1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Click here to assure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!
  4. Ever find yourself missing out on the latest Smogon articles? We've now got a subscription service, so the newest articles (of your choice) are delivered right to your inbox! Check it out here.

Moving projects from C and C to Site and Projects

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Others1212, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Others1212

Others1212

This has bothered me since I started lurking at the site. It says in the name Site and Projects yet the Projects form is under C&C. Is there a reason that this is the way it is and if not can we move it?
    I doubt the truly massive and daily posting tiny population of Projects would mind...
  2. sandshrewz

sandshrewz POTATO
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

There isn't much benefit for it to be moved to S&P. Some projects there are also C&C related, though there are other stuff for eg Wi-Fi etc. C&C global moderators also mod the Projects forum, which is a good thing and it's sufficient. It may require a remodding if it gets moved etc. The effort might not be worth it and I don't think there's anything wrong being under C&C though its name suggests otherwise. There's not much need to move the forum. Just my thoughts :)
  3. jumpluff

jumpluff shake me from LA hallucinations
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

What sandz said. S&P definitely fulfils its purpose, with there being multiple extra-C&C projects being hosted under its domain, such as The Smog and CAP. Sorry that it bothers you, but the projects that are hosted under C&C at the moment are generally best served by being there right now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)