move/ability/item etc descriptions again

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
i want to move these over today. are they ready? of course, they can be edited later and stuff... but i want to know if what i have currently is quality enough to go on the site as-is

sorry this is taking me so long guys im really busy now :(

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I believe they are at least 98% correct... so that's quality enough I guess.

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
no the moves are not ready, nobody updated them with the stuff that´s been pointed out two weeks ago (there was also research about hitting through protect later)...I´m talking about around 50 descriptions, not two or three, they should be updated before you put them on the site, I don´t know if there is someone who would go through the wrong list again...

Obi updated the items and abilities though, so they should be OK

EDIT: the abilities are here
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=600308&postcount=37

and the items
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=428406&postcount=1

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I started on the moves last night, but it got late, so I put it off until this morning.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
They are all up to date with the current research. Just look at the first post in each thread (first two for moves).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)