1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Moving projects from C and C to Site and Projects

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Others1212, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Others1212

Others1212

This has bothered me since I started lurking at the site. It says in the name Site and Projects yet the Projects form is under C&C. Is there a reason that this is the way it is and if not can we move it?
    I doubt the truly massive and daily posting tiny population of Projects would mind...
  2. sandshrewz

sandshrewz
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

There isn't much benefit for it to be moved to S&P. Some projects there are also C&C related, though there are other stuff for eg Wi-Fi etc. C&C global moderators also mod the Projects forum, which is a good thing and it's sufficient. It may require a remodding if it gets moved etc. The effort might not be worth it and I don't think there's anything wrong being under C&C though its name suggests otherwise. There's not much need to move the forum. Just my thoughts :)
  3. jumpluff

jumpluff princess
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

What sandz said. S&P definitely fulfils its purpose, with there being multiple extra-C&C projects being hosted under its domain, such as The Smog and CAP. Sorry that it bothers you, but the projects that are hosted under C&C at the moment are generally best served by being there right now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)