1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Programming Mass Damage Calculators

Discussion in 'Technical Projects' started by Honko, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Furai

Furai a ╬ędefender // a ╬▒guardian
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Foul Play isn't working correctly :(
  2. V4Victini

V4Victini Free Ohmagod
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcher

Foul Play shouldn't use the opponent's ability.
  3. eggabubu8e

eggabubu8e

Why are there no sets for drilbur?
  4. Pan.

Pan.

How is the progress going in adding Fairy ^__^

Fairy would be a great addition for now so custom-calculating is easier :)
  5. Thatwackycruton

Thatwackycruton

Hope X/Y Calc comes out soon... Need some stuff for my mono poison.
  6. Sabrmetric

Sabrmetric

Hey Honk, Can we get the source code for the onevall and allvone calculators? I'd like to update them for VI
  7. Honko

Honko
    is a Programmeris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

You can find the source code here: https://github.com/Honko/honko-damagecalc

That said, I'm already planning to add One v All and All v One calcs to the current multi-gen damage calculator (http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/6th-gen-damage-calculator.3492947/). I just haven't found the time yet. If you just want to do this for fun, I won't stop you, but otherwise please be patient and I'll get to it eventually.
  8. chimpact

chimpact fire nation
    is an official Team Rateris a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

:]]]] you rule honko
    macrarazy likes this.
  9. Sabrmetric

Sabrmetric

Arikado likes this.
  10. Zebstrika

Zebstrika

http://sweepercalc.com/rmt/

That is a somewhat similar calculator that is updated for 6th gen, it might help with what you need until the one in this thread gets updated.
  11. BetaHousing

BetaHousing

You mean like this one that says it has been updated for gen 6 and is on the site right now for which you can click and instead of doing gen 5 calculations you can do gen 6 and has a better interface than that of which you linked us to which took 3 minutes to load and lead to a userface that makes my eyes hurt? http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/6th-gen-damage-calculator.3492947/
  12. Zebstrika

Zebstrika

But it doesn't do the mass 6v6 calcs which is what this thread is about, I was just suggesting something that does mass calcs
  13. BetaHousing

BetaHousing

True, I did not see that post for the 6v6, yet still, that UI for that calculator is pretty disgusting and hard to use.
  14. Zebstrika

Zebstrika

Right I only use it for mass calcs, like if I build stall and I'm looking for something that can cover a certain set of threats. Otherwise I use the regular one you linked.

Regardless though, it's just a suggestion, take it or leave it whatever.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)