Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

Notch Commentary on 1.8 update with video here

Apparently a full hunger bar means you regain health slowly, its not so bad afterall.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ack in the vid he said they will split 1.8 into two parts. I hope that just means the things we'll see now are added and in 1.9 NPC's and what have you.

If Endermen only pick up blocks when you look at them I'll be somewhat relieved because then a player can just replace them.

(Should read more) -.-

Anyways I think its safe to say that even though I lost interest in Minecraft for a while 1.8 has sparked my interest back up, although I never seem to get on a good server.

All my friends suck at hosting and my old hunk of junk means no dice.

Will all people explloring my house, (the one with water walls by sidscarfs) stop leaving behing gravel stairs there is an exit in the main room behind a door and up a spiral staircase, thank you.

Don't be discouraged Loos, those are pretty awesome. I didn't know the guy was called Steve btw.

Hopefully you can replicate these feats on the new server despite having to collect the materials legitimately :P

(Also Iron > Gold and everything)

The new server? I run my own server, and I built that with the help of a friend and TooManyItems. The temple has three thrones. He's gonna be the king of the city, and will sit in the big chair in the middle. I'll be sitting in the adminium seat since I'm the server's host and root admin. We're in the process of building a giant floating sky city to connect the temple to.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Im pretty miffed the map was changed with little/no discussion, i was having fun on the interim map experimenting with my tree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)