. Would be fine with The Smog. University Journal is too long.

I voted for the Smog, it has a very nice homey feel to it and it sounds very casual while still informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)