Metroidvania Mafia - GAME OVER! 7 winners!

We know that there were at least two neutrals at the start of the game, Samus and the Werewolf. If all three of the main factions are equal in numbers, that means there were four neutrals at the start of the game.

Whoever is the (BAN ME PLEASE) that froze me will be vanquished.

Frozen = Can't communicate outside the thread.

And holy shit Castlevanian massacre.

Retract Vote

Very funny Acklow, but you are sadly mistaken.

Acklow is part of the Belmonts, the faction that is currently winning and will sweep us if we don't wipe us out if the Castlevanians and Space Hunters don't even the numbers.

I am part of the Castlevanians, and we are the most harmless of factions after losing three members last night including our hooker and mole.

ALL CASTLEVANIANS, SPACE HUNTERS, AND NEUTRALS NEED TO VOTE ACKLOW IF THEY WANT TO HAVE A CHANCE AT WINNING!

Oh and whoever the Belmont is who is moling Castlevania, if you'd like to keep your cover you would vote for Acklow too.

Oh and don't forget to vote for leader!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Technically, you, Spiffy have information about us all. I consider you the highest threat right now, since most of us are still trying to obtain info.

Edit: Oh, and Neutrals actually don't need me dead to win. You of all people should know that, Spiffy.

WE know spiffy has an LPV. that makes him an important role for whatever faction he is on. I want important roles gone. lynch spiffy again. Wow, 3 spiffy lynches in one game. thats new

Aura Guardian you were not persuaded so vote for Acklow before I reveal your role PM for EVERYONE to see.

And Space Pirates if you don't vote for Acklow I'll have to reveal all of your players and abilities.

If I'm lynched I will fuck everything up for everyone.

What can I say, Spiffy? Any watcher you have didn't see it because I was given an item that forces me to vote that way and he doesn't see that, apparantly. (That's the only possible conclusion, seeing as I am persuaded by an item. Either that or you are not having me tracked/watched) "Red Phazon" for those who are wondering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)