My Nuzlocke run

Hi, I've just started my journey across Johto again but this tim a little bit harder!
For those who don't know what Nuzlocke's Challenge is:

1. If a pokemon faints, you must release it as soon as possible.
2. You can ONLY catch the first pokemon you encounter in a route/cave/town/area (You get the idea). If you defeat the first pokemon you see, tough shit, you get nothing from this area.
3. Obviously if you run out of pokemon, you must start again.
4. Potions, healing items of any kind infact, are DISALLOWED.
5. Give your pokemon nicknames, for fucks sake! Make them your little babies! CARE FOR THEM!

And of course the comic: http://www.nuzlocke.com/
I am making my very own comic about this. In MS Paint!

Click for full size!
The images are uploaded on a norwegian webpage so there might be some etuff around there you don't understand!

Prolouge:

Episode 1!

Episode 2!!

Epi(c)sode 3!!!

Episode 4!!!!

Bahaha, Nuzlocke comics are great, I plan on doing one when Black and White come out, it'll be a whole new adventure in 2 ways <__<

I did one of these before though on emerald, first pokemon I got in petalburg woods was a slakoth (!!!) but then I died shortly after, Roxanne is a cunt.

Edit: Couldn't help but notice you hosted it on a danish website, I was there last summer! Denmark is a nice place :3

Oh ahahaha, my bad! I don't really speak danish or anything other than english, and the languages... sure do look similar when you don't know them ahaha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)