Music Tournament 2: Electric Boogaloo

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
ok cake is not a top 20 band so to make this year's debut....

-2 cake.

and then this competition should be the best overall artist/band and NOT my personal favorite..

+4 neil young

havoc

pottlepalooza
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok cake is not a top 20 band so to make this year's debut....

-2 cake.

and then this competition should be the best overall artist/band and NOT my personal favorite..

+4 neil young
sorry CRAIG but your nonconformist style of voting does NOT conform to the voting rules, so this vote is disqualified. sto p reading pitchfork and read the rules ok !!

on a similar tangent: for those who think the final 20 bands suck, maybe you should have actually voted out the bands you didn't like instead of just trying to pull a Dugtrio revenge vote because guy A voted down Led Zeppelin!!!

update: dredg has officially been eliminated.

Beck
Bob Dylan
Bob Marley & the Wailers
Built to Spill
Cake
Cursive
Dismemberment Plan
The Doors
Explosions in the Sky
Flaming Lips
Neil Young
Pavement
Portishead
The Roots
Smashing Pumpkins
Sonic Youth
Sufjan Stevens
Tom Waits
Velvet Underground

Eliminated bands:
20. dredg

clock has been reset. remember, I'm not posting the points, and anyone who does will be banished from voting.
current leader: The Velvet Underground
currently in last place: Bob Marley & Portishead (tie)

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
i'm pretty sure you said we can vote within a day as long as you do an update so....

+3 neil young
+1 dylan

-2 bob marley

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i dont get why we cant just see the points :(

Ive made a side count for myself but its just more work for me.

+2 Dismemberment Plan
+2 Pavement
-2 Cake

on a similar tangent: for those who think the final 20 bands suck, maybe you should have actually voted out the bands you didn't like instead of just trying to pull a Dugtrio revenge vote because guy A voted down Led Zeppelin!!!
i always downvoted bands I didn't like for the record

+2 Doors
+2 Explosions in the Sky
-2 Cursive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)