Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

Aww Rawbi! If worst case scenario happens, I will take up the Jurassic Park reigns and will post pics for you to see!

Alas Rawbi, I haven't :( I died there and haven't been back yet... luckily I think most of my valuables were already in a chest. I look forward to going back there when you come back!

In other news, I did another recording... sounds better now but the actual video quality isn't great. One of these days I'll get it right! This one's showing off Smogcraft's first officially communist town, Mascow.

In Communist Minecraft, Blocks mine you!

Why settle in Russia when you could visit the Rawbublic? We've got birch wood, a lapis mine, and...

yeah I'm playing on a Mac so sue me

Edit: Literally five minutes or so after this picture was taken, a creeper fell in the hole and blew up the spawner. Whoops!

yeah so, i broke my wrist n hand so i wont be on to give anyone back their stuff from our expedition the other day for a while. i'll be sure to in a month when i get this soon-to-be cast off though! enjoy without me and try not to expand too much. and stay outta my caves those of you who know where my big unexplored ones are.

maybe i can get m bro to do it for me. also i typed this shit with one hand it was hard fuck

So I ended up building on a friend's server after my mysterious disappearance on smogcraft. I built all of this on my own (except the mob tower).

Interesting hill. Let's take a look inside.

Ooh, what do we have here?

Mob tower, huh? Let's check it out!

It's not the best one in existence, but it seems to get the job done.

I'm starving!

More of a bakery with all the cakes than a diner.

Bar stools.

The freezer.

The source of the wheat for the cakes.

The upstairs reed farm. (I get very claustrophobic in this room so I rarely go up here. Also I'm scared a creeper might spawn)

This is the tree room. I rarely actually have trees in here due to creepers having the tendency to spawn in them(hence the lightstone ring).

Cactus room. Still needs a bit of cleaning up but sandstone is pretty tedious to make. :<

The Church of Hax. I come here when I'm battling other members on the server.

A better look at the idol.

Jirachi telling me of his secret storage room.

The lair of the furnace monster. He gobbles up my coal pretty fast.

Secret room I'm not allowed to show off (even though I live in this place by myself.)

The love-making room. I'm still working on finding a Barry White CD.

The bed. It's supposed to be shaped like a heart but my friend says it looks like an inflamed liver. ):

that's pretty impressive.

i made house. haven't got an interior since i'm just screwing around on the free version. :U

I'm just sad that we couldn't find the crater for that one... It probably did just blow up in the sky or something. We'll find out next time, though! Hopefully somebody's house isn't directly in line with my cannon. XD

Want a chance to play Minecraft with Notch? Well sit through this Call of Duty video (or enjoy it, Seananners is awesome and good at Call of Duty too!) and you can find out how to play with Notch and Seananners on that Livestream.

Here's the link. It'd be mega awesome if a Smogonite managed to get onto this stream as I am too lazy to make a vid :/

I just made a new world, and literally a few seconds after starting, I came across a wooden castle. I guess it's probably thanks to one of the mods I installed (though AFAIK none of them should have done this), but it's cool nonetheless.

Sometimes if you overwrite a world, and then create a new one in that slot, artifacts from the deleted world may show up in the new one.. either that or HEROBRINE.

I decided to upload ALL of my screenshots (111 of them I think) to photobucket, and made a slideshow! CLICK TO BEGIN THE JOYSHOW.

Will have another video up in half an hour or so \o/ I am going to move the other video across to the brand spanking new Smogcraft Youtube account and continue there from now on. This one is just going to be Spawn Point/Last Stand Beach again now you can hear me, I'll try and get Episode 2 - Blue Moon Lagoon up later as well. Then Episode 3 - Mascow will be uploaded to the new account and I can start on FRESH material. :pimp:

It keeps on telling me I have to purchase the game to enjoy the glory of mine craft when I try to play it from the website.
after downloading it and logging in, it just gives me this:

help?

Are monkey and I the only ones who can't seem to log onto the server? For me, it shows the "Logging in..." screen forever. I can only assume that he's got the same issue.

Sometimes if you overwrite a world, and then create a new one in that slot, artifacts from the deleted world may show up in the new one.. either that or HEROBRINE.
I never built anything out of wood ever. I don't think I even made a single fence block.

Also, there was a chest inside that had typical dungeon chest-stuff in it (food items arranged randomly).

I'm going to figure out which of my mods caused this (or whether it's some weird occurrence) :)

So I regenerated the world with the exact same mods and seed. It's identical, but the fortress has mysteriously disappeared... I have no idea what caused it to appear.

I'll go back to playing the save with the fortress though; it's way too awesome to pass up. I blame HIM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)