NCAA March Madness 2010

My prediction for the final will be Kansas vs. Kentucky (78-65). I would like to see that John Wall dance though. A bunch of kids in my school are just going for Kentucky because of him, haha.

Anyways, a question:
Has anyone ever known someone who has completed the whole bracket correctly? That would be insane. Imagine if they even got all the scores right lmao.

Yeah, the Vermont/Syracuse thing was a joke. I think it would be amazingly awesome if it actually happened though.

Villanova - Kansas St. Finals is real, though.

Ohio State, Kansas State, Duke, Kentucky for final four.
Ohio State wins it vs. Kentucky

Please keep your lols in orderly fasion.

There are so many upsets that I could choose in the West Region. There are like 8 teams that could make it to the Final 4 from that region.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
How Kansas got put in the loaded bracket and Duke gets the cheese bracket I will never know.

Final 4 of Kansas Syracuse West Virginia Nova

Kansas > West Virginia

If Baylor makes it to sweet 16 they could easily knock off Nova and Duke while playing @Houston so I am a little nervous with the Nova pick. Kentucky too inexperienced and Calipari chokes late in the games (need I remind anyone of the 2008 9 point meltdown). Whoever wins the Kansas / Syracuse final 4 match up will win the tournament, I just think Kansas has a better shot of doing it.

TIME TO BE BIG KANSAS

Good luck Dubulous, your bracket is certainly more interesting than most of ours. Texas A&M is a pretty awful choice though, imo! Historically they win early games, then lose badly.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
man what a way to start, florida/byu and ndu/od going down to the wire and bobby morris up 3 on nova right now. i gotta go to class in a few sadly but wow

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MURRAY STATE

Already fucked up my bracket

hell yeah best time of the year

too bad I missed joining this pool :(

four intense finishes so far, and the baylor game was close up until the end

i really hope vermont beats syracuse again

I am predicting that Kansas State, Kansas, Duke and West Virginia make it to the final four, with K State taking the championship over WV. I watched the BYU v. Florida 2OT game. It was intense. The almost 'Nova upset had me worried. I didnt want to lose a Sweet 16 team that quick.

yea murray state fucked over my bracket to.

after villanova barely won i looked at the national bracket. 99.2% of ppl said villanova would win lol. woulda been funny if they lost.

final four: Kansas, Kansas State, Kentucky, Villanova

matty

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ya i got UTEP over Butler too tennis. So far they are up by 5 with a 1min left in the 1st half. They are putting up a solid game for sure

I'm looking forward to the Northwern Iowa v UNLV Game.

Post the games you guys are most hyped about

damn it! Murray and Old Dominion fucked up my bracket lol. Great games though. My final four is Kansas Kentucy Duke K-State, with Kansas taking it over Kentucky. Oh, and Lacedarius Dunn is my hero even though he fouled out for no reason lol.

I'm looking forward to UH v Maryland, Coleman vs Vasquez should be fun to watch.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Right now I'm most hyped for Cornell vs. Temple, mainly because I want to see an Ivy team actually DO something for once instead of wasting an automatic bid. Other matchups I'm rooting for the underdogs in: 11 Minnesota vs. 6. Xavier, 10 Ga. Tech vs. 7. OKSU, 9 No. Iowa vs. 8 UNLV, 9 Wake Forest vs. 8 Texas. The 8/9 games are always tossups though.

matty

FUUUUUUUU Utep

Can't believe they let Butler have their way with the 3 and not to mention all the god awful turnovers they had. *sigh*

I'm just making bad predictions so far

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
From a bracket competition, Georgetown losing would fuck me (and all of us) up. But from a personal perspective, it make stuff that much easier in the second round for my Vols <3 (who btw I picked to win round 2 ^_^), which I'm happy about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)