NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
my best guess with the incomplete information is knights, but im not sure enough of that to push it. Is there anyone you guys have noticed that townread asek previously but scumread/is lynching me now?

if we are lynching based off of utility we should be lynching me, I will literally not be posting because I am going to be gone for a week
unless i can get free time i suppose, but that's unlikely

my best guess with the incomplete information is knights, but im not sure enough of that to push it. Is there anyone you guys have noticed that townread asek previously but scumread/is lynching me now?
tfw "scumread slot is asking for wagonomics before flip..." vs "i have raw data, i can be helpful!"

Off the top of my head/outdated list, Hawkie. Not sure about Moody. Gonna dive into iso to track fresher shifts.

I don't think Knights is Asek's teammate
If Rssp1 flips town then Lightwolf might be scum but it doesn't matter because I'll get lynched
If Rssp1 flips scum idk who the teammate is, Asek did cast shade on Texas and push Blazade d2 but also Id d3
Unless you believe he bussed here it'd be in Fort/Hawkie/Lightwolf

Asek attempted to start a last minute wagon on Blazade when the lynch was between King and Hitmonleet which makes the prospect of them being teammates very unlikely. Asek being scum would mean Blazade slot=town imo, the other way around is not as clear cut but the reluctance of Lightwolf to flip Asek when it would imo resolve a TvS makes him a suspect. I think you're just scum and he's town though

Hawkie: was Townreading Asek on the 7th (D2), said read was weakening on the 19th (D4). There's also a color coordinated readslist on the 17th, but it doesn't mention Asek outside of naming her in the lynchpool.
Moody: was Townreading Asek on the 17th/18(D4a, D4b), said he'd dropped Asek from Townpool on the 21st (D5).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)