New Car 240MPG?

Article

With our planet in distress, will a vehicle like this be cheap for all of the public? This Volkswagen L1 can get a whopping sixty-two miles on one liter of gas? Are these the cars of the future? Haha, perhaps we can call it: "The Solution to Pollution".

Discuss.

i think that it looks pretty cool but i was more interested in the bugatti sedan concept than some diesel car haha

Death trap anyone? I don't relish the idea of hitting an SUV with that...hell, an SUV would probably flatten it.

It's nice they have all these cars that make great mileage, but I like to be able to live if I get hit by someone, so I'll stick with a Prius or something.

Why do cars that are economic always have to be so damn ugly. I understand that economic cars aren't going to go to fast but come on atleast make them look good.

They should make ''The Solution To Pollution'' cars cooler and cheaper. And safer. That way one would not be mocked by the neighbour for driving one.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't see why you are worried about saving the planet when you should be buying it for the extremely low consumption rate and therefore low fuel costs. Not much of a looker but there are worse cars to be honest.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Death trap anyone? I don't relish the idea of hitting an SUV with that...hell, an SUV would probably flatten it.

It's nice they have all these cars that make great mileage, but I like to be able to live if I get hit by someone, so I'll stick with a Prius or something.
Exactly my thoughts.

"People first, then money..."

It's still a car, it's still going to harm the environment. The solution to pollution is don't drive at all.

electric cars are really easy to make powerful and fast its just the battery life/ battery weight that is hitting us in the balls right now

I dunno, I actually think it looks pretty cool... also, it's pretty interesting how you have to sit in it like a jet - passenger behind pilot. :o

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Are those MPG ratings EPA estimates?
If not, nothing is proven yet. Just like the Chevy Volt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)