Monocolor Face-Off Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I beat NC 1-0. He got a few lucky misses at the end. ;(

Oh well, gg. I was at the edge of my seat until the end.

Confirming the loss.

The misses weren't too big a deal, it wouldn't have made much of a difference. It was a good, evenly matched game until the end.

I'll be sending my team tonight. Sorry about that. I've been studying for AP tests and forgot to get online. Why do I have to play supe first though xD

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm still waiting for Lost One to get his team approved.
as am i, he told me he was going to send it to me last night but never did

i'm ready and waiting to fill the sub spot

its Conal btw
ok wasn't sure if you were still here, but since you noticed i'll definitly give the next one that opens to you

I'll be sending my team tonight. Sorry about that. I've been studying for AP tests and forgot to get online. Why do I have to play supe first though xD
well now you don't, i subbed you now im going to put you back in cyberzero's spot against adamco

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I PMed jjfun today to battle but, despite being online, he has not responded yet. I'm ready whenever he is.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Lol. Turns out if you use thunderbolt 12 times it'll paralyze, who would have guessed paralysis could end a stall war?

I enjoyed that battle.
It WAS a really fun battle. But paralysis was only one thing. I got immobilized on an extremely crucial turn, AND you got a 60% accurate move to hit on the first try!

Eh, its all part of the game tho. great game!

It WAS a really fun battle. But paralysis was only one thing. I got immobilized on an extremely crucial turn, AND you got a 60% accurate move to hit on the first try!

Eh, its all part of the game tho. great game!
It was a good game. Lets just agree on that. I don't want to discuss this here because I'm trying to keep my team a secret.

uhh guys im sorry if i cant post in here but are any of you recording these? i would like to watch some if you are ;P and gl to all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)