Project Monotype Core Laddering Challenge [INDEX THREAD]

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
Congratulations to Keahi and Shine Drive for winning Challenge #8. With that, Cycle 9 for Monotype Core Challenges comes to a close. Thank you to everyone who participated and congrats to all challenge winners. For now, CC will be on a short hiatus as the main season for monotype tournaments comes in full-swing. Be on the lookout for news on LTLC and CC in the coming month.

Tagging scpinion to move this to the Index.

iLlama

approved by scpinion

SM Challenge #9

2 Cores, April 2 - April 16

Fairy

Clefable + Tapu Fini
tag: CCFa10
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1600+
Gold: 1450+
Silver: 1350+
Bronze: 1250+

Ground

Gliscor + Palossand
tag: CCGn10
Rankings
Platinum: 1550+
Gold: 1400+
Silver: 1300+
Bronze: 1200+

Note: To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. This also applies for submitting peaks (with that said please keep all of your information onto 1 post)! Otherwise, refer to the Index Thread for the official rules and info on this project.

Starting with Cycle 10, there will be a second challenge along with obtaining the Hall of Fame Rankings. This second challenge is the competition for the best Win/Loss Ratio in 30 games with each core, i.e. at 30 games, take a screenshot of your record and post it in your registration as well. The team with the best record will be added to its own Hall of Fame. Shoutouts to Moosical and Ticktick for this idea.​

Last edited:

iLlama

approved by scpinion

SM Challenge #9

2 Cores, April 2 - April 16

Fairy

Clefable + Tapu Fini
tag: CCFa10
Hall of Fame Rankings:

Ground

Gliscor + Palossand
tag: CCGn10
Rankings

Note: To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. This also applies for submitting peaks (with that said please keep all of your information onto 1 post)! Otherwise, refer to the Index Thread for the official rules and info on this project.​
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Dece1t
Laddering Alt(s): CCFa10 Stun, CCGn10 Stun
HoF Replays/Peaks:
None
W/L Ratio:
None (See Notes in the main post for details)

Last edited:

iLlama

approved by scpinion

SM Challenge #10

2 Cores, April 9 - April 23

Fighting

Buzzwole + Mega Medicham
tag: CCFi10
Hall of Fame Rankings:

Water

Mega Slowbro + Lanturn
tag: CCWa10
Rankings

Note: To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. This also applies for submitting peaks (with that said please keep all of your information onto 1 post)! Otherwise, refer to the Index Thread for the official rules and info on this project.

Starting with Cycle 10, there will be a second challenge along with obtaining the Hall of Fame Rankings. This second challenge is the competition for the best Win/Loss Ratio in 30 games with each core, i.e. at 30 games, take a screenshot of your record and post it in your registration as well. The team with the best record will be added to its own Hall of Fame. Shoutouts to Moosical and Ticktick for this idea.​

Last edited:

iLlama

approved by scpinion

SM Challenge #9

2 Cores, April 9 - April 23

Fighting

Buzzwole + Mega Medicham
tag: CCFi10
Hall of Fame Rankings:

Water

Mega Slowbro + Lanturn
tag: CCWa10
Rankings

Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Dece1t
Laddering Alt(s): CCFi10 Stun, CCWa10 Stun
HoF Replays/Peaks:
None
W/L Ratio:
None (See Notes in the main post for details)

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Challenge Registration:
PS!Name: Alpha-Harpreet
Laddering Alt(s): CCFI10 Harp,CCWA10 Harp
HOF Replay/Win Loss Ratio:
None

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)