NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
King_ - this guy sucks so freaking hard its amazing. He literally rvs'd shubaka like 2 posts after i made the opening vote onto aubisio then has the gall to accuse me of going for easy lynches in the rvs later on. His logic is amazingly bad as usual, he reads me for something i havent even done / complete bullshit, he doesnt substantiate any of his other reads. I covered most of my opinion of him in past posts. Scum. Only reason I don't lynch here is so his fighting with ullar may provide amusement to us all.

Moodycloud - I said a few pages back that there was somebody i would instantly switch onto should former hope flip town and i may as well come to the open and say its moodycloud. The post here reeks of scum trying to push a wagon into traction that was forming (oppurtunistic). I think that could very well be what was happening here and moodycloud hasnt done anything memorable to me aside from this post whcih reads like bandwagonny shenangians so yeah.

former hope - another regular suspect. his entrance into the thread was taking an obvious sarcastic post seriously for whatever reason and he followed it up with a 'reads list' that had 2 people listed and he gave them both null reads. This screams to me of scum not knowing how to contribute and trying to glide through with what is often given the clean bill of health here with a reads list. Thats not gonna roll whilst im around busta. My main gripe is that this guy always looks freaking scummy except for the 1 noc where he was scum and ended up being the last scum alive.

Shub - I appreciate his efforts in continuously scum reading me but hes unfortunately wrong.

Haruno - I find my noc games are more enjoyable when i treat haruno like the guy with the dunce hat in the corner of the classroom in those old cartoons. Ignoring the stupidity for now if you dont catch my drift.

Hawkie + walrein had some good pushing and opening yesterday but have kind of done nothing today. Hawkie breaks a strong town whilst walreins just kinda on the town side of the fence but I'm optimistic about both of these 2 being town

texas reads weird for now. I dont remember him trying to buddy before in past town games and he kinda read weirdly conciliatory to haruno in one post and i wouldnt expect that. His reads are towny but tonally / logically i find him kind of off.

jalmont has done nothing i can really read him for. i mean he voted me which i dont think he does as scum so theres that

hitmonleets posts arent as bad as people say they are, they havent struck me as gas like former hopes town read list did. need more posts tho I dont think id lynch him today

is ullar waiting for his scum team to tell him where to push and what to post or some shit he said he was gonna post and didnt do anything except pick a bone with king

josh is probably town, hes pushing the people id expect him to and he reads tone for me as town. I will note however this is the hardest slot in the game for me to read with objectivity.

i will reserve judgement for blazade until later. the ghost of popcorn mafia shall haunt me 5ever

aubisio seems like he would like to help at least, town for now

ill need more posts from pblade. his tone is very neutral and a fair bit of his content is just 'generic helpful' stuff i would consider NAI. his post where he called aubisio town was good tho.

did i miss anyone? dont think so. if I did i probably dont remember you doing anything noteworthy which is usually a scum sign
Moody I was passive in popcorn when I thought I would get the gun and shoot literally anyone I wanted with impunity eventually. So I'd have no need to argue with people, just warn them about the pitfalls they'd just step into anyway. Just remember literally any other game we've been in together lol.

Asek not being concise is still a problem in forum mafia and you've voted people in this game for "not saying much with their posts" (which is slightly different but along the same attitude as shubaka's complaint)

Satisfied with that moody post for now.

Vote Ullar give me your fresh take.
ehh id argue its completely differant. I think i post a lot but im concise with what i say.... i dont really waste words. In a real time format that would still be floody and drown out other players which would be suboptimal for town imo. Then theres people who pad out their posts with useless shit or stuff that contradicts itself which is just talking for the sake of talking which doesnt help us at all.

mind you this is very unrelated to our game and i havent played real time in 4~ years unless ToS counts

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Unvote Vote King_

Let's see where this goes

re asek: i'm pretty consistently trying to grow my game, i like to try out aspects of playstyles that build on areas i've been weak with in the past once i've seen them in action. did so in ocnoc with vca based hunting, am doing so here

agree with this, knights tends to always look scummy to me but he hasn't shown any ability to hide his alignment over time yet
Well, I actually think he said some stuff that will be alignment indicative once we have more information, without him having to do anything

I don't intend to explain what yet since I'm not giving info away to mafia for free lewl

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
hi sry

i disagree with the current lynch on king_; it's just him taking everything personally and being a general high-falutin oaf, which is tbh NAI

josh is being whatever the fuck he is; im a little wary of his tunneling, but eh, whats new

texas im not sure about tbh; he's looking for read substantiation, but im not sure how much is behind it. null for now

walrein seems towny to me imho; he's contributing and being his walrein-y self

i like asek, he's holdin folks accountable

Knights is being his usual self, hard to get a read on atm

haruno should seriously re-evaluate the choices in his life that led him to this playstyle on internet mafia; he's frustratingly hard to read as a result (which is maybe good? idk?)

pblade hasnt contributed overmuch beyond counterpoints, but iirc thats his usual playstyle; he may be tryna slip underneath the radar tho

blazade is sensitive like i wasnt even talking about you??? lol i kinda like him as town tho

aubitchio

jalmont i dont remember enough of his posts tbh

shuBADGUY (actually idk, i think he's playin fairly towny atm)
\
fuck im realizing these are a lot of townreads

hawkie im not sure tbh; this seems similar to what i recall of your past playstyles, but smth feels off. ill elaborate when i nail down words; maybe its how he swooped on leet and others too easily? idk?

tbh id wouldnt like a fh lynch; he takes shit far too seriously, and is prob confusedtown imo.

im sure there are folks ive missed, but i think ive covered all the important stuff

vote hawkie i rly dont like where youve been swinging your vote; its a little too easy for you for my liking, and im wary of those who place you in a conftown pile

king's two scum reads are the two Fairly Hated players, and hasn't really done anything good and unique to him, either lazy town or passive scum.

ullar i like your quips but want one in depth read from you

asek thanks but also maybe die soon please and thanks.

What is the case made against King aside from his posts being erratic/bad ?
What is the info people hope to gain from a King flip ?
Because right now it's looking like a damn easy wagon to push

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As far as "easy wagons to push" is concerned that's the entire reason we're discussing this a day in advance, to see what information we get from the wagon itself without hammer as a concern

Deadline isn't today is it? I want to look at some of the names people are throwing around and get a better sense of how I feel about them, since most people don't share my convictions in who I feel is bad.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What is the case made against King aside from his posts being erratic/bad ?
What is the info people hope to gain from a King flip ?
Because right now it's looking like a damn easy wagon to push
so erratic and bad posts are not scummy?
what info do you hope to gain from any lynch?
push a better wagon rather than post 3 useless lines.

I don't have a "better" wagon right now but I'm not liking this one, seems like we're settling for King a bit too casually there. As far as gut read goes I'd lynch Knights, people who have a lot of interactions and would provide info aren't players I'd coin toss lynch d1 either.
We can only mislynch three times before things get ugly so let's aim for a lynch that brings info in the worst case scenario of them flipping town. If you can demonstrate how King is a good lynch and not just you tunneling your read I could get behind it but I'm not signing you a blank cheque here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)