Aerodactyl @ Focus band
Ability: Pressure
EV's: 255 Atk/ 255 Spe/ 8 Def
Nature: Adamant

-Stealth Rock
-Aerial Ace
-Taunt
-Sunny Day

Aerodactyl is my lead. He's meant to be able to stay on the field for at least two turns. This way he can either prevent my enemy from setting up, or set my team up by using stealth rock and sunny day(sunny Day later explained). While most people go for Earthquake, I went for the STAB aerial ace since it's effective on almost everything and never misses.

Ninjask @ Leftovers
Ability: Speed Boost
EV's 176 HP/ 252 Atk/ 80 Spe
Nature: Jolly

-X-Scissor
-Baton Pass
-Swords Dance
-Substitute

Ninjask's role is pretty obvious. Strengthen his attack and utilize speed boost's full potential by using sub often. (Leftovers allows him to recover and use it more often) Then passing the stat changes and possibly a sub to another pokemon.

Typhlosion @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EV's: 220 Spa/ 200 Atk/ 90 Spe
Nature: Docile

-Eruption
-Solar Beam
-Ice Punch
-Brick Break

Typhlosion is set to be mostly a mixed sweeper. I know he is classified in the NU tier, but I feel he is commonly overlooked. With a STAB Eruption, Typhlosion is a very deadly threat. He also has learned Solar Beam for when People switch to a rock or water pokemon, hoping to take him out, Typhlosion can sweep them away and possibly OHKO them. Solar beam is also handy for taking out those bulky waters. Aerodactyl knows sunny day just to set up for Typhlosion. Brick break is a decent fighting type physical move for those pesky rock types and can be boosted by ninjask. Ice punch is to cover a good number of pokemon. So my team can scout out a pokemon and switch with typhlosion if necessary.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EV's: 248 HP/ 252Atk/ 8 Spe
Nature: Adamant

-Bullet Punch
-U-turn
-Superpower
-Pursuit

Pretty self explanatory. With a whopping 591 Atk as well as Stab U-turn, Technician boost Bullet Punch, and Priority Pursuit, Scizor is a force to be reckoned with. Scizor is an excellent revenge killer as everyone knows, but also a bit of a sweeper when helped out by Ninjask. Superpower is to take care of the nastier pokemon that are unaffected by Scizor's other moves. And if she comes into battle with a fire type, she can immediately use U-turn and pull out a wall or another pokemon.

Blissey @ Shed Shell
Ability: Natural Cure
EV's: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 Spe
Nature: Bold

-Wish
-Toxic
-Softboiled
-Aromatherapy

Blissey is used as my special wall, but also as my team's medic. Wish is for a safe switch-out, to be used on Blissey herself, or to heal a pokemon overall. Softboiled to help her stay out longer. And Flamethrower is there to ensure she's not just sitting there taking hits, plus it gets a boost when sunny day is active. And of course a maxed out PP aromatherapy to cure team of all status ailments.

Tangrowth @ Dry Rock
Ability: Chlorophyll
EV's: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SpD
Nature: Relaxed

-Sleep Powder
-Synthesis
-Sunny Day
-Power Whip

Tangrowth is my physical wall. Most tend to overlook Tangrowth and suggest that there are better physical walls. However, Tangrowth fits appropriately due to his synthesis pairing well with my team's sunny day. Power Whip is there to due some damage while Tangrowth defends and sleep powder is there to allow me to set up a sunny day or heal Tangrowth a bit.

Please leave your honest opinions and feedback. Please also leave helpful suggestions and Ideas. :]

First of all change shed shell on bliss to leftovers. Nothing, other than rare mean looks and wobafett, which is banned, keeps it from switching. On first thoughts, you rely on your lead aero too much. Your trying to make it keep rocks off the ground for ninjask and typholison with a huge stealth rock weaknesses, set up rocks, and set up sunny day for your tangrowth and typholison, and maybe switch out to keep your sash active beacause there are no rocks. Every proffesional team has a counter to aero, either by attacking it, or switching out to a priority sweeper, like scizor, limiting it to two turns of setup at max, and a turn wasted if you taunt. I really suggest taking ninjask out sice no one puts it outside of the lead position due to rocks, and replace it with something that can sweep. To sweep, with this team alone, you need to start sunny day with tangrowth or aero, baton pass with ninjask, all of which require too much setup. I might suggest changes later.

This_site_blows

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
What if I give aero swagger to confuse my opponents? With the attack boost it gives, if the foe gets hurt in confusion, it will deal quite some damage and this works especially well on spec sweepers. And may cause them to switch out. Or should I just go for a phaze roar? I was also considering earthquake or another stab attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)