Modern Warfare 3

Can you please confirm this, I just checked the official website yesterday and it didn't say anything about it. They said they would fix CM901 underbarrled having a diffrent RoF and rebalance the Type 95 and akimbo FMG's.
robert bowling mentioned it on twitter a day or two ago im too lazy to find it.

Sometimes I think that the family of the president of CoD was brutally massacred by shotguns, which would explain the beastial hate that CoD has for shotguns.
No, shotguns were obviously Jason West and Vince Zampella's favorite weapons. When they sacked them, they then ordered IW and Treyarch to turn them to shit in every future game after MW2, lol.

Does anyone have an idea of how much bandwidth MW3 takes up per hour roughly?
I have a rather low cap for my internet data so I need to ration my internet supply, so yeah does anyone have an idea of how much bandwidth mw3 takes, because Google hasnt provided me with a clear answer

I'm beginning to get bored with these small maps... Get a map pack already, good lord.

Then again, the first black ops pack didn't come out until freaking February, so crap.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
You are really living up to your sig. I'm impressed.

Anywho, a few pages back someone posted a link saying that someone found data for a few old maps in the game data. I don't remember all of them, I remember Overgrown and Highrise.

I'm probably the only person here thinking this, but I would really like to see some returns from W@W: Downfall, Outskirts, Seelow, Roundhouse, Upheaval, Cliffside...

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Infinity Ward and Treyarch have never included the others maps in map packs. Insofar as I am aware, it might not even be legal.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Just wanted to post that Infinity Ward just put out a hotfix that changed a bit of the guns and maps. It was just released, so I have a list of what got changed but it's not entirely exact. Here's a quick run-through of what got changed:

- There are no more increased bullets/spray on your shots with shotguns when using the the Extended Mags attachment. (Stops them from shooting more pellets than intended.)
- The FMG9's are now nerfed as a gun, and Akimbo was also nerfed. Apparently damage went way down on it.
- The Type 95 is now nerfed. Not entirely sure how, but I assume it's damage.
- Assault Rifles with Grenade Launcher/Shotgun attachments no longer have an increased rate of fire.
- Fixing a glitch involving the ACR with the Red Dot/Shotgun attachments (no idea what this is).
- Fixing a glitch involving dropped Type 95 guns (no idea what this is).
- Dome is now changed. Taking away specific map exploits (eliminating areas behind fences and apparently you can no longer enter the dome).

Eh this game is fun for an hour. Anything beyond that is pushing it.

Favorite guns atm MP7, Striker, MP9s lol

Infinity Ward and Treyarch have never included the others maps in map packs. Insofar as I am aware, it might not even be legal.
that's a shame, because I would really like to see something like array from black ops come back... (OMG you could actually snipe!)

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
I just simultaneously found out that you can in fact dodge the I.M.S. and that it shoots off more than one. Also, if you hit one of the strafe helicopters with a Stinger/Javelin, you can kill the ones next to it as well.

I just simultaneously found out that you can in fact dodge the I.M.S. and that it shoots off more than one. Also, if you hit one of the strafe helicopters with a Stinger/Javelin, you can kill the ones next to it as well.
Haha, you finally found those out? Yeah, I think the I.M.S can go off up to four times (dunno the time it lasts however). Just get in it's range and get out fast like you might have with a Claymore or something.

You can drop a whole Strafe Run in two shots, but I don't know if it's possible to do it in three (shoot the ones on the far outside).

every time I here "Friendly strafe run inbound," I'm like "aw, crap."
Stinger is an epic win, two shots and I get a pred already.

why is something so easily destructible worth nine freaking kills? geez, go for the reaper or something instead...

Anyone played drop zone? Amazing exp and easy to get a high KDR if you play defensive around the drop zone. And you get tons of kill streak rewards.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
My experience in drop zone has taught a lot. Mainly that there's a three man team running around spamming Javelins, beware.

it's fun! i'm playing it right now.

gt is ajnardo if anyone wants to join me

edit: bring a launcher....

edit2: i got the carepackage prestige challenge :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)