Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Could someone confirm this?

Trophy Garden Pokémon that are today (for example, the man says: pichu and I want pichu), I need slot 6.

And for Trophy Garden when the man said yesterday pichu and today ditto, I can get a Pichu in Slot 7 and ditto in Slot 6.

What is the Slots for Victory Road 2F? Serebii said Steelix has a 40% and Magneton 30%, but Slot 0 is Magneton.

What is the Slots for Victory Road 2F? Serebii said Steelix has a 40% and Magneton 30%, but Slot 0 is Magneton.
No one knows for sure since it is platinum. But from that info, I would assume slot 1 is steelix and 2/4 10% slots are also steelix and 1/4 are magneton.

how do i calculate my slot if the last 4 digits have letters in them? I caught a pokemon to find its slot but it was on frames 12, 14 and 20. But out of 11,13,and 19, only 13 had the last four digits as numbers.
Also, Im i am trying to catch something in route 210 north and want to use the pokeradar to freeze the NPC's do I have to freeze 210 south as well?
EDIT: I am also using pokeradar

if my normal delay is 600 in 2009 should i be in year 2023 to get 614?
No, it works inversely. Every year you add, you subtract one from the delay. So to get to 614, you need to go back to 1995(which I don't think is possible, due to DS being unable to go past 2000).

Distortion World Giratina is on frame 12, right.

So could someone explain why I can't get frame 50 (12+38)

Everytime I do 19 journal flips (advances the seed by 38) I get a higher frame then 50,

And when I do 2times 19 (19*2*2=76) + start frame 12 should be: 88
Well why do I get a frame that's way higher? I don't know exactly but I think it was 124.....

It's very frustrating......I got 5 times the seed I wanted, and none of the 5 times were succesful =(

EDIT: Japanese Game

Distortion World Giratina is on frame 12, right.

So could someone explain why I can't get frame 50 (12+38)

Everytime I do 19 journal flips (advances the seed by 38) I get a higher frame then 50,

And when I do 2times 19 (19*2*2=76) + start frame 12 should be: 88
Well why do I get a frame that's way higher? I don't know exactly but I think it was 124.....

It's very frustrating......I got 5 times the seed I wanted, and none of the 5 times were succesful =(

EDIT: Japanese Game
Just do a simple test and catch it after you hit continue and not advance it and check the frame.

Slowpokez - unless you can get windows running on your computer or something, then no you can't do it on a mac.

how do i calculate my slot if the last 4 digits have letters in them? I caught a pokemon to find its slot but it was on frames 12, 14 and 20. But out of 11,13,and 19, only 13 had the last four digits as numbers.
Also, Im i am trying to catch something in route 210 north and want to use the pokeradar to freeze the NPC's do I have to freeze 210 south as well?
EDIT: I am also using pokeradar
how do you do this? I dont know what a hexadecimal is

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
When you're trying to hatch a shiny, and you've produced a seed (finding initial seed by stats), do the seconds and delay matter? What do they tell us, and are they needed to hatch a shiny?

I'm terribly sorry, I've read the guide many times and just can't understand what these two things tell us, or if they're needed to hatch a shiny.
They are not necessary for what you are doing and that is why there is no mention of them in the part about hatching a shiny egg.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but i have a question:

Does anyone know how to use RNG with a mac? I've heard there was a way and no way every single person who does it on here has a windows/other operating system computer (other then mac).
Someone said they got it to work, but I really don't believe them, to be honest. They posted and that was the last I heard. So as the OP states, it does not work on Mac. Sorry.

Also, if you buy me a Mac, I will make sure it works on Mac. This offer is open to any other Mac user. ;)

Question, as the RNG Reporter doesn't have a handbook/guide included, and it would take a long process of trail and error to figure this out...
In the DPPt Time Finder, does the Synch option in Method J mean that anything thats listed by it will become the synching nature, or are the natures listed in the generated list the natures of the pokemon when you catch it? (An example; I want an adamant poke with OK att and speed IV's, and to have it shiny. I searched with Adamant in the Synch option, and I found the IV's I wanted on an Impish spread. Will it be Adamant if I use the syncher, or does the syncher fail? Because the list I have is about one quarter Adamant, and I am unsure if those are the only ones the Syncher affects.)

I hope I explained that clearly enough. It would certainly help me find some good Method J Pokemon, though the Method 1 Spreads are a lot harder to find what you want. (I would love a good natured Cresselia with average to good IV's, but can't seem to find much. Curse method 1.)
Nature and IVs are linked together and inseparable.

When RNG Reporter lists things for a certain nature that is what you will get when you have a syncher of that nature. What you will get with a syncher of a different nature is completely different.

Also, method 1 has more available spreads and should actually be slightly easier to find, so no idea what you mean.

Alright, in Pokemon Platinum, route 221 has 4 Pokemon:

Sudowoodo, Girafarig, Roselia, Floatzel.

Each having a 25% chance. So what slot is each?

Do what TDS said. Odds are you can look through the first 6 slots (2 20% and 4 10%) and find out what each one are. Then you can find your spread probably for the first 6 slots and whichever pokemon you want. Make sure you know what frame you're on since some spreads are on multiple frames.

Alright, am I correct here?

82-1=81

Frame's 81 PID- 3FF999A0

99A0 = 39328
39328 /656 = 59.951219512195121951219512195122
59.951219512195121951219512195122 = 59 So it's Slot 3?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)