NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprised to see some confident townreads on King here and I'm not really sure where the confidence is coming from. I guess the same goes for the confident scumreads. All the townreads read very white knighty and the scumreads read very grudge/policy lynch oriented. It puts me off.

Paperblade I don't think he *quite* claimed VT so pointlessly and early but he definitely did as he was getting lynched on a hair trigger and I don't read as much into that statement as you do. Like I get that you see that as an indicator but I just can't bring myself to feel the same way on the issue.

Hitmonleet's post is passable for now. Things are getting interesting.

unvote

I'll be back later tonight to reevalute and make a push.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Every time I've tried to explain what I'm thinking I 90% of the time get misunderstood then what follows is usually someone saying "you're bad" and when that happens you bet I'm going to be a little irritated.
Top scumreads atm (this is the answer to the question btw)

Haruno
Walrein/Paperblade/Asek
Still want to hear from Aubisio
Asek if you're going to say something along the lines of "king is bad/stupid/scum" then I can't help you
so your not going to explain anything you say because it will look scummy?

ok gotcha. definitely moving my vote now

AND WHY WOULD YOU ASK SOMEONE YOU SCUMREAD WHAT THEY THINK OF YOUR LYNCH?

why do you scumread paperbalde walrein and haruno? I dont care why you scumread me its pretty clearly defensive reactive play but you've provided no reason for your read on walrein to have even shifted to scum since your last 'reads' post considering he hasnt posted anything

Asek

Banned deucer.
Asek you've said I always make things personal, IMAGINE FUCKING WHY
what? i havent insulted you or said anything to you. you keep dodging my own as well as others questions and its extremely grating. trying to interact with you is akin to drawing blood from a stone

I'm asking people to expound on their thoughts so I can get a better read on them. Like I said I've never played with like 90% of you guys in a NOC scenario before and I have barely read previous NOCs. It's easier to ask someone to give me a summary of things they are referring to instead of sifting through thousands of posts of a game that already ended to pick up on that.

Mafia is a social game, if you know how other people tick it becomes easier to spot where people slip up, to see who is just acting vs. who is a newbie, that sort of thing. So when I said Blazade is posting stuff that I was already thinking (but hadn't posted), that means a lot to me because it means he is thinking about things similarly to me, and since I am coming at things from a village mindset, it's more likely he is too as opposed to mafia BSing. In my experience, this sort of read tends to be pretty effective, which is why Blazade's my strongest townread atm, followed by Walrein

Hitmonleet Okay, that's a lot different from what you said before. My own read on Josh is probably biased because I've seen people play like this before (fuck prims) and it's uuuusually town trying to get reactions from people. I've always done it as town but I suck at being scum so it's certainly not a solid/lock town read. I don't really agree with his King read but I understand where it's coming from, so I'm leaning town on him

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/matrix-12-noc-day-1.3602966/page-4#post-7341647
this post from jalmont kinda bothers me. It feels forced since, as asek responds, I don't really feel like they were doing that at all. tbh based on jalmont's posts on rereading I think he's a strong possibility for lurkscum

Blazade if Aubisio claimed VT while being D1 lynched then yeah my read is probably meaningless since it means he doesn't think about D1 claiming like I expect people to. Also http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/4977-Hydra-Game-8-5-Long-Live-the-Queen is my most recent game, but hydra game changes a lot (it means a lot to have someone to bounce ideas off, at least for me) and the people on MU post way way more than, for example, this game, so it's a lot easier for me to get reads on them.

I kinda feel like King's frustration is genuine because I know in past OC games he has gotten frustrated and beaten himself up 'cause he felt like he has no idea what he's doing wrong. That said, it's possible he could also be scum frustrated people are onto him D1, but my gut says he's more likely to be town.

Asek

Banned deucer.
im not going to bother with king anymore. someone else can take up my case on him. hes scum trying to tilt me as far as im concerned now

asek and king both rub me as scum but also both rub me as enemies. unlynch asek because I don't think the two of them are on the same team and King is probably gonna get lynched today zzz

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I'm sorry I don't have your mentality god I'm so dumb , you're obviously the best player in the game asek I wish I could be more like you
god shut up already jesus fucking christ

Blazade im not conftowning king_ by any means; im just saying that it's too easy to lynch somebody based off of their whiny shittiness and call it scumtells. im not clearing him, but im not saying he's a bad guy just bc he's a bad guy. u feel me?

Hawkie ok, i wont call it an omgus. id be lying thru my teeth but ok???

i coulda sworn youd played more than that one game. i guess it went on so fucking long i forgot it was just one, lol

tbh your reaction is a little too defensive for my liking so??? my vote is staying??? sorry im not going thru past shitshows w/ a magnifying glass while i was banned???

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
are you just going to ignore the fact ur reads were so full of filler i gained 1 stone upon reading them
>filler

>1 liners w/ little effort

ok

(also i dont get that reference, plz put it in the context of a popular tabletop roleplaying game or a popular universe of such a game)

the difference between your filler and my "1 liners w/ little effort" is that my posts have relevance. ur being dumb and trying to be funny as ur defence which just makes you look even worse

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
tbh ive seen u post more than one-liners; aside from you jumping on every wagon you can catch, u seem to be provoking discussion. im not the biggest fan of your overexcitedness, tbh, but maybe thats just how u play???

it kinda reminds me of gale tbh no hate galefam

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
i'm obviously going to think you're referring to me if i never mentioned anything about one liners?
uh

what? i think you need some of the mood stabilizers ive been taking; i do NOT reccomend tegretol, that shit literally gave me a heart attack. thats another story though; my post was a bunch of shitty one-liners about my general feels going into the game, and idk how u call it filler when it is??? barely anything???

i gave my opinion and im sorry u dont like that i think youre potential scum so u jump down my throat to defend urself???

ok thanks for the evaluation. am i supposed to unlynch you now?
if u dont want to i guess not??? ur just all over the place man.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
-ullar shitting on me in every single one of his posts
not every one but ill shit on you in this one if u want me to i guess

stop playing mafia until you get some help??? like real psychological help??? ive been in your place before, and youre just lashing out like??? idefk.

stop playing the (incredibly whiny-ass) victim and start like??? being a contributing member of the community???

im putting king_ on my ignore list if he reacts telling me ive been banned three times so i shouldnt judge (im still mystified as to this third occasion btw)

uh

what? i think you need some of the mood stabilizers ive been taking; i do NOT reccomend tegretol, that shit literally gave me a heart attack. thats another story though; my post was a bunch of shitty one-liners about my general feels going into the game, and idk how u call it filler when it is??? barely anything???

i gave my opinion and im sorry u dont like that i think youre potential scum so u jump down my throat to defend urself???

if u dont want to i guess not??? ur just all over the place man.
honey no. I lynched you because your reads post was a haphazard effort at townreading as many people as possible then jumping on what you probably considered as the easiest lynch as my alignment was somewhat disputed.

You posted a reads list that was mainly made up of townreads (which were filler) with a scumread attached to bad reasoning at the end of the post. Since I lynched you you're trying to make me out like I'm this flustered idiot when it's quite the contrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)