Mentions of other IRC webchats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a simple suggestion which I feel is necessary; a mention of other webchats regarding Smogon such as #cap and #smeargle, with a brief summary of what goes on in that webchat. These will all be mentioned in the Smogon IRC category in the front page.

This is to introduce members into chats other than #pokemon. I myself didn't know about #smeargle until CBMeadow mentioned it, or #grammar until Sandshrewz mentioned it.

I was mainly thinking of an easier place to get notified of these webchats. A link in the Smogon IRC category to the post you mentioned could be a viable solution.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
ugh that is the intent of that thread. I really need to finish that.

I'll do it next week over Christmas break. Thanks for helpin' out, strong CAPers Quan and Pwne~

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
come to #greatsage for further suggestion box IRC discussion

21:22 *** Texas joined #greatsage
21:23 Texas sup birkaboo
21:23 Birkal YES
21:23 Birkal welcome
21:23 Birkal to my channel
21:23 Birkal B)
21:23 Birkal there is free uhh
21:23 Texas :P
21:23 Birkal hot chocolate
21:23 Birkal and cookies
21:23 Birkal I guess
21:23 Birkal I am glad someone joined lol
21:23 Texas i love hot chocolate!
21:23 Texas and cookies!
21:23 Birkal yes
21:23 Birkal it is a strong channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)