New CAP Forum Moderator: Fuzznip

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Join me in congratulating our newest CAP forum moderator -- Fuzznip!

Fuzznip has been around the CAP project and server for a very long time, even prior to his accomplishments elsewhere in Smogon. You could say that Fuzznip "grew up here in CAP". He has been a workhorse at getting things done, he is a moderator on the CAP server, he's an accomplished battler, and he is respected by just about everyone who knows him. I'm glad to see him get promoted to forum staff, and help lead all aspects of Create-A-Pokemon.

Congratulations Fuzznip!

CONGRATULATIONS, FUZZNAP! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU THAT I CANNOT TURN OFF CAPS LOCK! No, but really, congratulations, dude. This is IMO the greatest thing that's happened to CAP in a long while and I know that this is a huge step toward moving CAP in the right direction.

Congratulations Fuzznip!

Bloo

Banned deucer.
FUZZNIP ♥

I've never posted in this forum before, however, I absolutely adore Fuzznip, so I feel obligated to post here expressing my happiness over his moderation! There is no doubt in my mind that you'll do a magnificent job moderating the CAP forum. You've done a considerable amount of work to get where you are right now and it's about time you got rewarded for it!

Keep up the good work and congratulations! :toast:

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
hey wait a minute i'm not inactive i swearohwait i still have my mods.

Grats Fuzz!

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
I remember when you first approached me years ago stating your ambition to become a user of significance in this community. I am quite glad that you have gotten this far! Congrats!

Congratulations, Fuzznip. Your hard work and dedication to this project has finally led to your new position as Moderator. Give yourself a pat on the back- you deserve it.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Seriously deserved. Mad props to jizznip and I can't wait to work with the noobiest mod ever in CAP now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)