Mirror Match Tournament - Sign Ups

Implement IV Staggering?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Since we have only just over 128 players, and I expect to disqualify a large number of players in the first round (breaking deadlines will be generally met with a DQ, and it is a tournament which requires you to read through the rules and work out what is going on), I'm leaving this open 'till tomorrow (though subs may still sign up at the start of R1). Then Round 1 and four days to post your team, another six to get matches done (bar subs, who get special circumstances and a separate deadline).

Use this time to work out what kind of team you will be making for R1, almost all of you (probably all, looks like we'll exhaust the subs) will get a chance to play.

And unless there is an insane swing towards it in the next few hours IV staggering is not going to happen.

Ooh, intriguing.

In.

EDIT: On staggering: you're just replacing a coinflip with an incredibly draconian coinflip that you(as the builder) get to rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)