Sports NBA Thread: 2023-2024 Season

I can see that perspective. I think it was a matter of LeBron wanting to be a good ambassador for the NBA, and thus he took it seriously since for all we know, this tournament's legacy will be revered in a few decades.

I say celebrate if you're the first for something and got your teammates half a million. The hell? Lol

Zest of Life

Banned deucer.
I can see that perspective. I think it was a matter of LeBron wanting to be a good ambassador for the NBA, and thus he took it seriously since for all we know, this tournament's legacy will be revered in a few decades.

I say celebrate if you're the first for something and got your teammates half a million. The hell? Lol
The in-season MVP award will probably be named after him #LeMVP

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Want to give some flowers to Dante Exum, was a top 5 pick became a bust and went to Europe get some game in Barcelona. Came back and now is actually a solid rotation player in the NBA. We'll take those.

20 games is enough for me to declare the Warriors non-contenders. Heck, could they even win the first round? I can't accept the bench outscoring their starters on national TV

awyp

is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
20 games is enough for me to declare the Warriors non-contenders. Heck, could they even win the first round? I can't accept the bench outscoring their starters on national TV
They need to trade Klay Thompson, there I said it.

Klay and Wiggins are washed and have awful conditioning going into this year. They both need less playing time.

Steph is still great. The bench is solid. And Draymond basketball wise is still very good. Unfortunately, it looks like he has undiagnosed mental illness and needs a long time away from basketball.

I think overall the roster is good enough to be a fringe contender. There is just too much going wrong right now to take them seriously though. Kerr and the front office have too much loyalty to the pieces that aren’t producing. Give Curry the best chance to win please!

Zest of Life

Banned deucer.
Klay and Wiggins are washed and have awful conditioning going into this year. They both need less playing time.

Steph is still great. The bench is solid. And Draymond basketball wise is still very good. Unfortunately, it looks like he has undiagnosed mental illness and needs a long time away from basketball.

I think overall the roster is good enough to be a fringe contender. There is just too much going wrong right now to take them seriously though. Kerr and the front office have too much loyalty to the pieces that aren’t producing. Give Curry the best chance to win please!
Steph and Klay popped off from 3 today, yet the Warriors still lost to the Clippers...

These bois are cooked unfortunately

Zest of Life

Banned deucer.
Hmm the Lakers went from winning the in-season tournament to losing against a Spurs team that lost 18 games a row prior to tonight LMAO

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
The Magic are good again and I am very thankful for this timeline. It's been incredible to see Jalen Suggs become one of the better role players in the league after two VERY disappointing years to start his career. Franz has also rebounded incredibly from his slow start and looks like he'll be a star for us for years to come. Bless up

Hmm the Lakers went from winning the in-season tournament to losing against a Spurs team that lost 18 games a row prior to tonight LMAO
As a Spurs fan, as much as I'd like to take the W, they were missing a lot of guys and they likely had in-tournament hangover. Pacers have fallen off a cliff just like them too.

Zest of Life

Banned deucer.
can embiid win back to back mvps?
He sure can & tonight's game genuinely impressed tf outta me. Embiid being compared to all-time greats like Kareem and Wilt was something I thought I'd never see. But bro can ball & I love the dynamic between him and Maxey

Sixers being this good without Harden is refreshing, and it's all coaching. Nurse emphasized more cuts, passing, and pace. Not just Embiid shooting threes and off the dribble midrange. Maxie and Embiid dribble handoff is worth more than two Hardens

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
So..... might be late asf, but I just saw from a Kenny For Real vid that the Pistons are on a historic losing streak. I just hope that the the team doesn't surpass the 72-73 Sixers in the losses that they take

awyp

So..... might be late asf, but I just saw from a Kenny For Real vid that the Pistons are on a historic losing streak. I just hope that the the team doesn't surpass the 72-73 Sixers in the losses that they take
to add I will say i think Cade Cunningham is bad for a number 1 pick being in the most dominant position as a point guard and not being able to lead his team at all, I think it’s a joke that bro said he was the 2nd coming of Luka. 2-27????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)