Monthly Art Contest Megathread CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
This month's theme is great. I want to participate, no doubt. Nasty's WIP makes me very anxious, though.

Edit: Here is my basic sketch WIP.
Too lazy to draw typhlosion's flames.
Umbreon about to use Payback on Typhlosion's Flamethrower

heh...I have quite the...interesting idea for this...I'll have to do this month :)

Edit: The theme, Confict/Confrontaion.

Ever wonder why Psyduck always has a Headache? Well Psyduck really puts a new meaning to self-conflict.

Once again i modified my entry and once again i dont know which one looks less ugly

EDIT: i ve change the image... again.
Also the when is the deadline?

I hope to god that the deadline's not anywhere near the 31st because I have tons of ideas for this new theme but I won't be able to do anything about them until the 26th at least. >:((
I have an idea already, but I'm finding out that it will take a LOT more work than usual for me.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I will be notifying you guys of the deadline within about a week of it -- it's usually quite changeable to coincide with certain Smog deadlines, which makes it easier for me to write the articles.

You have a while yet, so keep arting!

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Thanks! It's a good thing since a couple of current entries would be disqualified otherwise. :)

This is my entry. Its titled, "Crookodile Attack: A Zebstrika Conflict."

A Crookodile attacks a Zebstrika just outside of a watering hole. The Zebstrika does all it can to fend off the attack by zapping its opponent with a bolt of lightning.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I will hold off on closing this in order to force Nasty to post something.

E: Yeah ok closed.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
nah i'm a lazy ass with finals soon

AlchEdit: hello i am alchemator i suck the biggest penis (everyday except bank holidays and maybe christmas but probably not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)