Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

I missed that step thanks. Unfortunately it seems to be very hard to determine your SID without cheats so Ill just come back to that later Thanks for all of your help though

I have a question-
Let's say I want to RNG Abuse a Shiny Egg in HG.
I have hit my SEED and have deposited the two parents into the Daycare.
Now, the Frame for my Shiny Egg is 8.
That means I need to call Joey 3 time (3*2=6 Frames), reject one Egg and then, save before picking up the next Egg.
But here lies my question-
After calling Joey 3 times, can I call Irwin to advance the frame by 1 so that the next Egg is Shiny instead of rejecting 1 Egg and accepting the next one so that this Egg is shiny ?

So do the roamer and elm calls always have to match up? Suddenly Ive been getting really weird results like the elm calls match but not the roamers should I just focus on one?

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can you mention an option that advances the Egg PID by 1?
Only thing I know of is generating and rejecting an egg.

So do the roamer and elm calls always have to match up? Suddenly Ive been getting really weird results like the elm calls match but not the roamers should I just focus on one?
Elm calls are more accurate. Did you note down the locations of the roamers when you last save? If the RNG decides to place a roamer at the same route it was at it will take another RNG call to place it at another route. So if you didn't note them down that would be the cause of your inaccuracies.

Elm calls are more accurate. Did you note down the locations of the roamers when you last save? If the RNG decides to place a roamer at the same route it was at it will take another RNG call to place it at another route. So if you didn't note them down that would be the cause of your inaccuracies.
Wow thanks I was surprised to get such helpful responses.

What are you trying to capture\hatch? Hatch perfect pokemon in 4th gen

What is your target seed and frame? What is the delay of that seed? It failed before I can find out.

How did you verify your seed? Failed

If you tried and failed, what results did you get? The "find seed by stats" tab says there are too many possibilities because pokemon's level is too low

Question
I encountered some trouble with step 8 to 10
Encounter a wild Pokémon as quickly as possible.
Catch the encountered Pokémon.
Select "Breeding (DPPt)" and then click "Generate" with this initial seed.
I caught a <50 lv pokemon at the grass. Then entered the stats at the "find seed by stats" but it failed because of the level. Can anyone tell me how can I find the initial seed?

Everstone your 4th gen guide was great but anyway my question is as follows: Can anyone give me an up to date link on Entralink RNG please, Can you VM it if possible thank you :D

Thanks I read your detailed guide. But I must have done something wrong since it didn't work.

In step 2, it says once I am in game I can start hunting and in step 3 I have to verify my seed. So does that mean I catch the first pokemon I encounter and then go to my coin flipper and verify?

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
First you verify your seed, if yu hit it then you can advance the frames / capture the pokemon, if not; you will need to try the seed again.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well, technically it doesn't change your delays, it changes your target. That might be what's throwing you off depending on how you adjusted everything.

does anyone know which encounter slots the special trophy garden pokemon appear? I'm talking about things like eevee and porygon. They don't show up on the encounter slots table.

We are trying to generate Seedots in the moment. The only way to find them in the 4th generation without a Ruby cart would be headbutting in Viridian Forest, I assume?
Does anyone know in which slots they appear? The encounter sheet won't help us this time

Also, I am kinda interested if having a specific ID/SID makes one encounter perfect shinies easier? Wild ones, of course.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
We are trying to generate Seedots in the moment. The only way to find them in the 4th generation without a Ruby cart would be headbutting in Viridian Forest, I assume?
Does anyone know in which slots they appear? The encounter sheet won't help us this time

Also, I am kinda interested if having a specific ID/SID makes one encounter perfect shinies easier? Wild ones, of course.
They're also obtainable in the Johto Safari Zone. Unfortunately, I don't know how the encounter slots work for either case.

Generally, a particular ID/SID combination will make it possible to find one perfect shiny spread, though some will give several different near-perfect ones. You need to plan in advance which spread you want to make shiny before you RNG your ID/SID.

So, I'm trying to RNG Cresselia in Diamond. My only problem is that I've already released it before and defeated it. My understanding is that after beating the Elite 4, if I return to Fullmoon Island and then go back to Canalave this will release Cresselia. However sometimes after doing this she still doesn't show up on the marking map? So what moment would she be released and set?

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
So, I'm trying to RNG Cresselia in Diamond. My only problem is that I've already released it before and defeated it. My understanding is that after beating the Elite 4, if I return to Fullmoon Island and then go back to Canalave this will release Cresselia. However sometimes after doing this she still doesn't show up on the marking map? So what moment would she be released and set?
I'm pretty sure once you defeat the roamers they won't show up again, in Diamond and Pearl at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)