SPOILERS! Mysteries and Conspiracies of Pokemon

Or an item that radiates... something... that increases the likelihood of causing the shininess mutation.
That's what I was thinking. I'm not sure why you would be rewarded with a radioactive device that causes reproduction mutations for successfully completing the pokedex, but hey, these are the same people that send out 10 year olds with fire breathing lizards.

Just for clarification, my confusion on the shiny charm as a reward comes from the fact that shiny Pokemon have no specialized use ingame, except to look differently.

Reactions: JES
Could you post or link to said map, perchance?
I believe Integer Mova is referring to the Serebii Pokeearth, which is this beauty:

Hoenn is the far western mass, Orre is the northwest corner with Johto and Kanto southeast of it but on the same landmass, while Fiore is northeast of Kanto with Almia to its east. The Sevii Islands are east of Hoenn, with Oblivia (Guardian Signs) south of Fiore and Sinnoh off to the far east.

Now, this doesn't contain Unova or Kalos. Presumably they're beyond the edges (my guess is the west, since that one swimmer guy couldn't have swam east to reach Kalos), but that's a fairly interesting question nonetheless.

I believe Integer Mova is referring to the Serebii Pokeearth, which is this beauty:

Hoenn is the far western mass, Orre is the northwest corner with Johto and Kanto southeast of it but on the same landmass, while Fiore is northeast of Kanto with Almia to its east. The Sevii Islands are east of Hoenn, with Oblivia (Guardian Signs) south of Fiore and Sinnoh off to the far east.

Now, this doesn't contain Unova or Kalos. Presumably they're beyond the edges (my guess is the west, since that one swimmer guy couldn't have swam east to reach Kalos), but that's a fairly interesting question nonetheless.
She was referencing this map actually:

http://lockinabox.deviantart.com/art/Rough-In-Progress-Pokemon-World-Map-594775649

If you click the little "i" you can get the creator's reasons for why everything is where it is. It fits together quite nicely. Nice job for finding this gem Integer Mova!

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Hm, the problem with that map is Unova and Kalos are far away from the Japanese-based regions. Actually I'd argue the map detracts more than expands as it makes the Pokemon world feel small by containing it on one island (and the regions together aren't big enough to form a Pangaea-like super continent). Having the Japanese regions, Unova, Kalos, and now Alola be apart from each other makes the Pokemon world feel like it's the same size as Earth thus plenty of room for other regions. Also, in Gen V they did sort of create a globe:

Oh, and let's not forget that ORAS did include Serebii's Pokearth map, though whether this is canon or just a fun little easter egg is for you to decide.

Oh, and finally I found this realistic map placing the regions where their real world counterparts are:

That all said, I can agree with that Pokemon may and probably have change the environment to best suite them. However I'd also argue that the said environment would have to first somewhat suite the Pokemon to begin with to have the Pokemon even consider moving in and changing it. Sure Ice-types can turn a cave into n icy one, but if where the cave is can't support the low temperature to keep the cave cold enough to remain frozen the Pokemon would need to work round the clock to keep freezing it and at that point they might consider it more beneificaly to find a colder location.

Hm, the problem with that map is Unova and Kalos are far away from the Japanese-based regions. Actually I'd argue the map detracts more than expands as it makes the Pokemon world feel small by containing it on one island (and the regions together aren't big enough to form a Pangaea-like super continent). Having the Japanese regions, Unova, Kalos, and now Alola be apart from each other makes the Pokemon world feel like it's the same size as Earth thus plenty of room for other regions. Also, in Gen V they did sort of create a globe:

Oh, and let's not forget that ORAS did include Serebii's Pokearth map, though whether this is canon or just a fun little easter egg is for you to decide.

Oh, and finally I found this realistic map placing the regions where their real world counterparts are:

That all said, I can agree with that Pokemon may and probably have change the environment to best suite them. However I'd also argue that the said environment would have to first somewhat suite the Pokemon to begin with to have the Pokemon even consider moving in and changing it. Sure Ice-types can turn a cave into n icy one, but if where the cave is can't support the low temperature to keep the cave cold enough to remain frozen the Pokemon would need to work round the clock to keep freezing it and at that point they might consider it more beneificaly to find a colder location.
Yeah, at first I really thought that the super-continent was not really the way to go, however the reasons given were actually good enough to convince me otherwise. As for the regions fitting in Japan- I don't think the Pokemon world takes the same incarnation as the real world we live in. I'd be nice if Pokemon just came out with an official map, but what would be the fun in that!

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Yeah, at first I really thought that the super-continent was not really the way to go, however the reasons given were actually good enough to convince me otherwise. As for the regions fitting in Japan- I don't think the Pokemon world takes the same incarnation as the real world we live in. I'd be nice if Pokemon just came out with an official map, but what would be the fun in that!
I read through the explanations and a lot of it is either because regions just so happen to share similar environments or features (mountain ranges, deserts, railways) or they're jumping to conclusions about a few things such as:

1. Using the water's color to decide placement. Kanto's is dark while Johto is lighter meaning Johto must be close to Hoenn's tropical environment. You know, instead of it being the game artist just choosing what color of blue looked nice at the time.
2. The swimmer swimming to Kalos from Hoenn was a little joke. It's nothing to base a feature of a map around.
3. Saying Parfum Palace is proof Kalos and Unova have a relation (which isn't too farfetched...) and thus the Kalos war was with Unova (... which is). Going even further saying Reshiram & Zekrom burned the location between them. Admittedly its odd that there's a statue of Zekrom & Reshiram among other Unova things in the garden, but who's to say the king didn't go to other lands and was aspired from something there and added it as a decoration? And unless there was another war the war in Unova was a civil war between the twin brothers and their dragons, not with another region.
4. He mistakes Unova's Cave of Being being "connected" to Sinnoh as it being physically connected. I think what they meant is that the Cave of Being has same features as the Lake Guardian's caves, a theoretical or spiritual connection.
5. He connects the Unova and Kalos railways. Okay, while for the Kalos's railway we don't know how far it reaches, we do know how far the Unova one does. We even have a map:

It's a self-contained system, like New York's subway line.
6. Says Unova and Oblivia must be close by because Latios & Latias can be found in both locations... the Legendaries who can fly as fast as jet planes and are known to migrate far distances. Also confused why Kyurem is in ORAS, did they miss the Hoopa portal you needed to interact with to battle it? Has a point about the Regi trio (and there's a few others I could mention) though I can come up with a BS excuse or write it off an non-canon.
7. Often uses the Professors traveling to locations "quickly" as a reason the regions are close by. First, we're never told how long it takes the Professor to travel, for all we know it takes a day or two. Also the Pokemon world has planes, trains and other vehicles, they probably took one of them. Also they're famous researchers who probably connections, if they want to go somewhere fast they can probably arrange it without any problems. Finally we can use a Pokemon to fly us to a city/town across the region in mere seconds seconds (or if you want to be realistic I give it a few minutes), so why can't they for much farther travel?
8. Says the Royal Unova would be a boring ride if it didn't have Kalos locations to go to. Even though when we ride the Royal Unova we just sail between the Skyarrow Bridge and Marvelous Bridge which takes the whole day. The Royal Unova is very likely a sightseeing cruise ship which New York have a few of.

Also they say it's never going to be truly finished because each gen adds a new region so they'll just add them when they come out. That's not how maps work, you can't just plop an entire landmass when a new region appears and say it was just discovered (and before you bring up Johto being the left of Kanto, Kanto's map only showed the Kanto region they never said it was the map of the entire landmass. Also FRLG sorta fixed that by adding a few references to Johto). If you're going to have this be the conclusive map of the Pokemon world it sort of needs to have room for new regions on it.

Now the Pokemon world probably doesn't match 1:1 to our world, it would be ridiculously to think that it did. What I'm saying and what seems to be the case is that the general placement is probably what's intended.

Would be nice for GF to release a map showing where everything is, but as I said above that might risk them either having to add new landmasses for a new region making them no better than what this map would need to do or, if they included plenty of space, be limited by that map's open space. For GF it's better to keep things ambiguous, saying its roughly like our world yet not exactly, giving them the freedom to say for certain where a region is located but not having to follow its geography exactly.

And look, I give credit to the person who made this map. They put a lot of thought in it that if the regions did exist on one super continent this would be. But they don't.

Last edited:
I read through the explanations and a lot of it is either because regions just so happen to share similar environments or features (mountain ranges, deserts, railways) or they're jumping to conclusions about a few things such as:

1. Using the water's color to decide placement. Kanto's is dark while Johto is lighter meaning Johto must be close to Hoenn's tropical environment. You know, instead of it being the game artist just choosing what color of blue looked nice at the time.
2. The swimmer swimming to Kalos from Hoenn was a little joke. It's nothing to base a feature of a map around.
3. Saying Parfum Palace is proof Kalos and Unova have a relation (which isn't too farfetched...) and thus the Kalos war was with Unova (... which is). Going even further saying Reshiram & Zekrom burned the location between them. Admittedly its odd that there's a statue of Zekrom & Reshiram among other Unova things in the garden, but who's to say the king didn't go to other lands and was aspired from something there and added it as a decoration? And unless there was another war the war in Unova was a civil war between the twin brothers and their dragons, not with another region.
4. He mistakes Unova's Cave of Being being "connected" to Sinnoh as it being physically connected. I think what they meant is that the Cave of Being has same features as the Lake Guardian's caves, a theoretical or spiritual connection.
5. He connects the Unova and Kalos railways. Okay, while for the Kalos's railway we don't know how far it reaches, we do know how far the Unova one does. We even have a map:

It's a self-contained system, like New York's subway line.
6. Says Unova and Oblivia must be close by because Latios & Latias can be found in both locations... the Legendaries who can fly as fast as jet planes and are known to migrate far distances. Also confused why Kyurem is in ORAS, did they miss the Hoopa portal you needed to interact with to battle it? Has a point about the Regi trio (and there's a few others I could mention) though I can come up with a BS excuse or write it off an non-canon.
7. Often uses the Professors traveling to locations "quickly" as a reason the regions are close by. First, we're never told how long it takes the Professor to travel, for all we know it takes a day or two. Also the Pokemon world has planes, trains and other vehicles, they probably took one of them. Also they're famous researchers who probably connections, if they want to go somewhere fast they can probably arrange it without any problems. Finally we can use a Pokemon to fly us to a city/town across the region in mere seconds seconds (or if you want to be realistic I give it a few minutes), so why can't they for much farther travel?
8. Says the Royal Unova would be a boring ride if it didn't have Kalos locations to go to. Even though when we ride the Royal Unova we just sail between the Skyarrow Bridge and Marvelous Bridge which takes the whole day. The Royal Unova is very likely a sightseeing cruise ship which New York have a few of.

Also they say it's never going to be truly finished because each gen adds a new region so they'll just add them when they come out. That's not how maps work, you can't just plop an entire landmass when a new region appears and say it was just discovered (and before you bring up Johto being the left of Kanto, Kanto's map only showed the Kanto region they never said it was the map of the entire landmass. Also FRLG sorta fixed that by adding a few references to Johto). If you're going to have this be the conclusive map of the Pokemon world it sort of needs to have room for new regions on it.

Now the Pokemon world probably doesn't match 1:1 to our world, it would be ridiculously to think that it did. What I'm saying and what seems to be the case is that the general placement is probably what's intended.

Would be nice for GF to release a map showing where everything is, but as I said above that might risk them either having to add new landmasses for a new region making them no better than what this map would need to do or, if they included plenty of space, be limited by that map's open space. For GF it's better to keep things ambiguous, saying its roughly like our world yet not exactly, giving them the freedom to say for certain where a region is located but not having to follow its geography exactly.

And look, I give credit to the person who made this map. They put a lot of thought in it that if the regions did exist on one super continent this would be. But they don't.
You have a lot of good points here, but the problem is that they cannot be proven either way. We don't know why all the unova stuff is at parfrum, we don't know what the Regis are doing in unova, we don't know where the kalos railroad goes, we don't know if a swimmer legit swam between hoenn and kalos. We simply don't know. And although I'm not sure that all the regions do exist on a super continent, I think the claim that they forsure do not might be getting ahead of ourselves a bit. We have no way of proving that they're not. Except hoenn, because it's an island. Duh!

Anyway, in the process of thinking that the Pokemon world was maybe not that similar to our world, I see that it changes the possible validity of some pokedex entries. For example, dragonite' asserts that it can fly around the world in 16 hours. Flying around our earth in 16 hours is something that we can easily say BS to, however it's possible that the Pokemon earth is significantly smaller, making this claim not quite as extraordinary. Unfortunately other pokedex entries don't really help out (I'm looking at you arcanine, pidgoet, and mew), but maybe some of the pokedex will make more sense if analyzed from a different perspective.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
You have a lot of good points here, but the problem is that they cannot be proven either way. We don't know why all the unova stuff is at parfrum, we don't know what the Regis are doing in unova, we don't know where the kalos railroad goes, we don't know if a swimmer legit swam between hoenn and kalos. We simply don't know. And although I'm not sure that all the regions do exist on a super continent, I think the claim that they forsure do not might be getting ahead of ourselves a bit. We have no way of proving that they're not. Except hoenn, because it's an island. Duh!

Anyway, in the process of thinking that the Pokemon world was maybe not that similar to our world, I see that it changes the possible validity of some pokedex entries. For example, dragonite' asserts that it can fly around the world in 16 hours. Flying around our earth in 16 hours is something that we can easily say BS to, however it's possible that the Pokemon earth is significantly smaller, making this claim not quite as extraordinary. Unfortunately other pokedex entries don't really help out (I'm looking at you arcanine, pidgoet, and mew), but maybe some of the pokedex will make more sense if analyzed from a different perspective.
I would have dropped this subject, but since you added that "duh" at the end I'm just going to continue with more reasons why it's likely they're not connected via a super continent.

Okay, reading it again I can see you were more saying "duh" to Hoenn obviously being an island than being snarky. Still I do think these are valid points to keep in mind which, if everything was on the same continent, would need to be explained.

1. Route numbers. Johto's routes continued after Kanto's, Hoenn's is the 100s and Sinnoh's the 200s as they're connected to Kanto & Johto yet not immediately next to them. However Unova's and Kalos's route numbers reset themselves. Why would they reset themselves if they were on the same landmass close to each other, shouldn't their routes be the 300s and 400s?
2. When we went to Unova and Kalos the regions before were treated like they were very far off separated by seas. Why would they be treated as such when they're part of the same continent. And even in the continent was huge the regions could be thousands of miles apart it would be an option to travel over land to them instead of taking the sea route.
3. You know what, you're right. There's no proof whether the regions are on the same continent or not... therefore why should we think that they are? When there's no definite evidence on either side the default takes over and the default is that the Pokemon world is similar to ours in that it has several landmasses and the regions are roughly where they're based on.

Let's drop this topic. Your convinced it is, I'm not. There's no evidence supporting either. Besides it doesn't matter in the large scale of things, we never focus on continent we focus on a region (or two). The regions all can be in their own pocket dimensions connected by Hoopa's rings for all that it mattered.

Yes, because the Pokedex is to be believed:

Last edited:
I would have dropped this subject, but since you added that "duh" at the end I'm just going to continue with more reasons why it's likely they're not connected via a super continent.

1. Route numbers. Johto's routes continued after Kanto's, Hoenn's is the 100s and Sinnoh's the 200s as they're connected to Kanto & Johto yet not immediately next to them. However Unova's and Kalos's route numbers reset themselves. Why would they reset themselves if they were on the same landmass close to each other, shouldn't their routes be the 300s and 400s?
2. When we went to Unova and Kalos the regions before were treated like they were very far off separated by seas. Why would they be treated as such when they're part of the same continent. And even in the continent was huge the regions could be thousands of miles apart it would be an option to travel over land to them instead of taking the sea route.
3. You know what, you're right. There's no proof whether the regions are on the same continent or not... therefore why should we think that they are? When there's no definite evidence on either side the default takes over and the default is that the Pokemon world is similar to ours in that it has several landmasses and the regions are roughly where they're based on.

Let's drop this topic. Your convinced it is, I'm not. There's no evidence supporting either. Besides it doesn't matter in the large scale of things, we never focus on continent we focus on a region (or two). The regions all can be in their own pocket dimensions connected by Hoopa's rings for all that it mattered.

Yes, because the Pokedex is to be believed:

I agree to drop the topic. First I would like to apologize for the miscommunication. I said duh in reference to the fact that hoenn could not be located on the same continent as the others because it is an island. I realize how it looks like a bit of a snarky comment in retrospect. I hate how tone and stuff are hard to interpret on the Internet.

Pikachu315111 You may already know, but that crossover with Mythbusters belongs to webcomic series Rare Candy Treatment, created by a fellow Smogon user. Judging by the art style, you probably know which user I'm referring to. The comic frequently explores its way around the internet; sometimes users give proper credit, but others do not.

Hint: Bummer is that user, who actually moderates Smeargle.

Wow, it's been ages since we've discussed a mystery. Let's see if I can cook one up...

Colosseum and XD take place in the Orre region where wild pokemon are so rare that few shops even bother to stock pokeballs. While Orre does take place in a wasteland-like desert, and would probably have very few animals if it was real, there are a multitude of pokemon adapted to living in deserts and ruins, even back in Gen 3 when the games came out. So, why is Orre so relatively barren?

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Wow, it's been ages since we've discussed a mystery. Let's see if I can cook one up...

Colosseum and XD take place in the Orre region where wild pokemon are so rare that few shops even bother to stock pokeballs. While Orre does take place in a wasteland-like desert, and would probably have very few animals if it was real, there are a multitude of pokemon adapted to living in deserts and ruins, even back in Gen 3 when the games came out. So, why is Orre so relatively barren?
Well in XD we do see there are Pokemon but they hide around areas which began being called "PokeSpots". Being this was after the first game when Cipher was defeated, maybe the Pokemon in the area sensed Cipher's experiments with Shadow Pokemon and fled (I'm going to assume Cipher had been in Orre experimenting for years). Once the local Cipher organization was defeated Pokemon started returning, though the international branch came in and started experiments again but since that was a recent development the wild Pokemon that moved back in hadn't had time to sense the Shadow Pokemon or the ones we encounter are stragglers or just refuse to leave their new home.

Well, Pikachu315111's theory is interesting, but I have another one.

To me, Pokémon in the Orre region have been massively hunted down for years by Team Snagem under the orders of Team Cipher for their Shadow Pokémon project. Considering that the latter team may have not reached the formula of the Shadow Pokémon on the get-go and needed multiple tests to perfect it, they probably have captured lots of Pokémon as test subjects for the initial experimentation, before eventually continuing to hunt them down to turn them into Shadow Pokémon with the perfected formula and sell them to the best bidders, resulting in the region being steadily emptied by the sheer amount of captures, leaving behind only a few wild Pokémon and the Pokémon belonging to some inhabitants of the region. The surviving wild Pokémon could have been either caught by Trainers or escaped capture by hiding or leaving the region.

And if you ponder why there are so few Shadow Pokémon in the game, which wouldn't justify such sudden disappearance of thousands of Pokémon, I'll reply with another question: who says that Shadow Pokémon are present only in Orre? Considering how they were essentially mass-produced, as shown by the immense Cipher Key Lair, it's very likely that some Shadow Pokémon have been shipped and sold to other regions, maybe after hiding they Shadow nature, and you get to catch only a limited amount of the Shadow Pokémon produced. With the money earned from selling Shadow Pokémon, they could have continued capturing Pokémon until the region had no more Pokémon to offer.

As such, if they have no Pokémon to catch, what do they do? Why, start snagging them from Trainers with the Snag Machine and taking them from other sources, until they managed to steal the ship carrying lots of Pokémon with XD001, before turning them into heartless machines with their horrifying experiments. About that ship, it wouldn't surprise me if it was originally sent to Orre as an attempt to repopulate the region due to the alarming disappearance of wild Pokémon, which could have or has altered the ecosystem dramatically, and Team Cipher essentially intercepted it for their nefarious and greedy purposes.

Regarding the Poké Spots, they seem some kind of hidden haven where the Pokémon who escaped capture or Team Cipher can live peacefully and without too many worries. Too bad that a certain person has found them and Team Cipher could go any time to hunt them down...

And about the unlucky Shadow Pokémon... well, hopefully some Trainers have managed to unlock their hearts in some way. But what if they didn't? And what if Shadow Pokémon fled and started attacking people and Pokémon alike? ...This is a quite dark and shadowy scenario, isn't it?

The theory could be interpreted as a critique against poaching, even if it isn't implied directly in the game, by showing what would happen if large groups of animals were to suddenly disappear. If all, it's some interesting food for thought.

Last edited:

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor

My best guess: Pokémon and people live together. Where there are people, there are Pokémon, and vice versa. The Sinnoh myths seem to state this to hold true even for wild Pokémon. Where you don't find human settlements, you don't find wild Pokémon either.

Orre is a remote and desolate region which had a very limited and short-lived human presence. Like Las Vegas boomed around the construction of the Hoover Dam, Orre boomed around the mining project in Pyrite Town. Before then, there was literally nothing of interest there. No humans went there, and thus no Pokémon lived there either. The story of Colosseum and XD seems to take place roughly a decade or so after the mines ran dry, and the big companies packed up and left. Only fortune-seekers and criminals were left, trying to scrape together a living in a region with nothing to offer but obscurity. Eventually, after the events of Colosseum, people began to show interest in Orre again, and Pokémon were drawn to areas near human settlement. As of XD, humanity and Pokémon seem to be establishing a permanent foothold in Orre, and the region is slowly springing to life.

So...
upload_2016-6-25_20-24-25.jpeg

What the heck is this based on? While I can usually see the inspiration behind a pokemon, even if I have to squint pretty hard to see it, this is the closes to 100% original monster in the series that I've ever seen.

While Shroomish is pretty cut and dry waddling puffstool 'mon, Breloom is mushroom, kangaroo, dinosaur, and fighting type? Is there some myth or something in some other culture where this comes from? What's this guy's deal?

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
So...
View attachment 64479
What the heck is this based on? While I can usually see the inspiration behind a pokemon, even if I have to squint pretty hard to see it, this is the closes to 100% original monster in the series that I've ever seen.

While Shroomish is pretty cut and dry waddling puffstool 'mon, Breloom is mushroom, kangaroo, dinosaur, and fighting type? Is there some myth or something in some other culture where this comes from? What's this guy's deal?
One thing I want to point out about Shroomish: it looks like an egg (it even has a color scheme and pattern of a Pokemon egg in Gen III).

So maybe instead of mushroom into dinosaur it's actually egg into dinosaur?

What really throws me off about breloom is its stubby hands (there are no arms as far as I can tell). I'm not gonna lie, I never really got dinosaur or kangaroo vibes, except for maybe very minorly. I think the whole shroomish is supposed to represent an egg is grasping at straws. I think this may just be a cool original Pokemon design, I can't really think of anything it could be based off of, especially when you throw in the fighting type. But, then again I'm not an expert on all the myths and cultures around the world, so I don't mean to shoot this down. Maybe the greatest mystery having to do with breloom is how it can use sky uppercut. It makes absolutely no sense. (That also goes for a lot of moves on a lot of Pokemon, and the reverse, but that is too much to delve into.)

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
What really throws me off about breloom is its stubby hands (there are no arms as far as I can tell). I'm not gonna lie, I never really got dinosaur or kangaroo vibes, except for maybe very minorly. I think the whole shroomish is supposed to represent an egg is grasping at straws. I think this may just be a cool original Pokemon design, I can't really think of anything it could be based off of, especially when you throw in the fighting type. But, then again I'm not an expert on all the myths and cultures around the world, so I don't mean to shoot this down. Maybe the greatest mystery having to do with breloom is how it can use sky uppercut. It makes absolutely no sense. (That also goes for a lot of moves on a lot of Pokemon, and the reverse, but that is too much to delve into.)
Breloom has stretchy arms, its mentioned in a few of its Pokedex descriptions and shown off in a recent anime episode:

Though oddly it doesn't learn Vine Whip, Power Whip, Double Hit, Slam, or Poison Jab.

Also, and I'm stretching here, maybe there's also some Mario inspiration here? Shroomish always reminded me of a Goomba, and there's plenty of reptilian/dinosaur characters in Mario that maybe that was also partial inspiration.

Breloom has stretchy arms, its mentioned in a few of its Pokedex descriptions and shown off in a recent anime episode:

Though oddly it doesn't learn Vine Whip, Power Whip, Double Hit, Slam, or Poison Jab.

Also, and I'm stretching here, maybe there's also some Mario inspiration here? Shroomish always reminded me of a Goomba, and there's plenty of reptilian/dinosaur characters in Mario that maybe that was also partial inspiration.
Wow, I did not know that! Thank you for enlightening me. I'm not really sure what my feelings are on this. I don't think I like the stretchy arms. Hmm, still learning new stuff everyday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)