Megas For All (Read the whole 1st post and check current slate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one submission for me today.

Mega-Furret
Type - Normal
Ability - Momentum: Moves which switch out the user have +1 priority
Stats - 85/115/80/45/70/120 - BST: 515
New moves - Parting Shot, Extreme Speed

Play style
Furret is a very outclassed Pokemon, as such I wanted to give it a possibly overpowered ability. Momentum helps keep Furret out of trouble, its mediocre defences really don't want to take a hit, so the ability to get its attacks off consistently makes a big difference. U-turn is a solid way to deal extra damage on opponents and an attempt to steal momentum. Parting Shot gives Furret another way of stealing momentum, instead of dealing damage it gives the next Pokemon a safe switch-in and creates the potential for a free turn if your opponent wishes for an unimpeded Pokemon. Extreme Speed adds another potent priority move to Furret's pool. With a boost from the STAB, it stands to be a good finishing move.

Road kill
Despite almost everything Furret does being a priority move, it's attacks aren't super powerful and it becomes a mind game in which your opponents can steal momentum straight back with their slower U-turns and Volt Switches. Furret has very few switch in opportunities, so most of its momentum steals will be done off the back of your own Pokemon being knocked out.

Before I have to leave for the night again...

Current Slate

Mega Noctowl
Normal/Flying -> Psychic/Flying
Insomnia/Keen Eyes/Tinted Lens -> Inner Power (Doubles Special Attack)
100/50/50/76/96/70 -> 100/50/80/106/126/80
+Psyshock, +Calm Mind, +Miracle Eye

So, I really loved Noctowl. I changed the internal clock of my Gold and later my DS so I could have Hoothoot as my first Pokemon in Gold and HeartGold. So, I may be biased about how to improve it.

First, I decided to make the obvious change so I made it a Psychic/Flying type. Noctowl actually learns more Psychic attacks via level up than Normal Attacks so it was the obvious change. It makes no sense for it to be anything but a psychic type.

Inner Power is simply put a special version of Pure/Huge Power that really should have existed from the very beginning with this. It gives it the power it needs to fight. I didn't boost the special attack too much because I wanted to keep it about the same as Mega Mawile/Medicham.

The spread makes it a bit bulkier, a tiny bit faster, as well as increases its special attack to about the same as Mega Mawile's Attack Stat. It still is outsped by a LOT so I wouldn't worry too much. If your opponent doesn't have one of your several weaknesses, you can easily become bulky with Roost. You can even decide to go about and Defog if you want. You have that kind of bulk to allow you to do that.

For the moves, Noctowl is a pretty chill bird. Calm Mind works perfectly for it. Most psychics gets Psyshock so I wanted to give Mega Noctowl it (it already learns Psychic). As for Miracle Eye, it's more flavor than actually useful. If you're facing down a dark type, you probably don't want to waste time to use Miracle Eye. Noctowl has amazing eyes so it should be able to find the way through the dark type immunity.

As for its coverage, it now will get Psychic/Psyshock, Heat Wave, Air Slash, Hyper Voice, and Shadow Ball. Add in Roost and potentially Defog and you got a pretty good Bulky Attacker.

Noctowl

Typing: Normal / Flying -----> Psychic / Flying
Abilities: Insomnia / Keen Eye / Tinted Lens -----> Quick-Witted
BST: 100/50/50/76/96/70 -----> 100/50/70/106/126/90
Moves: Calm Mind, Stored Power

Noctowl should've been a Psychic-type from the very beginning, IMO; it learns more Psychic-type moves than Normal-type ones by level-up, for heaven's sake. This Mega Evolution sets out to fix that.

Hoothoot is very strongly connected to time. Its eyebrows are clock hands, it hoots at the same hour every day, it rocks itself back and forth in rhythm with the ticking of a grandfather clock's pendulum. While Noctowl sheds some of this in favor of gaining foresight and intellect (seriously, no Psychic-typing GameFreak?), it still is only active during specific hours of the day. Because of this connection with time, I felt that a priority ability would be nice for Mega Noctowl. Unfortunately, Gale Wings wouldn't be good, since Talonflame likely will be able to pull it off better without taking up a Mega Evolution slot. A similar ability, however, perhaps would be able to do it some good.

Quick-Witted combines the time concept of Hoothoot and the intellect element of Noctowl in one; it's Gale Wings for Psychic-type moves. Noctowl gets two nice moves to abuse with this already: Psychic, the standard STAB for Psychic-types, and Hypnosis; despite its shaky accuracy, priority sleep is a good thing for it indeed. New to it are Calm Mind (Noctowl have the ability to concentrate deeply and remember large amounts of information according to the Pokedex) and Stored Power; both have priority thanks to Quick-Witted, and combine well with Hypnosis to make Noctowl a menacing threat if allowed to set up.

The ideal scenario for Mega Noctowl: switch in, Mega-Evolve and use Hypnosis (if it misses, it at least be priority next time). Boost with Calm Mind and then spam Stored Power, using Roost as necessary.

While priority sleep, boosting, and Stored Power may seem a bit scary, Mega Noctowl isn't difficult to stop if you know how to handle it. Dark-types wall it completely, for one, unless it gives up either recovery, boosting, or sleep (or Psychic-STAB, lol) for a move to hit them with--in which case, it becomes easier to stop as well. Unlike Talonflame, it doesn't get priority Roost, and is actually rather slow outside of Quick-Witted. This means that if it wants to heal, it will likely have to take a hit first. Finally, 70 Defense is mediocre, even poor by Mega standards. It likely won't survive many physical attacks, especially since Calm Mind only boosts its Special Defense.

Basically, Noctowl gets to play with priority sleep, set-up, and Stored Power, making it potentially very dangerous if underestimated. On the other hand, Dark-types, physical moves, and slow healing keep it from being overtly powerful. It likely will need quite a bit of team support, including something to deal with Dark-types and a physical wall, in order to be used to its fullest effectiveness. However, when used properly, Mega Noctowl can be a strong threat indeed.

Mega Noctowl

Normal/Flying --> Psychic/Flying
Keen Eye/Insomnia/Tinted Lens --> Transcendent Mind (special Huge Power clone)
100/50/50/76/96/70 --> 100/50/100/76/126/90

This is what an attempt to make M-Noctowl not outclassed by its other Bird brethren looks like. Type reflects what it should have been, ability lets it do some damage, and stats help it do its job. Still relatively slow, and it doesn't like priority much. Therefore, not broken.

Mega Noctowl

Normal / Flying ----> Normal / Flying
Insomnia / Keen Eye / Tinted Lens ----> Gale Wings
100 / 50 / 50 / 76 / 96 / 70 (442) ----> 100 / 50 / 90 (+40) / 95 (+19) / 126 (+30) / 81 (+11) (542)
New Moves: U-turn and Taunt

Meet defensive Talonflame, aka, Mega Noctowl! Mega Noctowl has one goal in mind: support as quickly and efficiently as possible. With great moves such as Tailwind, Defog, Air Slash, Roost, and Feather Dance getting +1 priority, supporting the team is actually quite easy now. Air Slash is especially a nasty move to get priority on, as its 30% flinch rate can potentially mess up many sweepers, and can also aid in Toxic stalling. I could have gone with a Psychic typing, but that would basically be a nerf, considering the fact that Dark- and Ghost-types are pretty common these days. U-turn is for scouting purposes, while Taunt messes with opposing walls.

Mega Noctowl (Noctowlite)
Typing: Normal/Flying ------> Psychic/Flying
Abilities: Insomnia/Keen Eye/Tinted Lens ------> Shiver (lowers the opponent's Special Attack stat by one stage upon entering the battle)
Stats: 100/50/50/76/96/70 ------> 100/50/90/86/146/70
New Moves: Heal Bell, Will-O-Wisp, Wish

Description

With Roost already in its movepool, and lots of buff in the defensive department, Mega-Noctowl is now a capable wall, and with both Wish and Heal Bell added to his movepoo Mega-Noctowl can be a great Clergy as well: Will-O-Wisp combined with his brand new Ability Shiver are capable of lowering both of the opponent's attack stats, increasing the chance for the Owl to wall it.

THREATS
Regardless three new additions to the movepool, Mega-Noctowl still lacks a decent move against Dark types, which are now supereffective against it thanks to its new Psychic typing. Ghost types are now supreffective as well, and the Owl is still weak to Electric, Ice and (most importantly) Rocks.

NOTE
Its new Psychic typing may seems useless, since it doesn't learn any new Psychic move, but it's the only one that can justify Will-O-Wisp. WoW is used mainly by Ghost and Fire types, but there are some Psychic precedents (like Ralts' evolution line) which work as well.

Noctowl-Mega (Noctowlite)

Normal/Flying -----> Psychic/Flying

Insomnia/Keen Eye/Tinted Lens -----> Third Eye (The effects of Mircale Eye and Foresight are permanently in effect)

100/50/50/76/96/70 (442) -----> 100/60/60/116/136/80 (542)

+ Hurricane + Focus Blast + Psyshock

Mega Noctowl's unique Ability is essentially a better version of No Guard, as it also has the added advantage of letting Noctowl's Psychic moves hit Dark and Normal moves hit Ghost types successfully. 100% Accuracy Hurricane and Focus Blast are additions to make use of its newfound Ability (Focus Blast also offers coverage on Steel Types). Psyshock is to hit Special Walls hard. Unfortunately, it's still weak to Stealth Rock and now gains an additional weakness to Sucker Punch.

Noctowl (Noctowlite)
Normal/Flying -> Psychic/Flying
Abulities: Insomnia, Keen Eye (Tinted Lens) -> Magic Guard
New Moves: Calm Mind, Whirlwind, Psyshock

Stats:

HP: 100 -> 100
Atk: 50 -> 50
Def: 50 -> 100 (+50)
SpA: 76 -> 106 (+30)
SpD: 96 -> 106 (+10)
Spe: 70 -> 80 (+10)
Total: 442 -> 542

Noctowl can serve a few roles. It can go defensive with solid 100/100/96 defenses and access to Defog, Tailwind, Reflect/Feather Dance, Hypnosis, Whirlwind, Night Shade and Roost.
It can set up with Calm Mind, and paired with Roost or possibly Featherdance can make it hard to kill.
Flying is a good attacking type, but coverage options are rather limited, those being Shadow Ball, Heat Wave and of course Hidden Power.
Being immune to passive damage is nice.

Mega Noctowl
Typing: Normal/Flying --> Psychic/Flying
Abillity: Insomnia/Keen Eye/Tinted Lens --> Night Vision (Psychic type moves can hit dark type pokemon)
Stats: 100/50/50/76/96/70 --> 100/60/70/110/110/92
Concept: Mega Noctowl needs to be a psychic type, and here I think I accomplished this goal and made it quite a useful one. Its new abillity lets it hit dark types on the switch and do some decent damage to a couple, with the possibility of kncoking them out. Flavorwise it also makesp sense (When you consider the english name of that type, but this is the english name for an abillity) since Noctowl a nocturnal creature, who should be able to see through the dark quite easily.

Noctowl
Insomnia/Keen Eye/Tinted Lens (HA) --> Tinted Lens
100/50/50/76/96/70 --> 100/50/90/126/116/80
New Moves: Moonblast, Future Sight, Calm Mind
I was looking at Noctowl's movepool and the moves that it doesn't get are absolutely bonkers. No Calm Mind? Seriously? I kept Tinted Lens around since that really helps to work around its pitiful movepool and could possibly be useful with STAB Future Sight and Air Slash. Why didn't I give it Psyshock over Future Sight so it can get past some special walls you ask? Well, I'm a dummy and want to see some use of Future Sight, that's why. Moonblast helps with Dark types and should have been in Noctowl's movepool in the first place. Thankfully, Noctowl has a nice HP stat to work with, giving it some defensive potential. It can raise it and its team's defense with Reflect (though I wish I could give it Cosmic Power...ugh) and has reliable recovery with Roost. Additionally, since it can attack Poison types with Psychic moves and attacking steel types with Tinted Lens, Toxic is pretty good on it to stall out everything else. I really wish I could add more to Noctowl's movepool (specifically Signal Beam, Psyshock, Cosmic Power and Thunder Wave), but this is good enough for Noctowl for now.

Furret

Typing: Normal -----> Normal / Dragon
Abilities: Run Away / Keen Eye / Frisk -----> Arena Trap
BST: 85/76/64/45/55/90 -----> 85/116/84/45/65/130
Moves: Dragon Claw, Outrage, Dragon Dance

So yeah... Mega Furret is based off of an Eastern dragon, because we don't really have any of those (Gyarados doesn't count, since it's not actually a Dragon-type). Normal/Dragon is an unexplored typing that I wanted to do something with, and Furret was serpentine enough for making it Dragon-type to be plausible from Gamefreak (I mean, they've done worse...). I mean, this is kind of a joke entry, but it's also serious at the same time, because I wanted to do something different (really, really different) from what I expected other people to be submitting. Arena Trap is both flavor and competitive; in my head, Mega Furret hunts by encircling its prey with its long body to prevent it from escaping, then running in circles quickly to confuse it as it attacks from all sides (see illustration). Competitively, Arena Trap gives Furret a definite niche as a great revenge killer, given its high speed and trapping abilities. Dragon Claw and Outrage come with the Dragon-typing, though Furret will likely only use the former, since being move-locked and unable to switch is not a desirable characteristic for a revenge killer. 116 Attack for an offensive Mega is kind of bad, so Dragon Dance helps it with that. While trapping and boosting sounds rather powerful (ie: Mega Gengar), unlike Ghost, both Normal- and Dragon- this gen aren't the best STABs to work off of any more; Ghosts and Fairys make sure of that. Additionally 85/84/65 means that Furret will be taking even resisted hits rather hard, so it can't exactly trap things it can set up on easily; in fact, Normal and Dragon cancel out precisely 0 of each other's weaknesses, instead just combining their resistances and weaknesses together. Fighting, Ice, Dragon, and Fairy-type weaknesses are all pretty nasty. However, Ghost-immunity and Fire, Water, Grass, and Electric-resistances also are rather handy as well. Essentially, Furret does revenge killing very well, and can be a decent threat if used correctly; Arena Trap is a good ability no matter what gets it, after all. But it isn't nearly as strong as trappers like Mega-Gengar, especially since a decent portion of OU isn't even affected by Arena Trap (flying, levitating, Ghost-type, etc). But for the ones that are, Mega Furret can be a strong threat indeed.

Don't expect stuff like this often, just wanted to break out of the mold a little for this very (")special(") submission.

Mega Furret

Normal --> Normal/Ground
Run Away/Keen Eye/Frisk --> Burrower (enters battle underground, uses Dig next turn)
85/76/64/45/55/90 --> 86/116/84/45/85/100
+ Extremespeed, + Earthquake, + Belly Drum

Most of its Dex entries talk about either burrowing/nets or its speed. I adopted both into this submission. It gains Ground typing for flavor and to give EQ a kick (not sure if it should power up he auto-Dig from its ability though). The ability fits flavor-wise, and I gave it ESpeed and EQ for priority and power, respectively. Stats make it slightly more powerful and are balanced. inb4 Linoone 2.0

Mega Furret (Furretite)
Typing: Normal ------> Normal
Abilities: Frisk/Keen Eye/Runaway ------> Hustle
Stats: 85/76/64/45/55/90 ------> 85/120/85/45/70/110
New Moves: Close Combat, Extreme Speed

Reccomended set
Furret @ Furretite
Ability: Frisk/Keen Eye/Runaway ------> Hustle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Hone Claws
- Extreme Speed
- Close Combat
- Knock Off

Description

Since Furret has always been one of the "finest outclassed pokemon" - and since I hate how bad it was back in Pokémon Gold and Silver and how much time did I waste trying to level up with it - it's time to make this little pet shine (or at least try to). So scrolling down his movepool list, I saw a good and well known set up move called "Hone Claws", and there you have the main (and only) set behind my mega: Hustle Furret, with the Hone Claws to remove the accuracy drop and 2 brand new weapons in +2 priority STABbed Extreme Speed and Close Combat for coverage towards Rock and Steel types.

This Furret is mostly intended as a sweeper: 110 base speed is already good, and you won't even need that if not against Rock, Steel and Ghost types (thanks to Extreme Speed priority). After 1 Hone Claws, Furret hits very hard with its brand new stabbed move (which also fucks up Scarf users), and Close Combat + Knock Off are all the coverage it needs. Once you've removed some threat (which I'll explain in the next paragraph), and maybe helping its sweep with some Hazards, Furret has a good amount of chances in order to setup a Hone Claws (adamant Mega-Tyranitar doesn't OHKO it with Stone Edge + Sandstorm damage) and start doing his thing.

THREATS
Anyway, Regardless the Defense boosts, Furret is still pretty weak: lots of walls can tank his hits and strike back way harder (for example Foul Play Mandibuzz, Hammer-Arm Chesnaught, or even a tank like Mega-Blastoise), and of course Focus Sash user are Mega-Furett main counter. And don't forget that it needs the setup so badly, so you have an almost-guaranteed free turn to hit this little Mega-pet.

Furret-Mega (Furretite)

Normal -----> Normal/Ground

Run Away/Keen Eye/Frisk -----> Super Luck

85/76/64/45/55/90 (415) -----> 85/116/79/55/70/110 (515)

+ Rollout + Drill Run

Since Fur Coat and Speed Boost are out of the equation, there are only limited ways by which you can make Furret competitive at all. The additional Ground typing and Drill Run are to take care of its basic counter in Steel Types. Roll Out is simply for flavour and provides no competitive advantage. Furret gets other High Critical Hit Ratio Moves like Shadow Claw and STAB Slash for what it's worth. Furrent can use Focus Energy while Mega Evolving and try to go from there. It would still be horribly walled by many common OU walls.

Furret (Furretite)
Type: Normal -> Normal/Ground
Abilities: Run Away, Keen Eye (Frisk) -> Infiltrator
New Moves: Yawn, Earthquake, Swords Dance

HP: 85 -> 85
Atk: 76 -> 106 (+30)
Def: 64 -> 84 (+20)
SpA: 45 -> 45
SpD: 55 -> 80 (+25)
Spe: 90 -> 115 (+25)
BST: 415 -> 515

Furret is known for being able to sneak its way through the smallest openings with its slender body. This makes Infiltrator the perfect fit, enabling it to attack or status a foe through any breaks in their defense.
It is also known for burrowing to create a nest that only it can fit, hence Ground type.

Mega-Furret
Type - Normal
Ability - Momentum: Moves which switch out the user have +1 priority
Stats - 85/115/80/45/70/120 - BST: 515
New moves - Parting Shot, Extreme Speed

Play style
Furret is a very outclassed Pokemon, as such I wanted to give it a possibly overpowered ability. Momentum helps keep Furret out of trouble, its mediocre defences really don't want to take a hit, so the ability to get its attacks off consistently makes a big difference. U-turn is a solid way to deal extra damage on opponents and an attempt to steal momentum. Parting Shot gives Furret another way of stealing momentum, instead of dealing damage it gives the next Pokemon a safe switch-in and creates the potential for a free turn if your opponent wishes for an unimpeded Pokemon. Extreme Speed adds another potent priority move to Furret's pool. With a boost from the STAB, it stands to be a good finishing move.

Road kill
Despite almost everything Furret does being a priority move, it's attacks aren't super powerful and it becomes a mind game in which your opponents can steal momentum straight back with their slower U-turns and Volt Switches. Furret has very few switch in opportunities, so most of its momentum steals will be done off the back of your own Pokemon being knocked out.

Mega Furret
Type: Normal -----> Normal/Ground
Ability: Run Away/Keen Eye/Frisk -----> Arena Trap
Stats: 85/76/64/45/55/90 (BST 415) -----> 85/126/74/45/55/130 (BST 515)
+Earthquake
+Parting Shot
+Swords Dance

Meet Mega Furret: a Pokemon that outclasses regular Dugtrio in nearly every way. Furret chases down the opponent endlessly, to the point that it cannot escape. It gains Ground-type and Earthquake due to its association with digging around, while Swords Dance and Parting Shot give it more versatility. Furret has the option of being an excellent "sweeper's assistant" by trapping an unsuspecting Pokemon, using Parting Shot, and sending in said sweeper. Alternatively, it can opt to sweep itself with a SD boost and some admittedly lackluster coverage. Or it can go the classic trapper route by mega-evolving, U-Turning or Parting Shot(ting?) out, and coming in when its services are needed Ultimately, Mega Furret would have a variety of niches, none of which, however, are too powerful.

Mega Sudowoodo
Rock -> Rock/Grass
Sturdy/Rock Head/(Rattled) -> Water Absorb
70/100/115/30/65/30 -> 70/130/115/40/115/40
Moves: +Drain Punch

Okay, now before you demand my head on a platter let me explain the concept. Sudowoodo is fake tree that's actually a rock. Rocks generally get layers of moss growing on them - especially rocks found in forests that don't move around a lot like Sudowoodo. The moss is actually a good situation for Sudowoodo. Sudowoodo hates water and the moss on it absorbs any that hits it (thus Water Absorb). So, you can say, like the Darwinian ideas on Survival of the Fittest, Sudowoodo's Mega Evolution is less about kicking ass and more about turning its biggest fear into a tatical advantage. It essentially becomes a Lichen - a hybrid being of sorts where both things are still alive and separate. And THAT is why we're a Rock/Grass type. Sudowoodo actually evolved to better survive.

Essentially, what I did was patch up Mega Sudowoodo's lack-luster special defense (the moss also acts a sort of cushion for special attacks) and dump a bit more into the attack and speed so it can act like a mixed tank

Since it now has pretty decent bulk and a good attacking stat, it can better use the addition I gave it - Drain Punch. Add in the ability to switch into water attacks for more healing and we're good. It DOES still only have the recoil move Wood Hammer as a Grass STAB, but it really doesn't need much. I decided not to give it Recover because it would compete with Cradilly and that's a bad thing, mm'kay

You'd probably need Trick Room support for this Pokemon. That's not a bad thing of course, but there's not much you can do for speed for this thing aside from giving it Speed Boost.

Sudowoodo-Mega
Type: Rock
Stats: 70/100/115/30/65/30(410)>>>70/140/160/30/80/30(510)
Ability: Rock Head/Sturdy/Rattled>>>Petrified(Changes grass type moves into rock type with a 1.3x boost and blocks passive damage)
Movepool: Same

Sudowoodo is based on petrified wood(in case you don't know that is it's wood that became rock) so pure rock and the ability
The stats are based around it being a good physical tank(and therefore good with curse)
The ability blocks passive damage because of wood hammer

Mega Sudowoodo

Rock --> Rock/Grass
Rock Head/Sturdy/Rattled --> Rock Head
70/100/115/30/65/30 --> 70/140/145/30/95/30
+ Head Smash

Just a buffed-up Sudowoodo with a more powerful STAB, better stats, and a different typing. Not much to say here.

Mega Sudowoodo (Sudowoodoite)
Typing: Rock ------> Rock/Grass
Abilities: Rattled/Rock Head/Sturdy ------> Rock Head
Stats: 70/100/115/30/65/30 ------> 70/150/140/30/90/30
New Moves: Drain Punch, Head Smash

Description

Gaining a secondary Grass typing, Mega-Sudowood is now immune to Spore, Stun Spore and similar: besides, his Rock Head-Recoilless-Wood Hammer gains new power thanks to a bran new STAB. Other than that, Rock/Grass Mega-Sudowoodo isn't any longer weak to Ground, Water and Grass. With a boost in both of the Defensive stats (as well as in Atk) and two brand new moves in Recoilless-STABbed-Head Smash and Drain Punch for recover (Mega-Woodo only lowdown is the terrible Speed stat), here you have a piece of wood that hits like a truck.

THREATS
As I've already said, Sudowood has 30 base Speed, which means it would be outspeed by everything. Counting that stuff like Talonflame and Conkeldurr are still capable of 2hkoes it, and Kyurem Black is now able to OHKOes it with STABbed Ice Beam and some SpAtk investment, Mega-Sudowood has to be played with caution.

Sudowoodoo-Mega (Sudowoodoonite)

Rock -----> Rock/Grass

Sturdy/Rock Head/Rattled -----> Rock Head

70/100/115/30/65/30 (410) -----> 70/140/155/40/85/20 (510)

+ Head Smash

While Sudowoodoo's name pun might indicate that it is a 'fake wood', it's actually based on Petrified Wood, so it certainly makes sense to give it a Grass Typing. Rock Head and Head Smash go hand-in-hand and it also conveniently learns Wood Hammer naturally. Other than that, it learns Hammer Arm to deal with Steel Types and Sucker Punch to deal with its Speed. Curse is the only worthy setup move it gets, and it isn't too bad on something with a good 70/155 Defenses.

Sudowoodo (Sudowoodite)
Type: Rock -> Rock
Abilities: Sturdy, Rock Head (Rattled) -> Protean
New Moves: Seed Bomb, Leech Seed, Head Smash

HP: 70 -> 70
Atk: 100 -> 130 (+30)
Def: 115 -> 135 (+20)
SpA: 30 -> 30
SpD: 65 -> 85 (+20)
Spe: 30 -> 60 (+30)
BST: 410 -> 510

Why does this thing have such bad stats.
Okay so Protean is a great ability and now it has the speed to use Rock Polish. Sudowoodo gets a ton of different types like Rock, Ground, Grass, Fire, Ice, Electric, Fighting, Ghost, and Dark. Being able to change types is great defensively too, being able to change to Grass to take Water and Grass attacks that Rock and Ground types hate. Leech Seed is it only recovery besides Rest.

Mega Sudowoodo
Typing: Same
Abillity: Sturdy/Rock Head/Rattled --> Chlorophyll
Stats: 75/100/115/30/65/30 --> 75/135/115/30/80/80
Concept: I decided to get the best of both parties here, the ones that want and dont want sudowoodo to be a rock/grass type. The middle ground I was able to find was to keep it mono rock, but give it a ability common in grass types, namely cholorophyll. I decided to make Sudowoodo a sun sweeper, giving it the speed and the power it needs to do well in the sun. It gets boosting in power up punch and fire punch to use in the sun already so there is no need to give it more of those.

Mega Sudowoodo
Type: Rock -----> Rock/Grass
Ability: Sturdy/Rock Head/Rattled -----> Rock Head
Stats: 70/100/115/30/65/30 (BST 410) -----> 70/150/125/30/115/20 (BST 510)
+Head Smash
+Horn Leech

Basically just a hella stronk bulky wallbreaker. Deals massive damage with recoil-less STAB Head Smash and Wood Hammer, and even has a chance to recover with Horn Leech. However, no reliable recovery and a poor defensive typing that leaves it susceptible to priority balances it in tandem with its horrid speed stat. Viable, but by no means broken.

Mega Politoed
Water -> Water
Water Absorb/Damp/(Drizzle) -> Drizzle
90/75/75/90/100/70 -> 90/95/85/130/100/100
Moves: +Calm Mind

So, in the vein of Mega Tyranitar just doing what it does again, Mega Politoed will be still used as a Rain Setter. However, look at where I dumped the stats, 95/130/100 offenses make it a lot more offensive than regular Politoed. Regular Politoed will still enjoy defensive sets over Mega Politoed, but Mega Politoed is definitely a more offensive monster. And that's where it's niche lies. It still has its good defenses but it loses its leftovers recovery.

I added Calm Mind to help both Regular AND Mega Politoed. Regular Politoed will like it for the defensive sets. Mega Politoed prefers it for offensive sets. It can still take a beating in its special sets but no passive healing hurts it.

Mega Politoed

Water ----> Water
Water Absorb / Damp (Politoed has other abilities? lol) / Drizzle ----> Technician
90 / 75 / 75 / 90 / 100 / 70 (500) ----> 90 / 125 (+50) / 95 (+20) / 130 (+40) / 100 / 60 (-10) (600)
New Moves: Aqua Jet

Mega Politoed is designed to take advantage of the rain he sets before Mega Evolving, and then sweep with powered-up STAB attacks, and the best part is he still functions as a mixed attacker even after the rain goes away. Technician Aqua Jet, Water Pulse, Icy Wind, Bulldoze, Power-Up Punch, Thief, and Mud Shot are great moves for him to use, and his defenses will usually hold when he isn't using priority. Whether he's in or out of the rain, Mega Politoed is a powerful mixed sweeper, but if he still has the rain out, then it's gonna take a lot more than an umbrella and rain jacket to stop this mini-typhoon from wreaking havoc.

Mega Politoed

Water --> Water
Water Absorb/Damp/Drizzle --> Swift Swim
90/75/75/90/100/70 --> 90/95/95/130/110/80
+ U-Turn

M-Politoed is a powerful new tool for Rain teams. It can either activate Drizzle and M-Evo right there, or use a fast U-Turn to give another sweeper a chance to wreck face. Stats are more or less evenly distributed, with a greater emphasis on SpA to give it a little more oomph.

Politoed-Mega (Politodonite)

Water -----> Water/Fairy

Water Absorb/Damp/Drizzle -----> Silver Throat (Priority to Sound Moves)

90/75/75/90/100/70 (500) -----> 90/85/95/120/130/80 (600)

+ Sing + Dazzling Gleam + Disarming Voice

Mega Politoed has a very different role than its Base Form. Priority Sing and Perish Song are some of the tools in its arsenal. Priority STAB Disarming Voice is to help it on the offensive side. I wish it had Calm Mind to help it more, but I can't give in another move because of the thread's restrictions.

Politoed (Politoedite)
Type: Water -> Water
Abilities: Water Absorb, Damp (Drizzle) -> Swift Swim
New Moves: Boomburst, Sludge Wave

HP: 90 -> 90
Atk: 75 -> 75
Def: 75 -> 95 (+20)
SpA: 90 -> 120 (+30)
SpD: 100 -> 140 (+40)
Spe: 70 -> 80 (+10)
BST: 500 -> 600

Swift Swim is good with Drizzle around to make sure you're getting that speed boost.
Boomburst kinda makes sense for Politoed, it naturally learns sound moves like Hyper Voice and Perish Song. The Dex says that " they sing in a loud voice that sounds like bellowing." It provides a strong neutral move and goes through subs which is worth something. STAB Water attacks are going to hurt, and it gets a really fast Encore to boot.

Mega Politoed
Typing: Water --> Water/Fighting
Abillity: Damp/Water Absorb/Drizzle --> Sheer Force
Stats: 90/75/75/90/100/70 --> 90/95/80/120/130/85
New Moves: Aura Sphere
Concept: Mega Politoed is meant to be a power and bulky special attacker. It uses the drizzle that it gets from drizzle and then it can use sheer force to unless some powerful scald attacks. It has its fighting type so that it can improve its attacking abillity over its base form but its base form will still be able to be a better defensive pokemon. Sheer Force was given for pretty much the same reason as the fighting type, it can use some powerful attacks but it cant rely on scald for burns. It recieves Aura Sphere to give it a good fighting type special attack (IMO Focus Blast is crap) so that its new typing wont go to waste (Cough Cough Mega Gyarados)

Mega Politoed
Type: Water -----> Water/Poison
Ability: Water Absorb/Damp/Drizzle -----> Swift Swim
Stats: 90/75/75/90/100/70 (BST 500) -----> 90/115/85/120/110/80 (BST 600)
+Sludge Bomb
+Gunk Shot
+Thunder

Instead of the usual bulky pivot used to maintain rain throughout the match, this Politoed serves a different purpose: come in late game, set up rain with its normal form, and then sweep with powerful mixed coverage and solid speed. Poison typing is for flavor reasons (it's a toad) and to add a bit of coverage. Thunder is to abuse rain because why the fuck not. Neither of its attacking stats is extremely high because rain+powerful moves in Hydro Pump, Thunder, and Sludge Bomb is plenty. Beaten by special walls such as Chansey and anyone who can phaze it out and remove its one-time rain setup.

THIS POST IS UP-TO-DATE AS OF 10 PM EST

Last edited:
Noctowl
I was looking at Noctowl's movepool and the moves that it doesn't get are absolutely bonkers. No Calm Mind? Seriously? I kept Tinted Lens around since that really helps to work around its pitiful movepool and could possibly be useful with STAB Future Sight and Air Slash. Why didn't I give it Psyshock over Future Sight so it can get past some special walls you ask? Well, I'm a dummy and want to see some use of Future Sight, that's why. Moonblast helps with Dark types and should have been in Noctowl's movepool in the first place. Thankfully, Noctowl has a nice HP stat to work with, giving it some defensive potential. It can raise it and its team's defense with Reflect (though I wish I could give it Cosmic Power...ugh) and has reliable recovery with Roost. Additionally, since it can attack Poison types with Psychic moves and attacking steel types with Tinted Lens, Toxic is pretty good on it to stall out everything else. I really wish I could add more to Noctowl's movepool (specifically Signal Beam, Psyshock, Cosmic Power and Thunder Wave), but this is good enough for Noctowl for now.

I'll see if I can fit in the others while studying for my Calc exam.

Noctowl

I'll see if I can fit in the others while studying for my Calc exam.
Future sight does typless damage

To consolidate my Politoed submission (Post 2042) with all of my newer ones (ignore Noctowl pls),

Politoed
Mega Politoed
Type: Water -----> Water/Poison
Ability: Water Absorb/Damp/Drizzle -----> Swift Swim
Stats: 90/75/75/90/100/70 (BST 500) -----> 90/115/85/120/110/80 (BST 600)
+Sludge Bomb
+Gunk Shot
+Thunder

Instead of the usual bulky pivot used to maintain rain throughout the match, this Politoed serves a different purpose: come in late game, set up rain with its normal form, and then sweep with powerful mixed coverage and solid speed. Poison typing is for flavor reasons (it's a toad) and to add a bit of coverage. Thunder is to abuse rain because why the fuck not. Neither of its attacking stats is extremely high because rain+powerful moves in Hydro Pump, Thunder, and Sludge Bomb is plenty. Beaten by special walls such as Chansey and anyone who can phaze it out and remove its one-time rain setup.

Sudowoodo
Mega Sudowoodo
Type: Rock -----> Rock/Grass
Ability: Sturdy/Rock Head/Rattled -----> Rock Head
Stats: 70/100/115/30/65/30 (BST 410) -----> 70/150/125/30/115/20 (BST 510)
+Head Smash
+Horn Leech

Basically just a hella stronk bulky wallbreaker. Deals massive damage with recoil-less STAB Head Smash and Wood Hammer, and even has a chance to recover with Horn Leech. However, no reliable recovery and a poor defensive typing that leaves it susceptible to priority balances it in tandem with its horrid speed stat. Viable, but by no means broken.

Furret
Mega Furret
Type: Normal -----> Normal/Ground
Ability: Run Away/Keen Eye/Frisk -----> Arena Trap
Stats: 85/76/64/45/55/90 (BST 415) -----> 85/126/74/45/55/130 (BST 515)
+Earthquake
+Parting Shot
+Swords Dance

Meet Mega Furret: a Pokemon that outclasses regular Dugtrio in nearly every way. Furret chases down the opponent endlessly, to the point that it cannot escape. It gains Ground-type and Earthquake due to its association with digging around, while Swords Dance and Parting Shot give it more versatility. Furret has the option of being an excellent "sweeper's assistant" by trapping an unsuspecting Pokemon, using Parting Shot, and sending in said sweeper. Alternatively, it can opt to sweep itself with a SD boost and some admittedly lackluster coverage. Or it can go the classic trapper route by mega-evolving, U-Turning or Parting Shot(ting?) out, and coming in when its services are needed Ultimately, Mega Furret would have a variety of niches, none of which, however, are too powerful.

No
Mega Noctowl
Type: Normal/Flying -----> Psychic/Flying
Ability: Insomnia/Keen Eye/Tinted Lens -----> Truant
Stats: 100/50/50/76/96/70 (BST 442) -----> 100/100/20/100/152/70 (BST 542)
No new moves

Fuck Noctowl

Possibly give Umbreon Poison Point, or a more hardcore variant of it, since its skin literally sweats poison according to the dex

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Prankster Jumpluff could be excellent. You have Prankster Aromatherapy, Synthesis, Encore, Memento, and worst of all, Prankster Sleep Powder. Have your Overcoats and Grass-types at hand unless you wish to get Powder'd.

Mega Furret
Typing
: Normal --> Normal/Ground
Abilities: Run Away/Keen Eye/Frisk --> Power Reach (Contact moves are boosted by 30%. Target pokemon switching out can be hit by contact moves)
New Moves: Earthquake, Ice Fang
Stats: 85/76/64/45/55/90 BST: 415 --> 85/106(+30)/84(+15)/45/65(+10)/130(+40) BST: 515

Access to U-turn coupled with good offensive stats (106/130) lets Mega Furret play a scouting role effectively. What makes it unique and threatening lies in its ability, Power Reach which morphs Mega Furret into an incredible revenge-killer. It uses its nimbleness to corner foes and flexible body to generate more power and leave a "parting shot" if the Pokemon manages to escape. Power Reach acts as a checkmate condition, a pseudo-trap of some sort, as it basically discourages switching as they would get hit anyway. And so, it is best used against weakened foes which can guarantee you a kill. What's more is that it carves a great niche in being a reliable answer to various OU threats like Dragonite, Garchomp, Lati@s and Landorus. Of course, things like Skarmory and Ferrothorn are constant troubles to this ferret, so pairing it with Magnet Pull Magnezone is a nice idea; they form a cool volt-turn core to boot!

I promise, this is the last time I will submit late. ;3;

Analytic Slowking, come on guys.
I'm a bit wary about Prankster Jumpluff, partly because it would be rather similar to Whimsicott, but we'll see where it goes.

Can we get an idea of why certain things were removed from those submitted before the new vote style?

Mega Sudowoodo
Rock -> Rock/Fight
Sturdy/Rock Head/(Rattled) -> Speed Swap (Changes base speed stat with the enemy. If a dual/triple battle, it will swap with the one who's fastest, not necessarily the highest base)
70/100/115/30/65/30 -> 70/145/145/30/115/5
Moves: Drain Punch, Leech Seeds, Sword's Dance

Concept: Sometimes you need to think outside the box. Give Sudo the ability to cripple ANYTHING he switches into by giving them base 5 speed... and they'll be fucked if they think they can match you! Talonflame? Yea, Sudo doesn't care about your STAB and if you send a Water or Ground type in to try and force him out...

Sure....

4 SpA Rotom-W Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Sudowoodo: 218-260 (63.3 - 75.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Granted, in turn, Wood Hammer is... 252+ Atk Sudowoodo Wood Hammer vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Rotom-W: 294-348 (96.7 - 114.4%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

...almost a kill but here's the kicker, IT GOES FIRST! Burning Sudo only delays the potential inevitable.

252+ Atk Sudowoodo Wood Hammer vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 374-442 (92.5 - 109.4%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

This lack of OHKO may sound acceptable, but Choice Band Azu's AJ is always just barely a 2HKO. Not to mention, other than Ice Punch, there's almost no Azumarill move that isn't super effective

252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Sudowoodo: 174-206 (50.5 - 59.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Super Power and Waterfall do double that, and Play Rough hits a bit harder.

Bellydrum versions cannot dream of drumming up on you.

252 Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Sudowoodo: 154-183 (44.7 - 53.1%) -- 28.9% chance to 2HKO

Possible 2HKO, but by switching SPEED? Irrellavent. By having this ability, Sudo can forgo all speed because he literally casts Thunderwave's status friendly cousin!

252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Outrage vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Sudowoodo: 208-246 (60.4 - 71.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Yes, that outdamages EQ, which is still a 2KHO on Sudo... BUT, a Charizard with 5 speed is useless!

Even Scizor's bullet punch isn't a clear 2HKO... and Sudo could possibly have Fire Punch which always kills!

Mega Sudowoodo is a defensive mon with definite offensive and defensive perks.

Most importantly, it's not a Grass type. How many hype?

Other counters might not want to switch into Leech Seeds. Conkeldurr for example feeds health from its large health stat but Sudo can't do anything to it. Drain Punch also helps survival against most targets, and it's probably Sud's most useful Fight STAB.

And because nobody is actually posting... I'll just store this here...

Mega Furret
Type: Normal -----> Normal/Ghost
Ability: Run Away/Keen Eye/Frisk -----> Power Thief (Steals enemy positive stat changes when switched in.)
Stats: 85/76/64/45/55/90 (BST 415) -----> 85/120/84/45/65/126
New Moves: Shadow Sneak, Defog, Spikes

Concept: Furret has trouble finding time to set up and get strong... so let's see if despite wasting a Mega Slot, despite holding no item, and especially despite having only 515 total stats... let's see if a haze/stat buff steal is worth a rise to OU.

It lives in the shadows, hiding like... a ghost. It's not evil, persay, just very shadowy, sneaky even.

TBH, it's like setting all enemies to unaware so switching into setup... hah! Hah! That's funny. Talonflame has no setup.

With its SD removed and stolen, Furret if specced Defensively...

252 Atk Life Orb Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Furret: 164-192 (43.8 - 51.3%) -- 66.8% chance to 2HKO after sandstorm damage

Can potentially survive 2 Talonflame hits. Useful because it needs to take two hits to BP that stuff out of there... but does Tflame want to risk that WHILE fearing a Speed tie or switch out to the right counter... not that it can be easily 'countered' when it's BPing out anyways.

The common Aegislash... cannot touch your dual immunity. The common Gengar doesn't want to eat your faster Shadow Claw:

0 Atk Furret Shadow Claw vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 270-318 (103 - 121.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO.

Even Bisharp isn't safe as it could very potentially be giving someone +4 Atk and have nothing to show for it.

+2 252+ Atk Gyarados Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Furret: 246-291 (65.7 - 77.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after sandstorm damage

Fairly resilient for 85/84 defenses. Attack stats are not really needed.

And Shell Smash... let me tell you about it and Belly Drum! Furret is a hard friggin counter to setup. It's also the best way to stop BP chains. The best Mega Furret Counter is another MegaFurret.

Are you hyped to stop the nastiest of BP Chains? Are you sad that Swagger is banned?

A good counter is anticipating the M Fur switchin and setting up again... hopefully it won't be too centralizing.

Last edited:
Can we get an idea of why certain things were removed from those submitted before the new vote style?
It'd be a waste of time to write up the reasoning for every change, however, I'd be glad to answer if you have any specific ones you're concerned about. This is a community project after all.

You know, I was convinced GameFreak was taking real care to design Megas and in that vein, we should as well. Then I found out Mega Sceptile was Grass/Dragon with Lightning Rod.
Ahahahahah, that's like the most random thing ever :)

Anyway, 4 big megas are coming right now (and 2 Eeveelution as well)! o.O

HAY GUISE
Gonna give this a try.

MEGA Umbreon
Typing: Dark -> Dark
Traits: Synchronize/Inner Focus -> Intimidate
BST: 95/65/110/60/130/65 (525) -> 95/100/140/60/130/100 (625)
New moves: Pursuit / Dragon Tail / Poison Sweat (Signature move. The data should read as: Protects user from attacks. Contractors (In this case, opposing Pokemon using contact moves) get poisoned (Based on King's Shield))
Poison Sweat should be illegal with Wish.

Bases for the concept:
Intimidate comes from the Pokémon Silver flavor text, which reads as follows.
When darkness falls, the rings on the body begin to glow, striking fear in the hearts of anyone nearby.
The new signature move, Poison Sweat, comes from the Pokémon Gold flavor text, which reads as follows.
When agitated, this Pokémon protects itself by spraying poisonous sweat from its pores.
Usefulness of the concept:
The new Mega Umbreon becomes a hole puncher suited for a playstyle that should force lots of switches. Intimidate and the extra physical defense make this thing a pain to take down with physical attacks and will, indeed, force lots of switches. The two extra moves (Pursuit and Dragon Tail) are up to the user and their team: While Pursuit guarantees that the switcher will get punished by their departure, Dragon Tail creates an extra switch situation which could be painful should the user abuse entry hazards. The illegal combo (Wish + Poison Sweat) was made to tone Mega Umbreon down, if even a bit.
I am still aware that this think is hell broken, so I am open to suggestions, but as you can see, everything but the stats were based on flavor texts.

Since I'm completely uninterested in Slowking, and don't really have an idea for Umbreon, so working on Jumpluff and Espeon.

Espeon (Esperite)
Typing: Psychic -----> Psychic
Abilities: Synchronize / Magic Bounce -----> Mental Strength
BST: 65/65/60/130/95/110 -----> 65/75/90/170/95/130
New Moves: Knock Off, Wake Up Slap, Lovely Kiss

Mental Strength: All physical attacks behave like Psyshock i.e. they use Espeon's SpA and hits the target on their Def.

Concept: Mega Espeon is meant to be a sweeper. Mental Strength allows Espeon to get past its biggest 2 problems in Chansey and Tyranitar with Wake Up Slap, which now behaves like Secret Sword. Lovely Kiss allows for a one time power boost to Wake Up Slap, because giving Espeon Nasty Plot is absurd. Knock Off provides very good coverage alongside ZHB/Psychic + Wake Up Slap. As for stats, 170 (130 + 40) SpA gives 429 SpA when fully invested, which is lower than LO base 130 SpA, so that is not absurdly strong by any means. 130 (11 + 20) Spe gives a good speed tier. 90 (60 + 30) Def balances out both defenses, patching up terrible physical bulk. And of course +10 Atk because unnecessary stat boost says hi.

Jumpluff (Jumpluffite)

Typing: Grass / Flying -----> Grass / Flying
Abilities: Chlorophyll / Leaf Guard / Infiltrator -----> Featherweight
BST: 75/55/70/55/95/110 -----> 75/95/100/55/95/140
New Moves: Roost, Rain Dance, Reflect, Light Screen

Featherweight: Whenever Jumpluff is hit by an attack, it is switched out at the end of the turn, then 30% of the damage Jumpluff took is restored as HP on the Pokemon taking its place (Jumpluff can switch itself back in). Additionally, Jumpluff always has full power on Acrobatics.

Concept: Pivot that can double as a late game cleaner with SD Acrobatics. A free safe switch after a field support move makes up for her inability to hold a weather rock or screen rock.
For stats, 95 Atk makes its acrobatics reasonably strong, 75/100/95 bulk is decent so that it can take hits well. 140 Spe makes it a fast user of Sleep Powder in case stuff happens.

Will write up more details when I have the time.

Guys, it's not submission time yet: we're currently discussing those 4 mons and voting for Mega-Furret, Mega-Noctowl, Mega-Politoed and Mega-Sudowoodo
Took the words right out of my mouth there.

Also, please refrain from giving your Megas TOO many new abilities. Especially abilities that are hard to program. Especially to Pokemon that aren't total crap.

I wonder if letting Mega Espeon keep Magic Bounce is a good idea or not. Currently, we have two Magic Bounce Megas in Absol and Grumpig. The problem with letting Mega Espeon get it is that it's going to outclass Mega Grumpig in any good way we can make it. It already has more speed than Mega Grumpig and equal special attack. The defense could easily be boosted to the same level and the special defense, while I can see being less than Mega Grumpig, will still probably be increased to a level where it's "Good Enough". Then again, Mega Grumpig is immune to Ghosts... While I'm still thinking that it might not be a BAD idea, I'm also halfway thinking Infiltrator...

For Umbreon, I want to make it less Taunt-bait while making it more wall-ish. I'm probably going to increases the defenses more (make them equal) and giving a good boost to attack. I think I want to make it more of a Pursuit killer too now that I think of it. So I need to find an ability or something that will make psychics or ghosts hate it more and want to leave.

To the guy that said Analytic Slowking, you are my hero.

Umbreon could potentially be a cool utility counter with trace and pursuit backed by a massive attack buff

Analytic Slowking is a fantastic idea, but he'll miss Regenerator

Pseudo Psyshock on all physical moves? Way too overpowered and unnecessary to program

I fully support the idea of Prankster Jumpluff; it needs a great ability to be at all OU viable

Guys, it's not submission time yet: we're currently discussing those 4 mons and voting for Mega-Furret, Mega-Noctowl, Mega-Politoed and Mega-Sudowoodo
I read the OP, which said that the new one is on 6/10, which matches the date for where I live, so I made some assumptions and posted. But yea sry I wasn't aware about the procedures.
Pseudo Psyshock on all physical moves? Way too overpowered and unnecessary to program
I don't think it will be overpowered. Espeon has practically no usable physical attacks outside of Knock Off and Wake-up Slap which were suggested to be added, the latter is just a weaker Secret Sword. But you are right that codeability is an issue though, but can be worked around by coding for those 2 as new attacks which are only compatible with the ability.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Also guys, let's not make up unnecessary and complex abilities. Just use ones we already have. If you wanna make a custom ability, make it simple or a clone to an already existing ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)