Monthly Art Contest!!!

I completely started over. I hope its not too late. My tablet decided to play hide and seek and my usb ports used self destruct. I started from scratch. C+C please.

WELL, I only have two words to say for everyone here:

I don't think that judges are allowed to comment on works while the contest is in progress, since it might give the works that received critique an unfair advantage in terms of a judge's assistance.

Bucky, I have a very important yet tactless question that I will throw here:

*snort*OH HEAVENS WHAT TIME IS IT I HAVE TO GET TO THE LAB

ARE YOU A BOY? OR ARE YOU A GIRL?

Doran Dragon; you mean you want Simon Cowell in purple, sinewy form.

Hope you aren't disappointed, but I'd like to stick with us being cohesive with real Pokemon. :[ You'll stick out like a sore thumb next to the others. :V Sorry~

Alright scept... if it's not to much to ask, I'd like to be a Growlithe, with it's front feet on the table, with an inspired look in it's eye, sporting a huge grin. It can be saying whatever you want it to.

Oh, and I'm a guy, just so we're clear.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
sorry cartoons, i sort of indirectly whored out your design...
heh heh

heres my first doodle idea anyway

sorry, im just sort of tired and uninspired so i thought id just post what i have so far

Hello everybody! I don't mean to disrupt; I've been very busy and will be for a few more days, so the judges' pics will be on hold a bit.

After this contest winds to a close, I propose that the contest be shortened to a two week submission period. It seems 3+ weeks is a bit of a drag and it pretty much winds down after the initial opening of the contest theme. Thoughts?

After this contest winds to a close, I propose that the contest be shortened to a two week submission period. It seems 3+ weeks is a bit of a drag and it pretty much winds down after the initial opening of the contest theme. Thoughts?
It usually takes me some time (about a week) to decide if I want to do it and to get an idea going. I would prefer it to be a month long. (also "semi-weekly art contest" doesn't have a great ring to it :x)

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Okay, I think I'm all done with this dude.
Thank you so much for the encouragement, guys.
I really really appreciate it a lot.
Good luck every body!

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I think I'm all done with this dude.
Thank you so much for the encouragement, guys.
I really really appreciate it a lot.
Good luck every body!

-awesome weezing-
dear lord almighty lol...

I'm speechless. What kind of godlike brushes do you use to do your godlike art!?

Yeah, good luck is one thing we'd need around this bad boy!!!

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Thanks dudes ;u;

I don't remember the brush set exactly, but I remember just Googling "Grunge Photoshop Brushes" or something like that, and there are a buttload you can just download for free? One of my friends sent me a huge bunch of them too, it was called Blur's Good Brush. I just love like, nasty dirty looking brushes I guess haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)