My Pokemon Ranch: What do we know?

GB_Packers_Ftw

LOOKS LIKE FAVRE GOT SHUT DOWN
Eh its nice for storage im not gonna lie to you, jsut boguht it today and its worth it, sides hayley is a babe

It's really just a storage device, plain and simple. What's sad is it's so damn cute it could have been a great game/time waster with just a few simple mini games thrown in. Maybe they'll release a 2.0 version at some point with updated features or game play. Then again, maybe I'll win the lottery. :P

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
At this time, I only use Pokemon Ranch to at least add more pokemon that I don't need on my game carts. While the wanted offers are tempting, I'd rather not pursue them as among the ones I've received from Hayley to date included pikachu (traded over GTS), staravia (traded to jujuomi), ponyta & phione. I find it neat to visit other ranches and do admit watching it cures my insomnia.

Sorry if this has already been pointed out, but has anyone else noticed that there is a Cowgirl Hayley in D/P who participates in Super Contests and happens to use a Buneary? Same name, both are ranchers, both have Bunearys... do you think they're the same person?

I made a Hayley Mii. Now there's two Hayleys walking around my ranch, and I can't tell which is the original...

Pics as soon as I get Free Mode. I only got it today...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)