Murkrow Cup Second Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we got a battle done in the weekend and Judgement said it wasn't best of 3 and we can change our side teams between rounds, but then we saw people said they won 2:0 and stuff but he really needed to go. Should get it done soon, sorry about the hold up.

Well, Taylorz and i already set up a time to meet, which is on sunday...
Although it's possible we might be able to meet each other before that, but by sunday it'll be done.

Ok, so we got two battles finished, at which point zw had to leave. Hopefully we'll finish up thursday or friday.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
k I got caught up in training for the D/P tournament I blew off Pilocus, tomorrow (Sunday) I'll be gone, but definitely Monday we can finish this up, sorry for the hold up

because of exam reasons, i think im gona pull out of this one sorry=/

so just sub me out or award my next round opponent the win.

okay Im giving this one more week until next Thursday. Techinically that six days but Ill be in Arizonia so I need you guys to get your shit done.

You gave lesm the win over me in r1 for inactivity then upped and replace him in r2 for inactivity? lol irony =[ its okay warthy.
well I actually heard that Lesm was on mIRC a few times a week while I just knew you disappeared for no apprant reason. In the end though I replaced both of you anyways so it doesnt matter does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)